JUST GIMME SOM MONEY KAY

it is not in my interest to fud this coin,
but there is some lack on communication.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#DLT-ETH
youtube.com/watch?v=q0ad_GGvo5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>muh guaranteed 100x gains

i am a low performer.
i'm in with 0.5 ETH.
no communication at all. everything is unclear.
i feel like i've got robbered by a pack of niggers.

but this is just me, a guppy...
but how do YOU feel, user, right now, who got in this ICO with 300 ETH?

no answer to any question, no release date, you don't even know when you will get your tokens, IF you get any token.
what the fuck is going on?
what is this shit?

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, ANSWER ME!

Where is my money? Give me back my money, motherfucker. where is my money? Give me back my money.

This is why I hate ICOs. You basically give your money to a bunch of strangers and you're not even sure if you're going to see it ever again

>take the risk of getting scammed hard
>tokens get distributed
>instantly traded on etherdelta below ico price

literally every fucking ethereum token, there's no point in buying early because it gets dumped on etherdelta anyway.

>gets dumped on etherdelta

Implying this SCAM will hit any exchange.
it won't.
the guys behind this Token worked years on smartcontracts and they just got it, they got it and understood that they have no chance to get rich with this.
so they created this ICO.
and now they are very, very rich.
they drink pinacolada, while we are talking about this shitcoin.

RORY GIVE ME MY FUCKING MONEY BACK, YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Wait the ico happened?

>instantly traded on etherdelta below ico price
why people are such cucks ?

I signed up for the crowdsale in 3 days a while back, haven't gotten any email yet. Are these niggers going ghost?

LINK is traded at 3/10 of ICO price right now, on etherdelta.
have a look for yourself:
etherdelta.com/#DLT-ETH

Buy now, or get left behind.

Dodge this Ico. I am invested in this fcking Shit.
They changed token terms two Times. Two fucking times. This is worse than Enigma.
First delay crowdsale 2 weeks so the pre sale Investors get fucked and yesterday they srly tried to cheat on everybody and wanted to change the cap from 32M USD to 150.000 ETH, that would be Like pegging ETH at 213 USD 3 days pre crowdsale. At fucking 213 USD. And USD was the Timing 265. Pre-Sale Investors bought at 300-380.
This guys got No clue how to handle an Ico. Dodge or get burned like me.
This is Enigma 3.0

>buy ico when you're drunk because it's hyped to hell on reddit and Veeky Forums
>a day later you see your bank account and start regretting your decision
>weeks of silence from the dev team combined with fud starts to take a toll on your mind
>when the tokens are released your instantly transfer to etherdelta and panic sell at the lowest possible price

i imagine something like that is the reason

the ticker on etherdelta is LNK

chainlink's is LINK

completely different

i should've went all in kyber instead...
it's already 5x on ED and trading hasn't even started

depressing shit ...

That doesn't mean that the price is going to stay there. There's no selling pressure at all right now.

there won't be any selling pressure until it's 10x

fucking idiot. it is not traded yet. people put up this orders in hopes of some noob putting up higher orders and then they will dump into them

I was thinking the same thing. ETH/USD traders got fucked hard in the presale.
The 2 week delay was also fucking retarded because I bought ETH a couple of days before. You don't need 2 fucking weeks to read a whitepaper, fucking incompetent fucktards.
Also what's with the exact same supply, distribution and wording as in Tierion whitepaper?
>pic related

I think I'm still gonna buy in two days despite the FUDs. Any reasons not to aside from "they're not communicating"?

youtube.com/watch?v=q0ad_GGvo5o

I'm in the pre sale 70 eth and I feel cheated. Fuck these faggots.

i'm pretty sure that the ICO was a Scam.
There will be no Token at all.

Please don't buy. It's a scam.

the fud in this thread is getting to me

Don't worry user it's all shitposting so the ICO limit doesn't all get bought in a few minutes. Proof is the lack of replies to my post:

they don't even email their customers anymore,
communication = zero.
they just wanted to grab some money.
There is no project "ChainLink",
it`s over.

Shitposting. Try to argue with me. Why have they changed crowdsale date by 2 weeks? (Srly for Reading the Whitepaper)
Why have they tried to change the hard cap from USD to ETH?
2 token term vialotions.

what happened?

That's how people missed out on ETH. Use your brain.

"ChainLink" was a scam and your money is gone.
Get over it. No Risk, no fun.

It's not ever "people". It's just one guy. Check the IP

doesn't change that ChainLink behaves like a fucking ASSHOLE.
I'm just the messenger, judge for yourself...

Didn't even notice, but I meant guys like who miss out because they fall for the FUD.

Yeah I thought it was a bunch of people as well but then I checked the IDs and it's really not

To everyone browsing this thread ; ignore the calculated FUD.

The less people that get in the more they can contribute. It's a coordinated effort to make you second guess. This project is solid and these people are pathetic.

It is not a scam ICO. GO Fuck yourselves faggots and share the pie.

>mfw all this fud on chainlink because poorfags couldnt get in and other retards in discords r trying to fud because they think if they fud on a user clam selling website theyll stop or even delay the inevitable .1 second sellout when it goes on crowdsale
>mfw this is the x30-100 coin n u guys goy left behind because u went over in the biz smart contract
>mfw chainlink will debuye in the oct swift bank conference thats bigger then any conference thats ever happened for any coin by 100000 miles
>mfw retards btfo!

OP again.
i'm not salty because i missed the ICO.
I am salty because i'm fucking IN!

What LINK does is not how to care about other peoples money.

Of only Komodo Platform's BarterDEX was fully functioning then we wouldn't have these shitty ETH ICO scams... their decentralized ICO process addresses many of the issues with ETH ICO's

>>Any reasons not to aside from "they're not communicating"?
>absolute clusterfuck of a presale
>last minute whitepaper
>postpone crowdsale for 2 weeks because they were late with the whitepaper
>barely give any details about said crowdsale
>sign up for crowdsale, no confirmation at all
>literally 0 news, no updates, no emails, no posts on "official" twitter
>guy running the slack knows jack shit about the project he's working on
>shady ICO, as much as 80% difference in ETH price presale vs crowdsale(but 20% discount lol)
>rory doesn't respond when you ask him about cap and eth price
>almost every question ends with "i'll let you know when I get the official word"
So much potential yet they managed to fuck it up every step of the process.

WHERE'S MY CROWDSALE EMAIL FUCK

ChainLink will get listed on EtherDelta befor you can say "Fuck Me In The Ass" and the Devs will dump YOUR bags on anyone who comes along for - 50%.
This is how it goes and it will happen.
I am in the ICO as well, and i'm also pissed.
But hey, it's nothing personal, just business...

You all know that.

>four posts by this id
Twelve (12) posts by this id

coordinated FUD

>So much potential yet they managed to fuck it up every step of the process.

Why do you try so hard to FUD do you honestly think this board has this much influence? I'm honestly curious.

Stop being a greedy fuck it's disgusting.

op is new.. clearly

>coordinated FUD

Whats the point of FUD when the ICO is over? In opposite, it would be in my interest to shill this coin, because i went balls deep into the ICO.
So, why do you think i try to warn others?
This ICO was a SCAM and i want others to be aware, before they lose their money.
Nothing wrong with that.

I'm not buying into the FUD at all.

Any idea when we get our link from the presale?

It's in 2 days you fucking idiot lmao.

>Any idea when we get our link from the presale?

Never, lol.

Just stop buddy.

>this level of fud
>0.5 eth

nigger i'm in with 200 eth and i've never been comfier in my life. you Veeky Forumspoors all raided the slack begging for sheckles. fuck you. i was there before all you fucks and the devs were active and always answering questions. you started going there with your pooling bullshit and turned the slack into the clusterfuck it is now

It's a "user forgets the ID's system and floods his own thread with FUD again" episode
E v e r y t i m e

proof me otherwise.
no whitelist, no communication at all, since the ICO ended.
even IF they send you a ERC20 token...
but hey, even me can create and send you an ERC20 token.
Give me 30 Millions in advance and i am sure i can arrange that.

dude no one's gonna believe the ico is over. you were doing decent before, but now it's just pathetic

DON'T CALL IT FUD WHEN THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION AT ALL SINCE THE ICO ENDED!

Send this Thread to the Devs, let them call this a fud. Oh, wait...

>raise genuine concerns
>muh FUD
You fucking delusional retard, I don't care how much influence does it have.
I'm telling the truth, care to refute any of the points I made?
You fucking can't, I got into the shitty presale already and everyone else who did the same is getting fucked.
Why would I FUD something I'm invested in? I'm fucking mad at these idiots jerking their dicks off and getting $30 million for it.
For that much money you'd think they would send an email or two during a one week period like every shitty ICO to this date did.

So many no coiners mad in this thread trying to get as much as they can in 2 days. Stay salty no coiners

fucking pajeet mad he doesnt instantly get his .5 eth back

laughing my ass off

sitting comfy, 100 eth into presale

idk what the fuck you faggots are going on about, you know the sale was delayed, due to the market being fucket. the sale will happen, and then you get your fucking coins

chill the fuck out pajeet jesus christ.

>aside from "they're not communicating"
>all your points are about how they're not communicating
except for
>shady ICO, as much as 80% difference in ETH price presale vs crowdsale(but 20% discount lol)
I guess, but they had nothing to do with that and couldn't have predicted it. Also ETH hasn't crashed 80%

Your Womack's will be priceless.

have a look.
THIS is how to care about customers.
No matter how innovative, awesome, outstanding or shitty a project is.
Its pretty easy.
Just keep them up to date.
Good news? Tell them!
Bad news? Tell them!
Crap? Tell them!
Anything? Tell them!
THIS is how to deal with other peoples money.
The best idea means shit without marketing.

Can you stop? We got it, they are autists with no communications skills, but fucking hell, calm down. It's not Bancor.

go to bed pajeet

what news do you want? you impatient faggot

there is no news, nothing has changed.

> unreal chainlink ICO hype
> smelled theres something fishy
> didnt buy
> laughing at greedy fucks getting scammed
> easy x100

>It's not Bancor.

ChainLink is much better than bancor, and this is why i am upset.
It seems that they have no glue what they have there, ChainLink is in danger to become "just another coin" and this is not okay.
Do you guys don't see that?

Here it is another
>muh FUD
Do you understand there is a whitelist and unlimited ETH round afterwards?
Anybody can easily get in with as much ETH they want. There is no reason to FUD other people out of LINK...

>you know the sale was delayed, due to the market being fucket
>t. I have no idea what I'm talking about
They raised $16 million without a whitepaper and then they "gave people 2 weeks to read it".

>>all your points are about how they're not communicating
>give me $32 million and don't ask questions goy
>>Also ETH hasn't crashed 80%
I said 80% difference in price, you could get almost double the ETH during this dip for the same fiat amount.

I'm registered for multiple ICOs right now. I'm getting updates from other ICOs every week at the very least.
Still nothing from Chainlink.

I'd have fucked off a while ago but this thread scared me for a bit before I realized it was an obvious fud so now I'm invested in the fudbusting.
>Do you understand there is a whitelist and unlimited ETH round afterwards?
>Anybody can easily get in with as much ETH they want. There is no reason to FUD other people out of LINK.
Source? Everything I've seen suggests there's a cap on the crowdsale.
>I said 80% difference in price, you could get almost double the ETH during this dip for the same fiat amount.
It's not even close to an 80% difference in price. And no, "I was swing trading and made 80% more eth" doesn't count. Even if you sold at the absolute highest and bought at the absolute lowest you haven't made more than 60% on ETH

ETH dipped to $200 not 2 days ago, it was also around $350-380 during presale. I don't care if you swing traded or not, they didn't explain how they will calculate the ETH volatility relative to hardcap and distribute LINK accordingly.
This was asked on their slack multiple times and their guy is dodging the question.
How is that for no communication?

>Source? Everything I've seen suggests there's a cap on the crowdsale.
See you can't call me a FUDder and have less knowledge than me on the subject.
>pic related that I got from Veeky Forums discord that someone took a screenshot from their slack
What a professional way to share info with the investors. This is some pajeet tier shit.

Are you not able to read? The second round allows them to donate "larger" amounts of eth, which implies that there's still a limit, just a bigger one. Idk why you think they're going to let people donate as much as they want.
Also why can't I call you a fudder without having a picture of some message off a discord?
And finally, 200/380 =/= 0.80

Guys Invest in this ico, if you srly think this is FUD.
Just my 2 Cents. Token Terms were changed 2 times. Crowdsale changed from 7. Sept to 19. Sept. And they tried to fuck with the hard Cap. From 32M USD to 150.000 ETH. So cheating twice in pre-sale Investors. How dies this make you feel about the whole Team? Good? OK, Go ahead and Invest.

The idea is great, but anyway ultra long term to develop sth like that.

If you don't care about how shitty the communication is, go ahead. But don't forget the marketing of this Ico ist stealth mode, so no Instant X2-X3 for you.

finally someone who sees what i see.
ChainLink is a good product, which is in real danger to become "just another shitcoin".
i don't spread FUD. i ask questions. and i think you guys are emotionally attracted.
i, for myself, don't want to get rid of it, as soon it hits an exchange. do you?
but this is exactly what we have to deal with.

>>And finally, 200/380 =/= 0.80
>$10k worth of ETH at $380 = 26 ETH
>$10k worth of ETH at $200 = 50 ETH
>50 ETH is 92% increase from 26 ETH
What are you trying to do here?

>larger amounts
Ok let's say that's true, register 2-3 accounts and that should be very well over your average Veeky Forumstard's total portfolio

>Also why can't I call you a fudder without having a picture of some message off a discord?
Because you obviously know less than I do, I tell facts and you call me a liar.

Exactly, thank you.
I'm trying to help you niggers out, if enough people puts pressure on them maybe they'll start acting like they're about to raise $32 million without a single official update throughout the process.

I remember the time when people like you posted under every ETHEREUM thread "its a scam fud shit bizzz dont buy !!!!! I hesitated to invest in it when it was 1$
> COULD BE RICH

>but not this time

> I will be soo fucking rich and give you nothing

The FUD against this project is ridiculous. Stop nitpicking about every move they make regarding the pre-/crowdsale. It's not their area of expertise and that's a good sign desu.
It won't matter for shit when this project gets serious media attention and 20xs.

The fact that they're working with SWIFT was reason enough for me to throw $5000 at their presale.

Is it really too much to ask for them to just tell those of us that were in a presale pool that went over whether we're being sent ETH back or LINK?

>100 eth presale
HAHAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU ENJOYING YOUR 10% OFF HHAAHAHAAAHA ETHS GONE DOWN OVER 50% IN VALUE DURING THAT TIME HAHAHAHAHA