I want to become a business man yuppie who works a 9-5 in a suit, and makes money by handling money. How do I do this?

I want to become a business man yuppie who works a 9-5 in a suit, and makes money by handling money. How do I do this?

Does anyone know any good resources if I want to have a career in accounting/business/economics/finance/etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-level-of-math-is-needed-to-work-in-finance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Outside sales b2b.
Easy money too, and you can practice to becoming the alpha in a room full of execs

How good are you at math?
I have a set of surefire investment banking quant books I can post

Bank teller. Best you're gonna get.

Step 1: get circumcised
Step 2: sell soul
Step 3: don't drive a car on Saturday

not OP, but please post book reccomendations

what kind of math do you need? i did well in my calc 1 2 and 3, and combinatorics classes

I love math. My mom was great at it, so I didn't fall for the "math is the boogeyman subject" meme. She became a secretary at a bank at 17 and managed to climb up the ladder until her 30s.

We don't live in my native country anymore, so I don't ask her for advice on how to get a banking job.

I was thinking about this desu. Do you have any experience as a bank teller user, or do you know anybody who might?

I'm with this guy user. I'd really appreciate if you could post those books.

Not recommendations.
Actual company specific sets of training manuals / educational works used in a major Wall Street IB.
It's nearly a few gig, I had them scanned for me on my internship. All coppied to a thumb drive instead of paper trail

Pdf, and fairly big files
16 books and 27 papers

>makes money by handling money.

Its called being a courier, and no, you probably wont actually handle money and you won't make any either

>and you won't make any either

I've heard courier jobs are comfy as fuck though. You drive in a van all day, hand shit to people, leave, and you get a decent paycheck from it.

I guess no one is interested then.
There are some good reads there too

what you want only exists for effeminate faglords. It doesn't exist in a badass Don Draper kind of way you want.
Lrn2 suck cocks

mega that shit ng

I dont want to make it widely available, post email addresses and we can do from there.

>I want to become a business man yuppie who works a 9-5 in a suit

8-22 you mean

> all the hate and resentful in this thread

go to college, join a fraternity and study finance/accounting. done.

send all your quant manuals to:

[email protected]

>Does anyone know any good resources if I want to have a career in accounting/business/economics/finance/etc?

Start with reading books on accounting/business/economics/finance, then once you decide which one you like, get a degree in accounting/business/economics/finance, then get a job.

Pretty simple senpai

Would really appreciate the books as well
[email protected]

[email protected]

Thanks desu

please send here

[email protected]

There are no relates jobs to do while studying economics accounting business finance?

[email protected] , thanks bro

>I want to become a business man yuppie who works a 9-5 in a suit, and makes money by handling money.

we all do but the truth is we're garbage neets, even if we outperformed those coke sniffers gains 10x they wouldn't respect or hire us. that is a social role for frat guys, not based on skill.

[email protected]

Gonna make it famalam

I'll bite.
I'd appreciate download instructions sent to [email protected].

[email protected]
please

Graduate from a reknowned business school such as Harvard, HEC or Cambridge.

Literally the only way to become a Yuppie.
And your math should be on par with engineer math expertise.

Which means you won't become a Yuppie by yourself and you'll pretty much end up doing forex for the most part since you have no idea how the stock market works.

make me rich familia
[email protected]

A forex trader is not a yuppie?
Why so much math? We have computers now ,you know

[email protected]

teach me master

LMAO
You need at least mathematic analysis 2 or 3 and linear algebra.
Calculus that's nothing man, it's math for kids.

A forex tradee with a degree in finance is set to become a yuppie.
An amateur is an amateue.

As for your second question this is literally why you won't work in the fields.

Computers do the math but can't read results and apply them.
You can.
Banks and financial institutions will only take freshmen from business and engineer schools and obviously good ones, not your average down syndromer economy school near your home.

What did you expect bro? You think these people who rent in Manhatthan simply asked their parents for money?

Blue board, you total faggot. Enjoy your ban.

Here ban this asshole.

Word from an actual Yuppie.

Enjoy being a banned nocoiner.

>not your average down syndromer economy school near your home.
Why you degrade so much average economy students?
A finance degree makes you a instant pro?
A person with experience investing his own money will always be an amateur?
>can't read results and apply them.
That was my point, you put a lot of data in a computer and it prosses it, then you interpret and take decisions.
>Banks and financial institutions will only take fre
All the banks are Jp Morgan?

Please, I know my math.
[email protected]

>average economy students.

I'm not degrading them.
It's how our market works.
Average degree = less than average job.

Amateurs are bound to learn by trial & mistakes.

It will take you years of losing money in order to start winning when somebody with actual studies will outperform you day one.

The point is that you need to know the math in order to read the results.
I don't make the rules bro, go see the schools and tell them that it's all useless since we have computers.

Imagine for a second that everyone starts thinking the same way.
Who will build the computers and program that do the math for you?

>All the banks are Jp Morgan

No, not if you wanna sit in the same chair for years while somebody with better degree outranks you in months...

Everybody is a cunt in the market, or sound like one?
Serious question.
I didnt know that a forex trader or commodity trader nedded a phisic and rocket science math level in order to have a job
>somebody with actual studies will outperform
The books are there for free on the internet

Why you lie and act like a total elitist cunt?
Why you post nsfw?
quora.com/What-level-of-math-is-needed-to-work-in-finance

You don't need rocket science math.
You need to learn how analyse the market and predict the changes.

It takes more than studying business and economy since even politics enter into the equation.

Studying in this field demands you buy a great tons or knowledge.

That's not something mere niggers can do.

>Everybody is a cunt in the market?

I don't study business I graduated from an engineer school.
You don't like the real facts? Then go do like the 99.9% retards and then whine about being unemployed and in debt.

What could someone with a finance degree who attended top 50-100 college expect for a job?

kneepads

>Be a faggot, willing to take any dick you need to to get ahead.
>Manage to fuck your way to the top, watch out for the big mouths who will out you as a whore(this is where being in a frat comes in handy because that is an ingrained part of their culture).
>practice saying math stuff???
>profit

Please send the manuals to

[email protected]

Thank you.

I would love this.

[email protected]

[email protected]

:+)

I understand your point but beside what we talked..
>Engineer
Why Engineer are so cunt elitist, they always sound like total douschebags..
Seriusly why this happen?
Somebody gives me an answer, why they behave in that way?

Could you send it to me too?
[email protected]

>I want to become a business man yuppie who works a 9-5 in a suit, and makes money by handling money. How do I do this?
Finance jobs are 55 hour weeks minimum. Unless you are good friends with the top men, you are essentially a support monkey, who gets a nice paycheck.

user has sent me the guides in another thread.
He had specifically told me not to onsell them, but I had actually used them to leverage myself a job within JPMC due to knowing what to talk about with people in promising positions in the firm.

In true biz spirit I will be willing to part ways with them for a btc payment ( 0.05BTC) .
There are actually 15 books and 29 papers and they are a bit bigger than OP had said, unless he has updated them.

Hit me up if interested