MGTI

I took the Pill, now im Addicted.

What is this shit? Why are you spamming it? Did McAfee hire shills but forget to give them instructions on what to shill?

NEED MORE MGTI

>In order to get MGTI I have to dox myself

>I have to dox myself in order to get MGTI

This coin is not for the weak

the fuck is wrong with you, just pull up any search engine and copy/paste in "MGTI"

it's the company mcafee owns, and they mine bitcoin and also do some private phone shit. it's up 22% today in otc market that's why people are poasting about it.

you twat.

We oinly want the Strong

Is John McAfee a meme ?

/OurMeme/

Oh for fuck's sake, I was going to invest as well.
Careful with this shit, though, McAfee does have a track record of bullshitting. Remember the colored vials of liquid he had his researcher make up to fool the media into thinking his lab was making good progress (right before he drugged and raped her)? Allegedly, of course.

Fuck this murdering piece of shit. You guys know he actually killed someone right?

>His tiny throat couldn't Swallow the Pill

it was a decent buy around $1 but you never want to buy AFTER something has popped unless you think it will continue popping...which is rare for OTC stocks.

to switch gears back to crypto, EDGELESS is one of those rare ones that continue to ramp up for days. so that's an example of buying after something has popped and still profitting.

i do agree with you on McAfee he is mainly a showman now and not as much of a tech guy as when he started his antivirus firm.

Swallowed it way before you did, you little cuck. Like I said, I was gonna invest last week after hearing about his company a few weeks ago, and not because of his mining rigs like you did you little bitch, but because of his Sentinel project. You heard about him on Veeky Forums on Thursday and now think you're some kind of Veeky Forums prophet. Get real, cuck boy.

Very true, user, I guess I missed the boat (been a busy couple of weeks). I do advise caution on McAfee's claims, but my God, if I had a son, I would point to John McAfee as an example of how a real fucking don lives his life. Would vote for him as president any day if the week.

>Swallowed it way before you did, you little cuck
> I was gonna invest last week after hearing about his company a few weeks ago

Mfw I bought in Last year before it was even MGTI.

Ah, so it's just coincidence you're posting this now? Didn't see you posting about it last year, dickhead. Obvious bullshit.

He shot some random dude in the head because his dogs got food poisoning.

Cant tell if sarcasm or autism?

Ah, you're a troll. Never mind. I guess I shouldn't have expected more from Veeky Forums on a Saturday. Enjoy your little games, son, you'll need to get a job when summer ends.

Yeah, maybe I wouldn't point to that instance, or the mouth-shitting thing either, but we're talking about a general philosophy of living life on one's own terms, not the fine details.

>not naming it MGT2
that's why he's John McAfee and I'm not. Why not call it MGT Roman numeral one? See I either had it in this industry or I didn't and I didn't.
foreverawageslave.jpg