There are people on here right now that are buying digital tulips for $3700 or have bought higher

>there are people on here right now that are buying digital tulips for $3700 or have bought higher

Other urls found in this thread:

hoaxes.org/weblog/comments/tulipmania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy gold

But you can't buy anything with tulips

You can't even store tulips, they rot
Why would anyone make such a strange comparison?

Are you aware that a dollar is a rectangle made of paper and cloth?

why does /pol/ hate crypto so much? fucking niggers love being poor or something

tulipmania

arguably most famous bubble in economic history
google it, pretty neat

>mfw the petrodollar crashes because of renewables and nocoiners start jumping out of windows

It's a bunch of people looking at bitcoin and going "I dunno..." and whenever things go bad they feel better about being a nocoiner.

I know what tulipmania was
I'm just wondering why anyone would make a comparison between Tulips and BTC other than the way the market looks

>bubble
>similar bubble

Tulips are a PsyOp fabricated news story. The entire phenomenon never fucking happened you fucking dumb cunt.

Yeah, so don't you think it's retarded to call them "digital tulips"?

"Its all a bubble"
"Have you not heard about the tulip craze?"
"Think about the similarity to the tulips!"

this. crypto = tulips is a lie designed to keep the normies from switching over before (((they))) can accumulate.

Look at the pretty flowers fucking normy scum.

Total fabrication. Do the research. Miss out and be broke forever. Some wounds never heal.

check'd I believe you user but I'm too lazy to go research can you give me a link

You hear about that internet thing? Its a bubble I'm telling you. Remember that tulip thing?

Just look at what JP Morgan says!
Are you really smarter then such a successful business man

this. I've mostly heard only [spoiler]them[/spoiler] equating cryptos to tulips. Tulips are just pretty and rot or dry out in a short period of time. cryptos actually have some use and would only die if people stopped using them completely.

>bitcoin soon 10 years old and nocoiners still compare them to tulips

I guess I could have said beanie babies

anyone have that picture showing jp morgan buying around 5 mil in BTC during the crash in a period of about 10 minutes?

Who know's how much more they bought. To everyone who cashed out during the crash

>kek

JPM didn't buy any BTC fucktard. It's their clients who bought via their shares

Stay mad nigger

O man you're right I'm so sorry. All those transactions are only customers. Man you're right wow how dumb can I get. I'm going to go sell right now thanks man appreciate it much.

Smart man. own $700k of gold myself.

>shiny rocks that will lose all value as soon as asteroid mining becomes a thing

ayy lmao

no, user, they are digital gold tulip ponzi scheme coins with no value.

sell bitcoin, buy gold.

china banned bitcoin.

china loves gold.

>gOlD iS uSeD iN eLeCtRoNiCs
>GoLd HaS iNtRiNsIc VaLuE

hoaxes.org/weblog/comments/tulipmania

I lol'd at your coiners thinking you guys are doing dumb ass shit while i invested in regular stocks on questrade.

Is coin base legit? I've already linked my credit card and am waiting confirmation before buying meme coins.

To my understanding coin base doesn't hold fiat, so i'm buying coin through my credit card, but can i transfer what i sell to my bank account?

pls help am acoustic.

will give free advice - plc.to is an undervalued death stock that will only ever increase .

Coinbase is the most legit of all the crypto exchanges. They do hold fiat, if you sell your fiat will be on coinbase. You can then withdraw in various ways depending on your location.

Their clients have to go through JPM to buy BTC? Please user, tell me more bullshit.

Thank you. From what I've read as a canuck I can only get the money back into my account through paypal.

I see you guys post about a lot of coins but the only ones i see on coin base are BTC, LTC, ETH. Are those just the front runners or the only ones available on this broker?

Sorry adding to this, if i sell my coin, it will be retained as (CAD) within my account?

tyvm in advance and

will also say that weed.to (dude lmao) and emh are the best weed stocks to buy right now.

Also daily reminder pfizer is the best USD stock to hodl due to their dividend

And MGC is best Vanguard fund.

Now please give me crypto tips you rude bois plz

go to sleep Peter, is past your bed time

>there are people here who think a chart of the 1700's is still applyable

because they are retard boomers

>applyable

>WEED.TO
>not ACB.TO/HEMP.V
Canopy is overvalued

Oh look it's this thread again dot jaypeg

>asteroid mining will be economical in the next 100 years

Dutchman here.
I'm still holding storehouses full of tulip bulbs left to me by my great great grandfather.
I've got the feeling these puppies could moon any moment now and I'll be rich.

the never ending debate .........

btc = proof of work = around 1000$ to mine 1 btc as of now.

capped supply, collectors value and you can buy stuff with it if you like.

if the miners fix the fees with some update in the future it's the best digital currency to pay you can imagine. and the tax offices would be happy because it has a built in accounting system where you can't make money dissapear.

tullips = i dont know what happened back then in the stoneage but its flowers lol

Because it's a scam. Sorry you're a bagholder.

g-gold won't ever be superceded....i-its used in modern electronics (no....it isn't)

You could buy a years salaries worth with tulips. Clothes, farm animals, gold you name it.

I finally sold everything today, walked away with $200k profit.

It's been a 1.5 year roller coaster, sacrificed a lot to buy them coins, watched it get seized by the FBI on BTC-e, panic attacks, moments of ecstasy, I'm glad it's finally over. Thanks for sharing this experience with me anons.

>Talking shit about beanie babies
My Mystic Unicorn will be worth millions one day.

You sound really naive man. JP morgan is con-man look it up.

No you could not, people did not accept tulips tard. People just valued them at that, they did not accept them as payment.

We are living in the future and that hype lasted 1 single year. This has been 9 years. Pretty neet indeed faggot.

Bro that is actually what happened though.

it got hyped up on r/bitcoin but that just represents clients who use jp morgan as a broker, not actually JP morgan themselves

sorry m8

>if the miners fix the fees
Dude the mem pool is empty and jihan has is own chain now. My suspicion is that you don;t know what you are talking about.