Why do Europeans let their history rot?

You people fucking disgust me. It makes me sick seeing just how little you animals care about the work of your ancestors. Don't worry, it won't be around much longer, then you can stop pretending to care.

Too busy building new monuments and writing new values on new tablets

Everyday these things become even more damaged and Europeans just don't care.

They do just enough upkeep to keep them as tourist attractions. That's all they care about. Making a few pennies off of their history.

Because they are subhumans.

Even we treat them better.

But then again we Turks value history and take pride in our own people and heirtage, unlike the White cuck.

It's not as bad now that Europe isn't so industrial.

>Implying Europeans haven't always not cared.
>Hey Romans Why don't preserve the Etruscans' culture?
>Hey Greeks why don't you preserve Minoan culture?
>Hey Christians why don't you preserver ancient Pagan culture?

dude old rocks lol

All these pictures ARE from turkey you fucking animal. You are worse than the Europeans, which is truly a feat considering just how awful they are at preserving things.

It's not even your history. All Turks should be slaughtered.

It's better than blowing it up like Muslims do.

I'm sorry, but the most care and maintenance go into things the proud Turkic people have built, like pic related.

The rest are just tourist attractions we still give better treatment than what most Yurocucks do with their """"heirtage"""".

Ruinenwerttheorie is one of the foundations of European architecture.

>Turks built the Hagia Sophia
lol, the minarets maybe. Redecorating the interior doesn't mean you built the whole building

>store gunpowder in the fucking parthenon
>dare to talk about historical preservation

Top kek turks are savages barely worthy of the oxygen they draw

Perge is so worth going.

All in all I was very satisfied with Turkey's management of its antiquities, when compared to the likes of Greece.

>the ruins were under muslim control for over 1000 years without being harmed
>lol muslims are all ISIS
Brainlet detected

It's amazing to think how Mehmed II built this and it stands tall and proud to this day while Western "history" diminishes with each passing year.

There's laws that say you can't reconstruct a building if a certain percentage of it is missing, that's why the Parthenon is left in ruins despite the fact that it's know what it looked like - x percentage has to be original.

>stuff built by greeks looks like it could last another millennium or so
>shit later added by t*rkroaches look like they're about to fall down any day now

Kek
e
k

Butthurt detected

>Europe has spent billions on the migrant crisis
>billions that could have been spent on preserving their culture

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT THIS HAS GOT TO BITE

INSTEAD OF SPENDING BILLIONS PRESERVING THE WORK OF YOUR ANCESTORS YOU SPEND BILLIONS TO SUPPORT YOUR INVADERS WHO WILL DESTROY YOUR CULTURE AND DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR PAST

WITH THOSE BILLIONS YOU COULD HAVE PRESERVED THESE THINGS FOR THE THOUSANDS OF YEARS TO COME. YOUR DESCENDENTS COULD HAVE ENJOYED THESE THINGS FOREVER

at least the Italians haven't let the Colosseum collapse yet

t. pop-history brainlet

Cockroaches mad because they have to steal cultural hurritage from Yurocucks (*vomit*)

Don't worry, Ancient Greeks or Romans are not your ancestors anyway.

>repainting and putting up a few signs means you built it

>all this anger in this thread
Perhaps you should come and pray inside the great Turkic mosque of Al-Sofya and find peace and serinity in Allah?

>pointing out how retarded the shit you spout is means we're angry
Whatever helps you sleep at night

didn't they actually not even paint it, just plaster the walls with some cheap plant matter to cover over the glorious illuminations?

It's all they can really do.

>huur, look at my four hundred year old conquest guys! Did you see my four hundred year old conquest yet? LOL, so relevant

Sick man of "Europe"

>these arches
The craftmanship of my Turkic ancestors is beyond anything I've seen of the period.

Im not saying rebuild, I'm saying do something to defend it from the elements. Temperature change, roots, chemicals in the air, microorganisms, rain and wind are all eating away at these things. And you might think it's no big deal since it takes so long but once they are gone they can never be recovered. It's the end for them and you'll never get them back. The people who created these things will never again be on this earth.

You're not even a good troll, it's not been a functioning mosque for DECADES

If you're gonna shitpost you should at least put some effort into it

Temperature fluctuation*

>Why do Europeans let their history rot?
we do? i've never noticed that
if anything, we're constantly jerking off to old things

>implying the spirit of Allah ever left these halls of magnificence after they turned it into a museum for the epitome of Turkish architecture

So what do you want to do? Move every rock an ancient carved into a climate controlled museum? So they can be looted when this civilization collapses in on itself?

>Creating a ridiculous made up situation and making a strawman out of me

Nice bait.

>replying to it

What a joke

It's a really weird thing but many Europeans have this sick fetish for ruins and decay, the more ruined the better. There's even a mentality that outright thinks you shouldn't restore old shit because it's "tacky" and it's more magical and soulful when there's a bunch of old rubble lying about. It's also why post-apocalyptic fiction is so popular among white people.

Europeans deserve everything that's coming to them. For hundreds and hundreds of years they've been losing to the Muslims. All of North Africa and Asia Minor and it's a miracle it isn't more. Europeans have degenerated.

They shouldn't rebuild it. But they shouldn't let rubble turn to dust.

Muslims literally blow up other people's cultural heritage, but Europeans are bad for neglecting maintenance of their own?

How on earth does this qualify as high quality discourse? And where exactly are the sources for your claims (not anecdotes)?

I think they should rebuild it. Rubble is useless.

Amazing how out of all the awful threads on this board you come to this one and bitch

They should hold themselves to higher standards.

ITT: Veeky Forums has trouble understanding the difference 1000+ years makes when it comes to structural decay.

Comparing early CE constructions to those built during the late middle ages. Shaking my damn head. Gz on the bait I guess.

This thread isn't even pretending to be history, it's just "white people are bad and deserve to die".

This is absolutely about history. It's about how very soon all of Europes historical monuments will have eroded away to nothing. And Europeans who do not care about this are evil. They will deny the future its connection to the past. They will allow the world that their ancestors gave to them to be permanently taken away.

Europeans are allowing all of it to be destroyed. It doesn't matter when it is from. They don't descriminate

>It doesn't matter when it is from.

Leaving thread now. You're obviously retarded.

I think what you're saying is that you think I think all of this decay happened yesterday. That is in fact not what I think.

If it was in burgerland every ancient building would be destroyed in seconds to build a plastic skyscrapper or a sex shop

So fuck your shit

I'm not sure if this is just blatant trolling or an autistic brainlet who can't understand that a ruined ancient building can still be being conserved and protected, without it being rebuilt exactly as it was.

Where in this thread have I said to rebuild it you fucking moron. Try to think

>Europeans
modern "europeans" are different from ancient Evropeans

stupid LARPers

>let me tell you about your continent

why germanics and slavs would continue what another race different from them built?

OP said europeans implying that europe is a race, HE is just a LARPer

>getting baited by the oldest Veeky Forums bait from the oldest Veeky Forums baiter

Why do mestizos and niggers from the New World pretend to be European?

and why germanics and slavs pretend to be european?

Because they are. Why do mestizos and niggers from the New World pretend to be European?

>Because they are
what?
they destroyed EVROPA CIV and then call themselves europeans?
greeks and romans never said savage germanics and slavs are europeans, you just started call yourselves europeans to claim roman and greek civ, most germanics and slavs believe latins and greeks were fair people

you pigskins savages are worse LARPers than blacks

Why do mestizos and niggers from the New World pretend to be European?

>waaaaaAAAAAA ANYONE WHO DOESNT CURRENTLY LIVE IN EUROPE ISNT EUROPEAN
oh boy am I laughin.

You're the one crying here because Europeans don't accept you as one of their own.

>niggers and mestizos are European
t. University of HuffPo

lol nice argument

You were asked a question.

well im not, i just call germanics/slavs on their BS

Dude reductionism lol

This. In history stuff either got wrecked, abandoned or altered/repaired so much over the years that it's a whole different beast.

Calm the fuck down dude, the West still builds new buildings in the image of the originals.

Greco Roman architecture is everywhere. The stones can't last forever, but a firm record of their influence is there.

THAt looks like absolute fucking shit. The top looks like a plastic mass produced Lego. Whoever made this should be ashamed. All the modern technology in the world and the final product is worse than the ones made thousands of years ago

Turks are white. Stop LARPing as black people and join the EU already.

Nice, where is that?

What

>my ancestor :)

Why don't the Italians rebuild the Colosseum?

>muh ancestor
Why should i care?

You're right, Allah(better known as Satan) probably revels there every day.

Architecture thread?