Tartars

Why did the eternal Slav genocide the Tartars? Tartars were cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Rus'#Age_of_Tatar_rule
youtube.com/watch?v=XrKhLG-KU7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tatars are racial trash and they're what the "retarded Mongoloid" look in Russians comes from. Pic related.

Why genocide them tho?

TATARS DIN DU NOTHIN

>Why did the eternal Slav genocide the Tartars?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Rus'#Age_of_Tatar_rule

>Tatars are racial trash
Like all slavs?

Still less so than the French, British, Germans, Scandinavians, Italians, Spaniards and so on.

Last time I checked tatars still live on Volga and make up second largest ethnic group in Russia. Also Volga Tatars in fact not descendents of Mongol horde but of Volga Bulgars.

No, just Russians. Too much Tatar blood.

Yeah sure, i get that. But the ethnic clensing happened much later during the 1700s and as late as 1944 crimean tatars were genocided by the Soviets

Why not tho

Because the crimean tatars literally asked for it. First they fought the bolsheviks in the civil war, then they helped Germany in ww2.

Aren't they still a minority in Ukraine/maybe now in russian crimea?

t. low IQ HIV-filled drunk Slave

You are subhumans and your country are shithole because of your subhumanity

>low IQ HIV-filled drunk Slave
Just like French then.

>>/pol/

>IQ
French average IQ is 102 (98 including the sandniggers) / source: The negative Flynn Effect: A systematic literature review by The negative Flynn Effect: A systematic literature review
Slavs Average IQ is 90

>HIV
Dying from HIV is not common in France / source: Prevalence of HIV among adults aged 15–49 (%) by the World Health Organization
Dying from HIV is common in France / source: CIA World Factbook 2011 - deaths

>Drunk
French drink 10-12.5 litres per year / source: Total alcohol per capita (15+ years) consumption, in litres of pure alcohol by the World Health Organization
Slavs 12.5+ litres per year / source: Total alcohol per capita (15+ years) consumption, in litres of pure alcohol by the World Health Organization

>Slave
French mean Freeman
Slav mean Slave

>russians are all slavs

>Dying from HIV is common in France / source: CIA World Factbook 2011 - deaths
Dying from HIV is common in Slavic countries / source: CIA World Factbook 2011 - deaths

>Slavs 12.5+ litres per year / source: Total alcohol per capita (15+ years) consumption, in litres of pure alcohol by the World Health Organization
Slavs drink 12.5+ litres per year / source: Total alcohol per capita (15+ years) consumption, in litres of pure alcohol by the World Health Organization

Fixed

Holy fuck, why does Veeky Forums have to be this /pol/ infested?

Please go back to >>/pol/ and stop shitting up Veeky Forums with your spergy IQ rants.

>French average IQ is 102 (98 including the sandniggers) / source: The negative Flynn Effect: A systematic literature review by The negative Flynn Effect: A systematic literature review

French average IQ is 102 (98 including the sandniggers) / source: The negative Flynn Effect: A systematic literature review by Lynn et al.

Fixed that too

I can't be blamed here, it's the Pole that attacked the French out of blue

>I can't be blamed here, it's the Pole that attacked the French out of blue
You had a problem with Slavs ever since you came to this place.

Not really

My main purpose here is to spread the fact that the Franks weren't Germanic but Celts/Pannonians

Tar Tars were the rightful rulers of Russia,
youtube.com/watch?v=XrKhLG-KU7w

They were mongols, would you tolerate them in your country?

>French mean Freeman
It's totally not from named from Franks.

Tatars got what was coming to them. In one or two generations, the language will be extinct and the people will be mixed out of existence by Ivan.

t. Tatar

t. buttmat Tatar

They didn't tho. tb h considering the fact that Tatars subjugated and enslaved Russians for centuries the Russsian were rather tame in reconquest, considering that Tatars are a large population in Russia today and still practice Islam.

>They were mongols, would you tolerate them in your country?

they were not mongols

Tatars have more Slavic Y-DNA than vice versa, so I think they got their payback.