Windows 10 license need help

Biz, i have to sell stuff for a school project and I figured I'd sell windows 10 licenses. Do you have any tips to get this going for the next 6 week?

Currently I want to sell windows 10 home for 18 dollars and Windows 10 professional for 24 dollars. The licenses are legit and probably the cheapest any normie can buy em. Currently I accept dollars, euro and several cryptocurrencies. How do I make transactions easy without spending a lot of money?

Also, if you want to buy one email me at [email protected]

ebay them faggit

Where are you sourcing legit licenses for under $18

Just set up a business paypal. If you do it long-term, paypal might not be the best option, but for this it should work.

>cheapcanbelegal
What's your campus dating web mail going to be called if you get a project like that - [email protected]?

Something like that might work, but I assume it's a local thing.

Google "allkeyshop" and search there, it's €10-12 for either version.

>2017
>paying for software

Yeah thanks this is just for biz though but you are right. Also most normies wont even be alle to Google it but the PayPal thing might work. Cheers

More relevant than ever. EU is pushing more and more on illegale software and so is microsoft.

>@protonmail
My nigga

>2017
>Downloading tampered OS from chinks pajeets and ruskis

real nigga mail f a m

I need to switch from gmail asap. Trying to wean myself off the google tit.

I'd buy one if I actually thought this was legit.

Don't really want to support a school project based around scamming people out of 18 bucks, though.

Well okay, how can i make this trustworthy? I know the email is not working but is there something else?

I dunno, dude, to be honest.

So many scammers out there, it's hard to convince people online.

W10 licences below $90 are not legit, they are trash

Search "allkeyshop", search "windows 10", pick one, then choose a site that won't scam the fuck out of you. Use paypal if you do buy.

>Below $90
False. You can easily get a ~$20-24 one from a "fancy" (i.e. not borderline untrustworthy/heavily established) key site, that will be guaranteed to work with no paypal charge-back hassle involved. Also, there's a 100% legit method involving "support" and pretending to be retarded - that's all I'll say about that.

I forgot to say, the reason they're ultra cheap is because some territories have very low software prices, to be a viable option to piracy. Typically countries where the wages are so low that nobody would ever buy the product otherwise. Often the software is region-locked, but not all of the time.

Um guys I can get a bunch of software for free, what do I do with it?

There is more too

2/3

3/3

They're most likely win10 licenes for eastern europe/asia/india/africa, same shit just for lower money.

upload to mega and let us get this

it generates the .iso and generates a key for it also. How upload?