Where the fuck are my coins

Where the fuck are my coins

Other urls found in this thread:

techradar.com/news/top-10-best-secure-messaging-apps-of-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they said monday. w/e mang it hardly matters since they aren't on exchanges yet

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Doubtful you'll be on many exchanges, ever. I hope you like Cryptopia.

I WANT MY FUCKING COINS. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO HAND THEM OUT 5 DAYS AGO WHY ARE THEY SO FUCKING SLOW

MGTI

goddamn i fucking hate this wait. i just want my fucking coins

good things are worth the wait

obsidian marketcap is small AF, so even cryptopia can make it go 5x easily, just look at xtrabytes

besides, odn is a new coin used to operate its own blockchain, its not some dumb erc-20 token, so it has a much easier time getting added to decent exchanges

stop shilling this shitcoin,
only pedophiles and terrorists will use this shit

enjoy losing your money

>he thinks terrorists are poor

can't wait to roll in that ISIS dough

Yes sell all your odn asap

>terrorists
wonder what the networth of some ISIS fuckheads is

Hey look! A bunch of ODN competitors that don't require crypto tokens to operate:

techradar.com/news/top-10-best-secure-messaging-apps-of-2017

Ya'll are fucking deluded.

>whatsapp
>secure

kek

yea but wickr me is. wickr me is also free. but i think odn is a good project with fluffypony as an advisor. cant be that bad. also wickr me has servers and isnt decentralized so thats one advantage odn has over wickr me

guys just sell your odn, its worthless. sell and get out. You've made a mistake investing in it. It's time to panic.

Yeah just like no one uses monero right? Anonymity can help innocent people too. You sound like someone who thinks "I don't care about privacy, I have nothing to hide"

being decentralized makes ODN superior. the gubberment could always corrupt a centralized service.

They said they would START the process of distributing the coins. Niggas gotta make sure they don't fuck it up. Same kinda thing happened with Agrello - took them like a week longer than expected.

yea i know thats what i meant by odn having an advantage over wickr me. but also remember wickr me is free

we gon make it brahs

For those of you wondering who would use this: everyone in china.

That is all.