Monero

Should I buy XMR right now?

It's pretty low at the moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2017/04/15/monero-transactions-usually-not-anonymous-says-new-study
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah buy my bags pls

it will be $25 in a month what are you talking about

Can I suggest Verge!?

GO XVG!!!!

fucking scam coin

YES
As I said in the tips thread a few days ago. I love Monero.
Also, why did I make money with Ark? Pay up.

Today, 2 years ago, it was 50 cents.

And ETH was 1$.

This is one of few non scam coins idiot. Among the first coins along with bitcoin

>Monero is a good bye
>good bye
>bye

only pedophiles and terrorists use this coin. you want to be affiliated with them?

bye the dib :DDD

You should always be buying xmr

You should buy XMR at every opportunity.

Monero isnt anonymous coin.

Monero Transactions Are Usually Not Anonymous Says New Study

trustnodes.com/2017/04/15/monero-transactions-usually-not-anonymous-says-new-study

so Monero isnt what its claim to be

The retards on this board would have told you that Monaco was the future a couple of weeks ago and look how far that garbage has fallen

People who get obsessed with such insignificant things lose out on gains. No lambos. No asian QTs.

It dropped insignificantly in the past two weeks and gained considerably in the past month.

No, if the news about it not actually being secure are true then it has lost its entire point of existence.

It went from like $25 to $7

hello guys newfag here

I'm just playing around with a few bucks learning how crypto trading works.

I was an idiot and bought ARK at 100k, it is at 96-97k now

My instinct is to hold, this is right move in your opinion?

I don't want to be sell low buy high guy

Wait, April? Didn't they just make a breaking change to their code today? For all we know they fixed it.

ark is solid

If you don't sell it now, you will die of AIDS

Judge alts against BTC or you will misjudge changes in price as having something to do with the alt instead of the market as a whole. Monero looks incredibly flat in the past two weeks.

>up by 20000%
>pretty low
nigger, this shit is going down regardless of how good it is, look at the chart and zoom out

if u make a bad buy just wait 2 weeks to a month, there will be spike so that u can get out even, with small profit, or minimal

Oh, nevermind, I misread your post. Stupid me. But you are posting in a Monero, not Monaco, thread.

Yes you should buy. Personally I believe that Monero, Ripple and Bitcoin are the coins that will survive long term

Normie coin will crash eventually.

Duh.. Xmr will soon be the price of eth

It was fixed before this paper was even published. This fud is spammed exclusively by zcash shills, scammers and enemies of freedom.