Will there ever be an empire as big as the Mongols or the British?

Will there ever be an empire as big as the Mongols or the British?

Yes.

>Brazil
>India
>South Africa

>Russia
>Empire
I understand India since the people are smart and not communists unlike in China.

>British
>Empire
pick one

Just because Russia's imperial holdings were contiguous doesn't mean it wasn't an empire that colonized neighboring territory, brainlet.

>India
>smart

>China

What did he mean by this ?

>claim ownership of big empty space
>paint a big picture on the map
>glory and empire!!!

Both were legit, but that blobbing doesn't mean anything.
Look at the red Canada, more than half of that wasn't even explored, they literally didn't know whats there. The USA - Canada border gore shows it, it passes through the dumbest places because it was just drawn as a straight line in the unknown.
And the Mongols of course claimed the northern steppe that they only ever visited to ride through it and go elsewhere. And the Himalayas and Chinese desert, top kek.
Also FUCKING AUSTRALIA, that had like a dozen cities, but lets paint it whole red, the whole empty desert wasteland that even today is uninhabited, and back then nobody knew, explored or measured. More volume for the wiki numbers!!!

>Tierra del Fuego
What?
British settlers were allowed but with Argentine government permission, it wasn't a colony.

Goddamn wankfest of a map.

These maps are all racists.

Britain gets Sudanese desert, Canadian icy wasteland, and Australian desert but Mongols don't get all the Siberian north?

Come on!

>Arrive at land which has absolutely fucking nothing
>Claims all yours
>GEEHH WHAT A BIG EMPIRE I HAVE
>ROMAN 2.0

>I AM THE FIRST AND ONLY HUMAN IN GREENLAND
>CLAIMS ALL TO ME
>GEEHH WHAT A BIG EMPIRE I HAVE
>ROME WAS SHIT

look at all that worthless land, what a shitty empire

>Arrive at a land which has all kinds of cultures and societies
>basically fuck every single one of them all belongs to me
>I donĀ“t even control all the shit besides some points, all the thing is basically anarchy
>Send a map to my home country of all my "lands"
>LOOK AT MY EMPIRE SON

>Canada
>Australia
>New Zealand
>South Africa
>India
>>shitty land
?

ITT: triggered chinks and Fr*gs

The world fears the Anglo-Mongolian brotherhood

Capitalism wins again. Wouldn't Google basically be a bigger empire than even Cola?
> whole world + cyber space

They're getting there.

Step aside losers.

the whole western hemisphere is christian. china and india are are no growth. subsaharan africa is christian. the only place for growth is demographically in europe and russia and even that isn't guaranteed or will take a long time.

How much of the west is actually Christian though in the way Muslims are Islamic?

Like celebrating Christmas is nothing, praying in a certain direction everyday and quoting the Quran is something else. Is it a false assumption in the West that Muslims are more radical/consistent in their faith than people in the west that just chuck Christian on the census.

I'm Australian and this sums up my feelings on the matter.
There were aboriginals in central Australia that didn't encounter white people until the 1970's and yet in the 1800's everyone was just willing to go along with Britain's bullshit territory claims.

>in the way Muslims are Islamic?
it may surprise you, but muslims are not a single entity. Some follow all the rules, some not, some i suspect almost none of the rules. much like any large group of humans you put together, really.

Yes, the glorius Luna Empire. Prepare yourself Earthlings, for your day of reckoning will come soon.

>india
>not communist

I remember my high school political science classes talking about this and i thought it was horeshit.
>Russia
not much growth, US fracking really did a number on their oil sales
>China
only one that is still growing substantially, especially with its expansion into African industry as well as ramping up spending to build up other parts of the chinese economy once manufacturing begins to fade
>India
Never really understood why it was ever included in the first place. Its population is getting out of control and disaster is imminent
>Brazil
Well this one went south real fuckin quick.
>South Africa
literally every positive thing BRICS fags had to say about South Africa were proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be untrue after the disaster that was their World Cup host.

>he thinks modern Indians are even comparable to ancient and classical Indians

>implying Muslims even get along with each other
Do you know anything about the current Middle East?

South Africa was included in the BRICS and G20 out of pity. They did not have the economic size to belong in neither.

Pathetic tbqh

south of the rio grande Catholicism is serious fucking business.
It does have its differences compared to christianity in the USA and Europe in that generally speaking Mary is a much more revered figure and is on par with Jesus whereas in the USA and Europe Mary is sort of an afterthought compared to Jesus.

>america is an empire

>not much growth, US fracking really did a number on their oil sales
US fracking did fuck all, for the matter US doesn't really export much of the shit they get through fracking and the European countries that have been reliant on Russian oil, still buy Russian oil. It's just the prices fucking tanked because Saudi Arabia deliberately flooded the market with cheap oil.

>Its population is getting out of control and disaster is imminent
It's actually been curbing down for a long time now.
> Never really understood why it was ever included in the first place.
Well there's a lot of potential to be had. I don't think anyone would disagree.

>modern Indians are even comparable to ancient and classical Indians
Well I wouldn't go that far. In the South the Vijayanagara dynasty had one of the ten largest cities in the world from the 14th to 16th century and an urban cosmopolitan that attracted visitors from world wide.
One of its successors, the Mysore kingdom, after it split up still had one of the highest real wages and living standards in the world up to the mid 19th century (where it then fell ).
But yeah for the North there was never anything quite as good ever again.

Did you poo in the loo today, or did you walk all the way to the designated street?

>America is not an empire
You're the real brainlet here.