Getting closer guys!!!

Getting closer guys!!!

Is there any hope of using this for a decentralized DNS system or it just for BTC addresses?
Yeah I know namecoin exists but it's supposedly pretty shitty.

What is a legitimate price point IOC can hit in the coming weeks?

>piece of shit cipher
What do they mean by this?

$75, easily

>not ethbet
lol.
tomorrow.

Keep dreaming user.

$5-$6 would be my guess.

DIONS, bro

why is volume so fucking low

staking.

Because nobody gives a shit about it.

Currently over 50% of the coins are held in wallets staking.

I genuinely think this will replace Bitcoin eventually.

That's a bold claim. But in terms of tech and its purpose in the crypto world, this is one of a kind, no doubt.

This coin is set up to be a spectacular moon mission if done correctly. Entering what we can presume is the start of a bull run, this coin is releasing (next week) a publication from an investment group, the DIONS countdown will begin (again, presumably) next week or the following week before their FINTECH awards conference where they will be presenting the product to investors. They've also announced future exchange listings and setting up marketing post-DIONS release.

This fucker is fueling up to head to Saturn if done correctly.

Nobody gives a shit about DIONS, bro. We already have QR codes.

Everytime I read posts like this, I can't help but smile. Biz, if this comes even close to half of what we say about this coin, we'll all be some lucky motherfuckers laughing our way to the bank.

Never.

Is this coin only talked about around biz? I don't understand why it isn't higher there is so much shit out there that is way worse than this coin at $100M market cap.

Anyways, I'm at 11k IOC right now, got a lot of my hopes on this bad boy

I'm only 3k in and would like to get to 5k. With your stack, you might very well be a millionaire next year. Best of of luck user.

I hope these shillers would start to hype aliases and FinTech on Reddit. I personally can't because don't have enough karma to post on /r/cryptocurrency.

This news should be out everywhere if we want to see so real growth. Considering that there are no marketing yet for IOC, we have to do it.

Aliases are alone a thing which would get huge attention in shitholes like /r/Cryptocurrency.

I'm currently 50% in IOC and I believe that IOC could be top 10 by Q2 2018 if the marking is done right. I would like to hear about devs marketing plans.

I agree. I believe they'll start marketing after the fintech presentation. If things go well, it'll explode since they will actually have a working product in october.

If the presentation goes well, they'll get a shitload from investors too. Just hope they don't blast any hip-hop music on the background like last time.

Good luck to you brother. I would look into purchasing asap on this downswing.
/r/cryptocurrency is such a shit hole. I honestly though 4channers complaining about reddit was lame but it's actually really fucking bad there. Worse than here because everyone is all fake "friendly" and trying their hardest to help literal retards for karma points unlike Veeky Forums where people just tell the retards to shut the fuck up

They will hear about it eventually, just keep buying anons

If I remember correctly they said that they're going to start marketing after DIONS release. I think it's kind of stupid. I hope these guys hire a real marketing team, who knows how cryptomarkets work.

I really hope that the FinTech presentation is going to be a success.

It pains me having found out about IOC many months ago and still not being able to accumulate more than 300 because poor as fuck.
Hopefully this will change.
I may be poor but I know crypto; IOC will be a top 5 coin.

Indeed. There was a thread week ago, where people argued over what market cap means.

But, I think that there are a lot more users in there, than there are in here. It has over 100k subs. It's a good place for shilling.

"gonna start marketing later"
it's not a good thing to hear =-/
that's what stratis said

Yeah if you're just going to shill then I can see it being a good spot. But you can't really have rational conversations on there, you call one person a dumbass and it's like a crime

If you knew crypto you wouldn't be poor

It really isn't.

Large part of the money follows the hype, not the product.

It provides a solid growth in value for an existing platform and not just a massive "buy the rumour" and immediate dump after DIONS.

Keep in mind they're not worried about your pumps and profits, what they want is for their platform to be the best.

Spoken like a true first worlder.
Not everyone has a perfect little life like yours.

Bingo. I got on their slack and said this exact same thing and was met with "marketing will take place" so, I don't know. Still worth a gamble to me but they NEED to realize this product will not market itself, regardless of how great it truly is.

Volume has really collapsed over the past 24 hours DIONS, bro. Any user can chime in on whether the next accumulation phase is beginning until block is called/fin tech/ DIONS implementation? I for one am accumulating whenever I can

I hope you guys realize this is a shitcoin.

They are all shitcoins, and that is fine as long as it makes me money.

>I for one am accumulating whenever I can
user, please don't waste your time or money on this.
Not even FUDding. I just don't want to see Veeky Forums flooded with pink wojaks because of this memecoin next month. It's not going to moon. It's price is probably already too high given what it is.
It's a random clusterfuck of features that has no one major selling point, no marketing, no direction.

Say it ain't so, user!

Such a clueless fud...

Was the invention of the smartphone a "random clusterfuck of features" as well?

it ain't so!

i was in denial about this fact until i heard the lead dev/ceo/founder/whatever he is speaking about it.

i should be more sympathetic, his homeland just got rekt.

but that doesn't mean i have to invest in the next big disaster out of puerto rico

Anyone who says that a coin with this potential that just fucking won the European Fintech finals and only has a market cap of 40m is fudding to accumulate.

I remember when OMG was 30 cents. Every single thread that popped up here some guy was in the thread fudding and lying about it. Literally every fucking thread for two weeks the same goddamned guy spouting the same goddamned thing.

Do not trust people who are lying or misrepresenting things to FUD a coin. They are trying to get rich while keeping you poor.

It's going to be fun seeing the FOMO.
People don't even bother doing the least amount of research anymore.
Have fun chasing pumps forever.

AHAH, you damn ameriburger. You are amazing. Bet you can't even speak a 2nd language.

It was KC tier and it was on Veeky Forums.

>Anyone who says that a coin with this potential that just fucking won the European Fintech finals and only has a market cap of 40m is fudding to accumulate.

I wish this was true, but believe me, there are people who honestly think it's a shitcoin.
Eventually they'll get in after realizing they just lost the opportunity of a lifetime because they were chasing coins that had already mooned.

Who here has more than 1k

1.2 k reporting in. Will I make it?

hodling 2001 for space odyssey

Whoever put that 33 BTC buy wall at 60K, you da real hero!

I used to get 6.2K then I sold at 58K thinking it will drop again to 51K so I can 'accumulate more'. Huge mistake, I don't think we'll ever see 51K again unless they fuck up big time.

>not waiting for ethbet tomorrow
lol

11k here. After doing a ton of research I decided to go like 80% of my portfolio when it was around 50k sats. Already happy with this investment, but not going to sell any until it doubles at least.
What do you have over etheroll? Isn't it just another dice game site?

>What do you have over etheroll? Isn't it just another dice game site?
Ethbet will be peer-to-peer (not against a house, against each other), and thus allow for lower fees

i'll be honest i dont give a fuck if ethbet succeeds but the cap is like $1.4M USD so anyone who gets in will get a free 2x

Yeah that is a good point. Crowdsale tomorrow? I might transfer everything over to myetherwallet then. How long are the tokens locked for/when can we sell them?

no tokens locked, it's already listed on etherdelta, pending more post-crowdsale

Bump

You shills are good.

>good project good shills

DIONS bro