Best investments/tips for a young boi

Hey Veeky Forums.
I am 20 years old and have put away my first $1000 last week. May not sound like much but it is a huge milestone for me because I have been poor my whole life.

I sold 122btc in May 2012 and I really don't want to place my money in crypto ever again.

What are some great tips to learn and what should I invest my future money in? My next milestone is 100k within 5 years and a million sub-10 years.

>pic is unrelated

>I sold 122btc in May 2012 and I really don't want to place my money in crypto ever again.
how do you sleep at night?

wow that is just fucking terrible

I try not to look at the current btc prices, but it does get though sometimes knowing how much money I could have right now.

>pic is unrelated
lies

dont lie you look at that shit every second

you probably have blockfolio open right now

how many people have committed suicide after selling bitcoin early?

Okay, I do look at it every single day. It hurts.
Took me 4 years to put away $1000 and I can't afford losing them to crypto, yet.
I remember me and my friends trading eachother hundereds of btcs for fun.
Oh well.

I sold 3000 ETH at 13 dollars.... literary two or three weeks before the first breakout this year.

I've still made a fuckload of money this year. Quit bitching and start trading crypto asap!

Or lost their btc on some old harddrive.

I feel your pain, I missed a lot of rides too.

Don't worry about it, you'll be fine we're still very early.

But fuck man, JUST.

what should i put my 1000 in?
LTC, ETH, or BTC?

If you only have 1000, wait for the market to find a bottom first then go 25% LTC, 25% ETH and 50% BTC.

Also, start researching alt coins. There are many good low value coins which will go up 100%+ quickly once the market stabilises a bit. This is where you will make most of your money if you're patient with your investments.

post proof and I'll send you 0.2 btc

do you think btc will crash again? and LTC just had a decent crash.

GETTING

READY

TO

GO

PARABOLIC

cant remember the info, sorry(?) but thanks.

I do think there is room for further correction. All
daily charts are looking ugly atm.

Just be patient and you'll be rewarded

Take $800 and put it into Bitcoin Cash. Take the last $200 and keep it in fiat on an exchange where you can directly buy BCH with it. Set buy orders at flash-crash prices for the coming hardfork and forget about them. That money is now locked away waiting for the perfect moment to be utilized, maybe you'll become rich. Just remember that anything that isn't BTC or ETH is a shitcoin, and BTC is now the same as LTC except slower which makes it literally worthless. Remember why Bitcoin ever became worth anything.

fuck it, my gut tells me to put it in crypto.
"the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is today.".

How should I split my 1k? And where do I buy them, coinbase?

lul

1300BTC here. bought them for 80 cents sold them all when they reached 12$ i was happy at the time

Jesus christ how horrifying