So.... where are the HUGE September news ?

So.... where are the HUGE September news ?

Next week, hopefully

i'm sick of waiting

omg has been shilled to death and that asian guy is fucking annoying.

how about we highlight something with low supply that's actually planning to burn tokens soon.

darcrus.

The autumn equinox is approaching.
Let us pray to the nature spirits.

Probably in two days when the conference happens.

The news isn't likely to be any partnership beyond ETH.

What I suspect they will announce is the Genesis Block of their own chain. That and a date on when OMG will be integrated into their service.

If they are going to create their own chain what does that mean for holders?

Their coin increases in value as it's not an ETH token but rather it's own chain which has interoperability with not only ETH but the Omise payment processing network?

You keep your coins they just change chains. What will likely happen is they will set up some sort of account system where you send in your OMG and it credits them in the new chain to your account.

September 18th, Techcrunch disrupt

MGTI or GFTO

moon time

you mean the 25 minute presentation they're giving with BANCOR about crypto in general? and it's followed by a mom and daughter team who sell their own bottled human milk?

they will announce Apple partnership. From now on you can buy iPhones only with omisego tokens. Screencap this.

Someone really wanted to get in on OMG last night

It's only a 15 min. talk you fucking mongrels. Sell now before it's too late

dont understand how this happens desu

OMG is the next NEO, retards getting in too late and are to greedy to take profit. it went up 5000% delusional faggots

>b-but i want 50000%

just look at NEO how its dying, it didn't even bounce from longterm trendline or 61.8 fib. fucking retards

>just look at NEO how its dying
it has settled comfortably around its first ATH back when it was antshares. it's doing fine.

How do you guys know this? I've seen this a few times but no source. Is it just Veeky Forums fud?

Yes this is 100% correct. Iphones will no longer be available with fiat and will be exclusive to OMG token holders. Similar to how iphone was only avail on att&t when it first launched.

Iphones will become IPHONE/OMG trading pair on bittrex next month. 1 OMG will = 1 iphone. Stock up now boys.

This will be Revolutionary™
No more patriarchy cis het backed fiat for iphones. Only lgbtqOMG will be accepted as we move towards the hemaphroditic singularity enlightenment. Buy now or cry later xirs.

all that time u spend on writing unfunny bullshit

this

there's no way the actual news come monday, if it does it'll be shitty news and it will drop to 0

>t.android user

>it has settled comfortably around its first ATH
means OMG will be $2.5, good point faggot

people said the same about ETH

dont poast sad bugs it makes me sad

The news is that their scammers for allowing the Apple rumor to go unchecked

its not sad
its bored

>thinking an eth token is gonna moon as much as eth did

didn't you read the articel from the bald guy ?
he said 1 OMG will be worth 750 $ one day

my sides

Not only that but OmiseGO will actually buy Apple! Hold on to your butts!!!!11

I legit dont like this coin. You hadto be autistic to think that it had a partnership with apple but the thing is. a lot of people asked the devs and they ddnt reply or said " big news soon" so they wanted to keep their hype going.

instead of doing the right thing, i.e syaing " no nigga we dont" they kept up this scam and released some POVERTY as FUCK conference video with golem.

still holding on to my airdrop, sucks they took the snapshot in july or i would have received a fuckload more

Hard kek

>lgbtqOMG

keks

If this coin doesn't have real news soon, it'll tank hard. Plain and simple.

Just fucking look up the panels at tech crunch holy shit google

>he still hasn't sold his OMG for breast milk futures

So buy golem?

Yup this is the biggest scam coin Veeky Forums has gotten on board with. A month from now we're all going to forget about digimarines and laugh about omgarines.

This thing is ETH proof of concept

So yeah there is a lot riding on it but the team was together 4 years; AND money skel on board; AND ready to launch in several countries

There are going to be two types of people when the inevitable happens, those that are holding and those that are not.

up you're butte ahahh

Tbh I'm pretty sick of this hypecoin but big shoutout to them for the airdrop I got today

$9, whoo whoo

so the tech crunch presentation will make OMG $20. we'll see about that, lol.

>comfy

ty for confirming

might actually happen. if btc bounces off 2.2-2.8 and recovers like today we should be in the clear

> airdrop I got today

wut

>See people describe games, tv shows, and movies as "comfy?
>Press them for details
>They can't provide any clarification
>See Veeky Forums describe OMG as comfy

If OMG hits 100 by q1 2018 i will buy a hooker and post timestamp mid nut screencap this Im an user of my word. I will by weeks end hold about 1500-1600 hold 1350 now

three legged hooker and ill take you up on it.

I'll do it. 5k holder here.

A comfy coin, like a comfy form of consumable media seems to put the anticipation of danger outside of your thoughts. I guess a comfy coin would be where you have bought so low that you convince yourself that there is almost no possibility that it will go back down to that price. Putting this anticipation of danger out of your mind you might even remain complacent if the coin starts plummeting. This is my experience with sia anyway. Too much confidence, too little experience.

Are you trading or buying?