WHASAAAAAAAAT?

WHASAAAAAAAAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to vote for ark delegate
classicdelegate.biz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how much should I buy?

We all see the 34 BTC wall.
when will they remove it and let it explode?

ARK SALE

Arklets on suicide watch

>We all see the 34 BTC wall.
sadly no kindly whale told me of coming dip
miss ark sale
much sadness aboard seafaring vessel

actually i think they just removed it.
What are the whales telling us??

So from my "expert" opinion, pretty sure whales are gonna keep the prices low all weekend for ark. Bottom around 3.60 top around 3.90.
They're gonna keep it going up and down to make money off you chumps and then remove all walls on Monday.

Hoping it drops lower, I fucked up and sold at 69k wanting to rebuy lower.

smart money is funnelling out of ARK and into BAT.

>be stupid
>want everyone else to suffer for your stupidity

Get fucked, faggot

DELUDED ARKIES.

>measuring in USD

Ark is literally unstoppable :^)

I hoping that user sold. I'm sorry I called it a Scam coin.

This. Prepare for a mega moon

I have no more funds, I'm already all-in ARK. How fucked am I?

Sell your body for more ark

ARK is long term hodl. Be strong or get out. Invest, biz delegate, get comfortable. The ride will be worth it.

casual 11btc order started that pump

Am i the only one that went x10 on ark and still holding? This shit is longterm so fuck off

Ark dropped like 5 percent? lol. i thought for a second i might be able to buy back in lower than my sell from a few days ago. nope.

Did you not check the discord in time? we decided to dump

kek

where will Ark be EOY 2018

I'm interested in this too. Surprised it didn't go higher with ACES release. Still a good hold tho

apparently ACES isn't that big of a deal as it was made out to be
I'm hoping deployable blockchains combined with the card will make it moon

too many nerds get obsessed with tech and protocols

it's more about network effects, usability, game theory

Is aces officially released yet, or is it just at 100% on the road map? I think its fair to say aces was largely priced in already, now we're just waiting on the mobile wallets, but I think we'll still see some upside as people realise aces is complete.

How come whenever I sleep everything I hold drops? Am I cursed? Is the universe working against me to keep me down? I don't even have much.

I-is the dream over?

USD is perfectly fine when btc is crashing almost daily

You're sleeping at the wrong time. I usually wake to the tip of a spike.

>sleeping while trading cryptos
obviously new. 72 hour days or stay out

I'm in the same boat. Come on, whales, JUST this coin up.

So is there a youtube tutorial on how to get in on this delegate stuff?

I know you need the wallet, is there someone everyone votes for?

funny, I bought eagerly at 69k cuz I knew it was gonna keep going up :^)

No, it nearly quadrupled over the course of a month, a retracement is to be expected. Personally I'd sell and buy back in lower later but its your money.

>we'll still see some upside as the whales let us

FTFY

biz_classic

>biz_classic

Okay, how do I do this?

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to vote for ark delegate

follow this but change biz to biz_classic.

No, I'm past that part, I found some biz website. It's boostrapped to hell so it looks legit but I don't know if that is the one.

Get the wallet from ark.io. One you have the wallet open, click on vote. It was pretty self-explanatory from there when I did it

I did it, thank you.

I came really close to doing that last night at 4.00. But yeah, it probably needs to come down a bit. What do you think would be a good price to look for to buy back in? 3.20?

I honestly don't think it's gonna dip very much. Ark should be on par with LSK bare minimum. the market will pick up on that soon enough

I don't really make exact price predictions, I'd just sell and look for a clear trend reversal and buy after it happens.

Yes. Its over. I sold. Im out. Fuck this trash larp scam coin, and fuck you discord fags and your angry santa bullshit. Go fag off together. I hope your shitcoin tanks.

You'll regret this

I sold at 42k. Want it to fall to 30k. Ama

Are you serious? Its hardly down at all...
And they just released new tech, and theyre actively updating the roadmap.

Everything is going down and ARK is probably the LEAST affected.

You might be the weakest hands here.

You'll be one sorry motherfucker in the near future

Why are you so delusional?

Just mainly a personality dispute between myself and a couple of the other main holders. They are arrogant and I have no tolerence for it. Im out. Good luck to the rest of you. This will one day moon, maybe monday, but there are other ships for me to ride without having to deal with arrogant asshats.

Did the same.
I thought it was just a temporary pump and that I could go trade some other coins to 2x my ARK.
Now I'm a noarker and hating myself.

bought at 17k sats in july, you jelly?

One last post before I go, if you try to get in cheaper than $3.50, your going to get left behind. Other main holders are planning another massive dump at $5.28 to give you all another good ass raping. Out.

>hurf durf my "main holders" larping

See. Thats what I have no tolerance for in the Ark community. Disrespectful douchebags like you. Fuck off. Out.

classicdelegate.biz is the official biz_classic website

>first ark buy end of may after being shilled on biz
>accumulate all through june, july, and august even though poorfag
>sitting on 4.5k now
jesus, am i an old fag now? also, is ark gonna save me from wage cuckery? pls based god...

Dont get greedy

Sorry BearMonger.

Dont get seedy

If people just bought into the buy walls they'd be fine. The whales would be forced out due to lost profit and we'd all get early entry. People need to grow a pair, a wall isnt the end of the world and the whales are playing people's lack of confidence

if you move to Liberia you could live comfortably for about a year or two on that much.

>liberia
just cause im a poorfag doesnt mean im a nig

Sitting on a fairly strong resistance point with fundamental reasons for a price rise & big accumulation the last few days from the whales. We're about to get a big move up very soon I think, we'll see how long it likes moving sideways.

Praise Jesus

Cry more, faggot. Welcome to the internet.

we'll get there soon user. close your eyes and get comfy

theres obviously more legitimate buy volume than sell volume even when you subtract the fake-out walls. how are people still taking orders from these shits, i want my shekels

Tell me to buy at 95k

we're going to 45k

buy with 35% of your capital here and 65% and 94k in case we get there, always worth scaling out your orders and it looks like the whales have one last target

damn, fatty sell orders out of nowhere

looking pretty real now

also, if they drop the gates for a rise before we hit 94, set a buy at 955 as fast as possible because it'll move fast most likely

people like you who think those walls would stay if they got bought into are the reason they work. wake up so my markets work properly pls. they're inches away from market rates for a reason.

Where the fuck is the price headed? Looking at the chart on a broader scale, we've pumped pretty damn hard in the last month.

Is this sustainable? i need a safe haven for my cash in a time where everything is red.

fake sell walls are usually further away than one order way from market price. someone just bought the big sell order at 95k anyways

All good, waiting for some upturn before i buy more, love seeing the fucks who chased fomo freak and let me triple down way under 190

Damn, I bought ark at like 45k and sold it at 49.
Feels bad.

The market is stable up, just watch out for parabola moves

1500 ARKie here, should I dump for greener pastures?

If you know of greener pastures in the short term, yeah probably. then hop back on ark in a week or two

yes dump it all quick

This is the way ARK tends to rise, and theres not much fundamental reason for the trend to die now.

Thats fair I suppose. I don't know, I guess I expected more out of ACES and Im chasing the dragon there. I really think this will be the best buy in for a long long time though, but there are a lot of people smarter than me who Im sure have conflicting opinions

dont you dare desu

You mean short, unreasonable pumps upward?

Follow your finger. Its hot n cold lately but the comfy posiion hasnt broken lower than the normal uptrend

Sell orders cleared out.

Meme triqngles smooth out the price to still normal uptrend despite the vol

Noooooooopoopoooooo I sold.out and my funds got stuck in buttrex i cant get back in Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lol rekt

It looks like the rise moonshot pump and dump is over, and crashing back to earth in flames. They will soon all be putting those profits back home, safe in The Ark.

>I don't understand market manipulation
It's in the whales best interests for the price to rise, it's also in their best interests if that takes so long short sighted fools like yourself sell first.
If you think you can make more on something else then sell your ARK and try but don't sell all your ARK or you will be posting wojaks when it does rise again.