I was on /r/bitcoin and they were talking about this biz board. So is this actually just a cryptocurrency board or what...

I was on /r/bitcoin and they were talking about this biz board. So is this actually just a cryptocurrency board or what?
Is there a formal registry for this site?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lzTm6XYcbaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

0/10

yes. this is where the magic happens

Thought that was x

We are the heart of crypto.

Oh no, theyre here

To aav8cAeV,

?

To LORUNiyh,

So is this sort of like an image site. I see there are a lot of other sections on the site as well. I'm going to look up the function of this site and come back in a few minutes and maybe I will post a thread about Bitconnect.

I love crypto currency!

8/10 getting there

Thid thread has to be bait

This isn't even funny or original
Who do you think you're baiting

Really shitty unfunny bait

Yup

I apologize if you think I'm trolling you I'm just not familar with Veeky Forums.
[SPOILER] youtube.com/watch?v=lzTm6XYcbaI [/SPOILER]
>I watched this video series and it helped me learn how to use it. It said I needed to lurk more so I will do that before posting (Sorry). If someone could tell me how to delete my post I will do it.

bro u see the new rick and morty, pretty epic
pickle rick!

XD

Just kill yourself already ya stupid fucking nigger.

This is why infinitychan is better.

google how to "an hero"
do it
and come back

We need underage girls to scare them off. That us what triggers normies the most out of anything.

>fucking pizza on the shirt

>underage

lel no that's just a badly aged petite 20 yo something

Honestly, anything legal to get rid of normies is fine.

Jej lost
>spoiler
Oh no hes learning

>t. Immediately getting (yous) proves my point

And ice cream. Ice cream was another code word like pizza.

>mfw someone made a how to Veeky Forums video

Don't cross this line, money and underage woman go hand and hand, it took a lot to change that, no CHIMO shit here .
>bring your daughter to work day

You have to buy dgb to post here

And dogecoin, for the dank memes bro

Low quality unfunny bait. Kys

I'm already here for long time mate. I hope I do not have to dump thousands of images like the one I posted to scare you off and get off our markets for good while I buy more time to accumulate.

low-tier bait

Also OP, in order to register on Veeky Forums you have to use something called a "tripcode." In order to activate it and start gaining points, just copy&paste "Meru Otonashi#merumeru" without quotes into the name field, put "Register" in the comment field, and submit to this thread. It'll take you to the registration page.

It's a weird process but it keeps people from stealing each other's IDs.

this must be bait

s-shes really a 900 year old vampire guys, geez

Excellent bait my friend.

Leave now

See