Can you fags tell me which coins are going to x100 in the next two years? need to accumulate

Can you fags tell me which coins are going to x100 in the next two years? need to accumulate

bitbean dogecoin mooncoin

youre welcome

Yeah sure let me consult my crystal ball

>deadcoins
How heavy are your bags retard?

Quite a lack of RDD there mate. I'm concerned about the health of your portfolio.

anuscoin, cuntcoin, shitcoin

blocknet
i'm serious
look into it

XTO

Litecoin 1000 by december

Binance coin - BNB

To the moon in couple days

oh yeah shit thx for the reminder
just bought 100k

ZRX

NEO's once china releases regulations

The tea leaves are saying E$pers my friend.

2050 will be an exciting year then

Agreed bnb only place the chinks got left to use

They are not

This is a good one to keep in your portfolio. Mybe not a huge position, but enough that when those regulations come out, you get to enjoy the pop.

why do i feel so retarded for buying this piece of shit? i also bought electroneum. should i just electrocute myself?

$MSP MY NIGGA
Estonian government will eventually launch coin and MSP is guaranteed imo to be the facilitator and will have over 300mill market cap, number 104 on marketcap list atm

I don't see why more people aren't psyched about this one. If anything, recent news should be incredibly bullish for ZRX.

Seconded.

I bought too. You'll be fine.

OMG

chipotle gridcoin

i got 3500 ETN just because someone told me about it. i dont even know what it is, i skimmed through the website and it doesnt sound like a product or service

wow ashton kutcher ivnested in digibits?

28 replies, only one good coin seen.

Tell me why should I tell you my wishlist of x100 coins

pls tell user

IOC. It will hit 200 within the next year and it's market cap will only be 3 billion.

>no mention of DAR

Nigger, if you want 100x fucking buy low mkt cap