Is collectivism a natural human trait?

Is collectivism a natural human trait?

Keep in mind that for most of human history, survival was kinda not a guarantee so it was more important to put the group above yourself because it had the best chance of everyone staying alive longer.

People wear glasses because of bad eyesight, not fashion, OP

To an extent. I mean, our whole thing as a species is society and language, yeah?

Poorfag detected

Get contacts you stupid nu-male

blue ones, right?

Hey I wear the same kind of glasses they do

>Is collectivism a natural human trait?

Yes. Individualism is a, more or less, recent meme. Tribalism, Collectivism, Imperialism, if we look in the more recent times - Nationalism - were all stemming from natural human trait to find a collective of similar-minded persons.

One might even say that individualism is an attempt of "divide and conquer" by the people at top of the world.

What is the supposed to imply? That wearing glasses makes you a cuck? If I wear glasses I'm by definition a cuck?

So do I, so do the vast majority of young people with glasses these days because a trend caught on and it's most of the glasses made out there now.

If you notice each one of them wears a different type of glasses, no 2 have the same type of pair. Phil Fish is wearing the most common ones you see though.

Jews?

Humans wouldn't exist if we weren't to some extent. We're incredibly social for a reason. Humans don't fare well in solitary confinement

this isn't true.
there's been collectivism and individualism as long as time. the spectrum of such a basic trait is pre-human.
it's origination is most definitely ecological and then it's propagation is probably both current environment and traditions... probably even genetics.

>is that first guy idubbz or his retarded brother?

Who is idubbz?
He is some guy who got memed by /pol/ and his name is Carl the Cuck

Contacts are the apotheosis of fashion before sense

In my experience anyone who wears thick black frame glasses under the age of 50 is a massive dickhead, but that's just anecdotal

id hope not

Not really

>implying that WASPs won't do it out of love for fellow white men.