Should I Invest 1500€ I Just won from gambling on TNT? Im poor and I dont work...

Should I Invest 1500€ I Just won from gambling on TNT? Im poor and I dont work. I can hold for year or two if that makes me rich.

Can it go from 0.11usd to over 1usd?

My friend told Me to go all in on this I have no idea how to even buy them yet. ( Need to spend that 1.5k before I gamble it )

Other urls found in this thread:

liqui.io
github.com/chainpoint/chainpoint-node/blob/master/README.md.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Friend told Me its doing work with Philips and Microsoft so it Will grow like crazy

No. Buy BNT instead.

Dont understand..

Is it possible to go over 1 usd/coin?

What about 10usd/coin?

That means over 100k €?

Buy it liqui.io then give me a couple hundred

0xe01e2bec8e5cf2437768052244f1bd3cf1c00204

hmmm you must be new here, you don't even know what BNT is. Just do your own research my friend, don't listen to others even your "friend".

Im lazy. Just wanna make some money.

Do any of you know about tierion and Is it good like my friend Said? He put in 600€

it's a safe bet, solid project, but you are not going to make quick gains out of this coin. I wish you are going to survive in this game.

No, this coin is fucked. Bagholder here btw. The developer MAJORLY fucked up the node rewards system and completely disincentivized anyone from running a node.

Can I expect to 10x My money in year with this?

Buy dnt that's the hottest shit right now;)

>pppp-pls buy my bags user

So you wouldnt buy this at all?

Fuck it maybe ill Just gamle

no dont buy this you will just drain your money with this look at the 1billion marketcap and the payouts of the nodes.

Buy BAT bro, before mercury is released. And use the brave browser in your smartphone

first of all, don't listen to this faggot and don't buy this jewcoin
>Is it possible to go over 1 usd/coin?
yes, that would be almost x10 from the current price.

>What about 10usd/coin?
Most likely not.

Just buy 3k TNT, and run a node on a $5 vps, while you're waiting for it to moon. I just got 6k TNT (~$900) in a day running 10 nodes. Your chances might not be as good with only 1 node, but still you can take a shot. Just holding without running a node is ok too.

>I just got 6k TNT (~$900) in a day running 10 nodes.

That's easy on the first day when there are relatively few nodes. You won't be seeing that again for a LONG time, even with 10 nodes, I guarantee it.

yeah I know. Of course I won't be getting 6k tnt every day, but I spend $50 on VPS monthly + let's assume $50 for buying credits. So, to lose money I have to run my nodes for 9 months without receiving a single reward, which of course could happen, but I think the odds are in my favor.

Guys spend 1500€ on TNT tonight?

Yes/no?

Do I do it? Just tell Me if its good idea or would you do it

GUYS

Why the hell are you asking anons on the Internet for financial advise ? Greedy brainlets like you deserve to lose money. And yes buy TNT.

noone knows if it's a good idea or not. I would say yes, but I might be wrong.
Just do it faggot. And hold for a few weeks/months at least.

Im BUYING it!

how much TNT do you need to run a node ?

At least 2600: 2500 to be eligible+ 100 and to send to the core node.

>BNT

just a retarded bancor bagholder. There are many like him on this board. As for your question, yeah TNT is solid af.

It's safer than other crap you find on CMC.

Is it even worth running a single node?

Yes, cuz u get 2.5x ur initial investment.

Any good guides on running a node?

Just sold my BAT and was thinking of putting cash into TNT after seeing CryptoBeak shill it.

Here's the guide: github.com/chainpoint/chainpoint-node/blob/master/README.md.

How retarded can I be while still making this function?

Along with that, how much input capital would I need to make this whole investment worthwhile?

What VPS you guys using?

You'll at least need some working knowledge of how to set up a VPS and use the linux command line. If you've read the guide and don't understand a thing, you have a lot of reading and trial and error ahead of you.

As for investment, you need to maintain at least a 2.5k TNT balance on the wallet you'll be using for your node, plus about 100TNT to turn into credits (1 TNT = 200 credits) in order for your node to submit hashes, which makes you eligible to receive rewards. Remember that it's essentially a lottery, so there's no guarantee you'll get anything in return.

I'm just wondering, does your chance of "winning" diminish when more people start running nodes

How about as a regular investment? Time frame for mad gains?

Probably, I'm guessing nodes are picked at random to receive rewards, as long as they're eligible.

bumping my shittier question

Well the good news is it looks like the panic selling has stopped since the devs got back on the Telegram and started answering questions.

I bought at 3.8K sats, can we make 5,000?

yeah it was an entire day of people calling it a scam cuz they can't run a node. kek

Hard to say.

It took a beating today due to misgivings about the lottery-like rewards system for nodes. It really depends on how the devs choose to deal with it.

Hey node operators, I've just set mine up but haven't put the credits through yet. I'm a little scared though, as the eth address read back in the node logs is all lower case and so different to the address in the .env file. It is the same with you guys?