Decentraland MANA tokens are trading on etherdelta and are beginning to take off...

Decentraland MANA tokens are trading on etherdelta and are beginning to take off. Price is still near ICO but there have been nothing but buys recently and if you check the depth chart it's clear this thing is going to skyrocket.

Adding to that, the decentraland LAND sale begins tomorrow which includes staking/burning tokens, which is going to really cause this shit to moon. Remember, this ICO sold out in 20 seconds, just thought I'd alert you guys to the latest rocket out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.decentraland.org/how-to-guarantee-your-spot-in-decentralands-first-land-sale-462050c886d3
etherdelta.com/#MANA-ETH
gamespot.com/articles/second-life-realtor-makes-1-million/1100-6162315/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

blog.decentraland.org/how-to-guarantee-your-spot-in-decentralands-first-land-sale-462050c886d3

etherdelta.com/#MANA-ETH

What was ico price in eth

0.00008356 ETH per MANA at ICO

I want to believe, but last time I did this shit with zrx i lost over 50% of my investment

If you bought ZRX near ICO price like MANA currently is you would've 10x'd your investment. I feel very safe filling my bags right now since we're so close to ICO price, with the upcoming burns/staking of tokens, coin isnt even on coinmarketcap yet. The ICO sold out in 20 seconds, it's a guaranteed 2x or 3x.

I watched blockcat go 3x on etherdelta then watched agrello go -50%. Seems like complete gambling and noone knows what the fuck might happen

There are very large supports if you check the depth book, I feel pretty confident in saying this thing will have a very nice rise at least in the short term. While I understand the fear of risk, buying coins like this at their basement price feels much safer than nearly any other coin being shilled around here. Speaking of CAT, I also think that is a great investment right now since it's back on basement level pricewise :)

where is the source for that claim? i can't find anything

and what's with all the pajeets ranting on cryptocompare
"cryptomined_com
28 days ago
dont buy or use this, developers are scum"

"developers are sell outs, they sold you out once, they will do it again, f decentraland"

and also do i need to buy "Land" with my mana tokens to get any gains?

What is their end game here?

Sold out and raised like 200 mil
You realise the market cap already? 10x would put it in top 10 on market cap

fuck did some guy just buy for 0.0002 each?

LAND is a lot different, it isn't divisible and is also unique.

1 bit of LAND may be worth more than another bit of LAND if it is in a more desirable location.

Welcome to EtherDelta.

Got some buy orders but doubt they will get filled noone is selling and everyone is putting in dumb high orders

Read it as "Deutschland".

I didn't say MANA would 10x, I was referring to 0x, which did. I definitely don't expect a 10x out of MANA, I'm realistic.

I assume he missed out the 1 before the 2.

The plan is to dump on the 18th btw

Ok fill my buy orders then

so it sold out on the first day to only trade their ico price?

money, specifically yours unless theyre already selling or trading the coins for physical shit decentralization would never get traction

$0.024 USD

just wait for Ethbet to launch tomorrow and go in on it instead, super small market cap gonna be great

Lol this is going to end in tears. Decentraland is the king of vaporware shitcoins. Vaporware's vaporware.

You retards realize they now actually have to deliver a gigantic virtual reality game/world for this shit to actually be worth anything, right? Something they have zero experience doing.

Maybe I'll buy some MANA or LAND in a year or two when it's about 5% of ICO price.

I can't wait to buy these tokens that are used to buy second life land for a game that doesn't exist yet. Demand is going to be huge!

LOL. If there is buying, there is selling too.

I'm not buying this shit haha. I'll wait for the dump and get it at dirt cheap since btc still needs to fall.

this shit will be really valuable if they actually pull through. keep in mind that people have made millions buying and selling real estate in second life

Keep fuding faggots, they had it running before they even ICO'd the first time

gamespot.com/articles/second-life-realtor-makes-1-million/1100-6162315/

Food for thought.

We're up 35% since I made this thread, hope some of you were smart

First Digital City on the blockchain. 2018 will be a big year for VR. Stock up now.