Be 1/4th polish

>be 1/4th polish
>for the longest time believe Poland was originally part of the Byzantine empire (so basically heirs to Rome)
>do some research
>"wow, it's fucking nothing"

Why was Poland so insignificant?

>for the longest time believe Poland was originally part of the Byzantine empire

It's not Poland's fault you're a brain dead retard

>believe Poland was originally part of the Byzantine empire (so basically heirs to Rome)
wtf? Why though?
t. Pole

what

>be 1/4th polish
>think stupid shit
checks out

Poland is not insignificant. In fact, while the Byzantine Empire eventually fell, Poland helped prevent Europe from being conquired by the Ottomans by leading the largest calvary charge in history to save the Austrians during the seige of Vienna

i hope you get banned again roach

>Poland
>A country known for being staunchly Catholic
>Part of a theocratic empire that actively believed Catholics to be heretics

Wew lad now that submarine makes sense.

Poland was pretty sick back in the 16th/17th centuries, it’s a shame the eternal Swede, Russian, and German turned it into JUST: the country, because it does have a cool aesthetic.

they also tried spreading western architecture to eastern orthodox lands.

Being an heir to Rome does't mean anything. Look at Italy or Greece now. Saying that is like saying your country was an heir to Hapsburg Europe or the Mongol Empire. Empires come and go. It's tempting to feel pride by being a part of something cool, but what's cool is that your country exists, now. That is an acheivement.

Bans can be waited out but you will always clean Nigel's toilet, Stavros.

you don't even have a toilet to begin with lmao

He’s a Turk, not an Indian

>for the longest time believe Poland was originally part of the Byzantine empire (so basically heirs to Rome)

No, I got 3.

Like every person that doesn't make a living out of being a human toilet brush.

turkey is a poor shithole even by pooplandian standards

Maybe if you are a k*rd not living along the Aegan coast or Ankara.

But then again, you might aswell be a Mexican. Hell, atleast Mexicans work compared to those money leeches.

is that truly the best sub 80 IQ roach brain can come up with?

Well I could bring up the fact how you White people are comitting ethnical suicide.

But where is the fun in beating that dead horse?

>Well I could bring up the fact how you White people are comitting ethnical suicide.
who the fuck cares lmao. turk scum is next

sure we are, call me when this is your average Turkic Warrior

Why in the fuck would you believe that?