Hello fellow historians let us talk about the Polish partitions!

Hello fellow historians let us talk about the Polish partitions!

The amount of times Poland saved Europe is equal to the amount of times that Poland got fucked by Europe

Cathrine was a real empress, she lead her country to victory against all odds and showed what women are actually capable of.
I admire her.
Also polish partitions were caused by toxic masculinity if anything, king of poland was seuced by cathrine wich allowed her to control him.

Will there ever be a 5th one or were 4 enough?

Poland is the prime example why you don't play Batman in real life.

You don't spare your enemies, it will bite you in the ass.

Why am I seeing so many of these pictures?

Stanislaw Poniatowski was too pure for this world. Called a Russian spy by Poles and a Polish tyrant by Russians, while all he wanted was to collect art and hug Catherine.

so you looked at other tripfags being huge retards and you said "yeah, I wanna be like those guys" or what?

Why on earth are Livonia, Estonia, Ingria, and Kexholm light green on this map? Does anyone take maps seriously anymore?

An absolute must for secure eastern european nation building

Who the fuck draws these maps?

It's all bait. Don't worry/

>Hello fellow historians let us talk about the Polish partitions!

Best thing to ever happen to Poland.
We can only hope and pray it happens again, even though the Polish people are such scum they don't really deserve it.

so, none?

It's from a youtube channel.

Being historically illiterate is not something you should be proud of.

It's from a series called "extra history" maybe user is trying to false flag as a yuppy because... Only yuppys watch it? Idk

German clay

Being Polish is something you shouldn't be proud of.

I wish Russia never got Central Poland. All of the Prussian land would've been German within a century if they held on to it. The German Empire's borders would've looked so fucking sexy.

Ad hominems aren't very mature. If you have nothing to to contribute, stay shut.

Germans are dogs

Holy fuck I wish Napoleon never came along to help you dimwitted, kielbasa-scarfing ingrates. If it weren't for him, German colonists would've cucked Poland out of existence for eternity. If only that happened.

see

>can't tell the difference between an ad hominem and an insult
As expected of a p*lack

Nice projection there, my dear brainlet. Do you have any proof that I'm Polish? You did nothing in this thread except some retarded role-playing like a muh heritage idiot

Poland never "saved Europe" you complete fool. Proof: Anything that was stopped by Poland like the Bolsheviks in 1920 would have been easily defeated by Europes stronger countries in the West.

>Anything that was stopped by Poland like the Bolsheviks in 1920 would have been easily defeated by Europes stronger countries in the West.
Yeah, especially by Germany during German Civil war with who? Ah yes, the Communists, that would've been supported by Bolsheviks if they took down Poland. If you control Germany, you control Europe/

If Napoleon never came along and set up the Duchy of Warsaw, you would've continued to have been squashed by three large powers who would never have let you go. Frederick the Great was intent on colonizing the living shit out of his piece of the partition. The Austrians probably would've let you keep being the disgusting apes you are, and Russia would probably try to Russify you like they did IRL, except with a smaller amount of you troglodytes to train, they might have succeeded. God I wish the Partitions stayed the way they did. Poland wouldn't exist and it'd be beautiful.

Dutchy of Prussia was literally created by Poland, you currywurst nigger

>If Napoleon never came along and set up the Duchy of Warsaw, you would've continued to have been squashed by three large powers who would never have let you go.
That's your fan-fiction.
>Frederick the Great was intent on colonizing the living shit out of his piece of the partition.
It didn't work well for him though, western Poland stayed Polish.
>and Russia would probably try to Russify you like they did IRL
Russian culture and language were considered peasantish by Polish elites. If anything it was Russians that feared Polish influence in Russian Empire. Not to mention that some of the Tsars literally wanted to re-create Poland themselves.

Your post reeks of butthurt and anti-polish sentiment. You have nothing smart to say anyway. Like I said, stay shut,

The German communists were already crushed one year before the battle of Warsaw, and even if the Germans alone don't manage to defeat the Bolsheviks somehow, it's unlikely that the Entente would have allowed a Bolshevik Central Europe

>The German communists were already crushed one year before the battle of Warsaw
Bolsheviks thought they will steam-roll through Poland and make it in time.

>if the Germans alone don't manage to defeat the Bolsheviks somehow, it's unlikely that the Entente would have allowed a Bolshevik Central Europe
French delusion at its finest. No, no one would do anything as it would mean World War II right after World War I. The public wouldn't allow it.

What other proof do I need other than your soar butt? What would that even have to do with whether my insult is an ad hominem or not?

You're so retarded to believe you're in an debate of sorts, when the "arguments" you've put forward have been a p*lish bullshit nationalist saying () and calling me ignorant for making fun of your bullshit (). Like you, I haven't put forward any sort of argument so, pray tell, how am I using your personal characteristics in order to advance my non-existing argument?

But you're a p*lack, so you'll be too retarded to understand what I'm saying and will go back to wewuzing as the unsung, victimized, poor heroes of Europe even if you do.

And I'm not

>poland still causes so much butthurt

>no I'm not butthurt, you're butthurt!
I guess I should start treating p*lacks as childs. Thanks for the insight.

nice grammar, Ivan.

>That's your fan-fiction.
No, I know that would've happened. And the world would be better off for it.
>It didn't work well for him though, western Poland stayed Polish.
Yeah because Frederick the Great's mentally retarded nephew succeeded him and sat on his fat ass while France rose to power, allowing Napoleon to eventually come by and take pity on your asses for some reason, eventually giving the entirety of your country's core to the Russians, who were more lenient with you than Prussia would've been.
>Russian culture and language were considered peasantish by Polish elites. If anything it was Russians that feared Polish influence in Russian Empire. Not to mention that some of the Tsars literally wanted to re-create Poland themselves.
Russia swallowed a gigantic portion of your shitty commonwealth and took it like a man. They would've held you under their thumbs and forced you to read Cyrillic while the core of your country was settled by Protestants.

tldr. russian delusions at work again

My grammar is fine and I'm not Russian, dumb p*lack.

>Bolsheviks thought they will steam-roll through Poland and make it in time.

It doesn't matter what they believed, they operated under the doubtable assumption that the German masses will support them once they approach. The Spartacus uprising was crushed before the Polish-Soviet war begun. The Bavarian Soviet Republic was also defeated swiftly. The German government still had an army that was strong enough to counter the Bolsheviks.

>French delusion at its finest. No, no one would do anything as it would mean World War II right after World War I. The public wouldn't allow it.

The Bolsheviks of 1920 were still pretty weak and in the middle of their own civil war. The Entent would not have to wage a full scale war but rather support the German Army with equipment and some troops at most.

Russia developed plastics in the 16th century?

No wonder Poland didn't stand a chance.

I'm not Russian, Ignacy. I'm just someone who believes Europe would've been far more aesthetically pleasing if your nation were wiped off the map.

>I guess I should start treating p*lacks as childs.
>My grammar is fine and I'm not Russian

Are there any Poniatowskis left in Poland, or are they all French now? My neighbour in Paris back was one of them.

*tips fedora*

>Lenin's secret speech of September 1920 (delivered after the failed Polish campaign) goes far towards explaining Lenin's motives in launching the offensive.

>According to Lenin, the Poliburo had deided it was time to take offensive in view of the social unrest in Germany and Great Britain. Lenin misread the situation in Britain - he viewed the British workers strike committees as an equivalent of the "soviets" and assumed that England of summer 1920 was in the same historical situation as Russia in February 1917. He envisaged "hundreds of thousands" of German communists heading eastwards to greet and join the Red Army entering Poland. He was also sure that the outbreak of revolution in southern Europe is imminent.

>In a telegram to Stalin (July 1920) Lenin wrote "the time has come to assist the revolution in Italy, sovietizing Hungary, Chechoslovakia and Romania along the way."
source: Richard Pipes "Three "Whys" of the Russian Revolution", 1995)