Wolf

Is this nigger legit?

no he is a character in a movie

Do the opposite of what he says

hes a faggot but his calls used to always be correct i traded based on his calls a lot of times and made so much money last few months,

But this month he has been horrible every single call has been terrible and he is so indecisive and then after the market swings up or down he goes back to an old tweet and says "ah look like i was right all along" after changing his mind between bull and bear about 5 times in 3 hours that no matter what happened he had a tweet to say that he was right.

He's a dumb chink who trades with his emotion. Don't bother following him

You must be a millennial. They cant distinguish between reality and fiction anymore. Hell, they even believe CNN.

if youre not a millennial wtf are you doing on Veeky Forums t b h

When it's a bull market, everyone looks like a pro. A real trader knows how to make money on a bear market and isn't always flip flopping

He's Spanish

He is mrtn shkreli irl.

He does not believes his own analyses.
Pic related - the tweet got deleted a couple of hours after it recovered. Now he is back posting gifs as if he would be a professional.

As soon as the market turns even remotely bearish, the people who pay him will know that he is a twat.

Legitimately terrible

there was a pic of him circling around, tiny beta asian dude who barks big

would you let homeless person into your home ?

Then why would you listen homeless person about where to invest your money ?

Wolf = homeless person who will do anything to get off the street

Can you find it so we can do meme magic ?

Kys n e w f a g

Legitimately retarded

OP is blatantly him. Either to try and shill himself as legit or to try and get people to ask 'who is this guy?'..

for anyone wondering its just some faggot crypto guy off twitter with fake followers who makes multiple calls then deletes the false ones.

Thats why they say "everyone is professional in a bull market".

>Is this nigger legitimately retarded?

Yes

>Thats why they say "everyone is professional in a bull market".

Exactly.
I found another guy who is doing actual research on coins in 20 fucking pages. This is actual research. Actual professionalism.

Day by day, I get the feeling that cryptos start to become the gas chamber of people who WANT to throw their money on retarded scamers.

He shilled NEO, MTL, MCO, and OMG while they were mooning. Guy's a fucking knob. And what's worse, there are people who legit give him money for this. Unreal.

fpbp

>OP is blatantly him. Either to try and shill himself as legit or to try and get people to ask 'who is this guy?'..

I've believed this about him, that fucking scam gook Asian whale club, and that big nosed half naked HotKatchina girl who sucks Twitter crypto dicks. They're all stupid and arrogant enough to post about themselves to stroke their egos.

he's a legit scammer
I wish I could do what he does though
starts twitter drama just to shill his group and he's become a massive presence just because of it
most twitter OG's know he's a fraud and publically call him out, but it's unbelievable how much money he still gets. It really is true that theres no such thing as bad publicity.

Legitimately retarded.

>exit at the most recent floor!!
I seriously hope nobody here exited at such a loss

You are simple as fuck. If you follow the media and giving labels to people.

Fucking babyboomer. *sarcasm

Poloniex one? He's a retard.

manlet pajeet larper trading with $65 account

He's a retard.

And if it's not a retard himself, just don't be a retard and do the opposite that what he says.

not even...

Did he even take the MGTI Pill??/

You guys do not understand what these people are doing. It is basically an obfuscated pump and dump.

>Wolf buys coin X
>Coin X will do well guys!

Bunch of people buy it resulting in self affirmation.

"See he made the right call!"

Wolf sold at the peak making $$$. That's it. That's literally all this nigger does

>bearish divergence

Enough said. The guy has no fucking clue about anything.

How does your shitty anime post contribute to this discussion. Go jack off to more hentai in ur mums basement.

Did anybody ever study a bunch of a trader's calls and saw which % of them are good and bad

I noticed that most trader calls are bs and they ONLY ever tell you to buy something when its already at a massive increase.

most traders pump and dump breh

are any telegram groups for signals or premium groups legit?

This guy is the only legit trader on the web.

He helped my grandson buy his first lambo, all i had to do is watch the blueprint to hacking the system aka the way to make 6 figures in ur 20s and millions in ur 30s

Your dubs gave me a good laugh

So I should do what he does since I am always supposed to do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says?

>2017 account
easily noticeable he hasnt seen a bear market. He just pretends he knows when he has no clue.
also remember that "even a broken clock is right twice a day"