European Colonists did nothing wrong

>European Colonists did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

giadinh.net.vn/giao-duc/nu-sinh-ha-thanh-goi-cam-trong-tao-hinh-tho-dan-20171009083951256.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Except replacing superior natives for subhuman eurangutan mongrels.

the European's made better use of the land than the savages ever did

>subhuman occupation
>better use
?

those "subhuman" Europeans landed on the moon couple hundred years later

>1969 + 15000 offset = 16969
Is this supposed to be an achievement?

Who cares about the moon? Look at society now it's cancer. Gb2 watching kardashian reality show lmfao

ooga booga where da native wimmen at

>replacing superior beings with subhumans
>nothing wrong
Hmm...

*sigh*
Imagine if whites never conquered the peaceful native peoples of America? Most of us would be living like the Hawaains, a peaceful tolerant society.

>Imagine if subhumans didn't enter America.
Literally every outcome would be better than letting those monkeys spread their pestilence on America.

El indio está enojado jajaja

That whore with no moral is mixed and and natives should kill her

So you agree with Amerindian superiority? Great for you, chimp.

what can I say, spear chucking natives are shit

Yes, amerindian pussy is superior.

So you agree with european replacement?

You are right they did nothing wrong at all.

The story of humanity is that of stone age tribes being displaced by civilization.

That is all that happened here.

See

Thats a white chick names Becky with chinky slavic eyes and a fucking Cheifs headdress on doing a 2/100 cosplay. Her pumpkin spice latte is the only thing missing from this sorority haloween fashion show.

>chinky slavic eyes
?

Only if they are sexy women.

too bad there weren't dinosaurs here (through miraculous circumstance) instead of ancient man

European Colonists largely left the natives to themselves, its only after the French were all but removed from America that things turned south for them.

>destroying a superior naturalist culture for subhuman one
>2017 everything has gone to shit

giadinh.net.vn/giao-duc/nu-sinh-ha-thanh-goi-cam-trong-tao-hinh-tho-dan-20171009083951256.htm

not slavic you fucking retard. her name is Gia Linh.

Uh i think you heard me. Those eyes are slanted and Im far from enchanted.

uh hurrr shut the fuck up. you clueless cunt. she's a viet. see

>superior beings
>decided too migrate to the americas instead of taking over the first plot of fertile land they saw
If they where truly superior they would have just settled the nile or mesopotamia
But they decided to keep migrating like fucking idiots

>Amerindians
>being in mesopotamia
?
Is this chimp alright?

north america is quite solid actually, huge resources, thousands of years to themselves, no disease, etc. look at all the nothing they did with it

Compared to whom/when?

oh anyone really

even the sumerians at the dawn of history outpace the "natives" of the americas

The arguement for them not being as advanced as euros is that they took "15000 years too settle"
If they where the master race they would have been smart and strong enough to force out anyone from anywhere, like the nile and mesopotamia, and yet they didn't

If they were superior how come that they lose, having advantage in numbers, knowledge of the land and resources?

Viet and Slavs are all mongol rape babies to me.

Neither are pure Native Am high tier pussy. This is yet another cultural appropriation thread.

>hur dur i'm not actually retarded, please believe me

Natives beat the militar forces. The rest was due to 60-80% death rate pestilence brought by those subhumans we call eurangutans.

Amerindian superiority is based on their superior development rate. How is this even a question?

>amerindians on mesopotamia
>sumeria in europe
Are this chimps alright?

you aren't all that bright are you?

So you agree with Amerindian superiority? Great for you, monkee.

Mesopotamia and the Nile are shit agricultural lands for massive industrial-scale agriculture. 1800s was not the Roman Era when world population was only a couple million. Even today Egypt and Iraq are grain importers.

Whites took the best farming lands in the world that could sustain modern industrial agriculture and livestock - The Ukraine, Canadian prairies, US prairies, Argentine pampas, Australian and New Zealand temperate areas, South Africa and Rhodesia.

Your argument is shit.
Stay mad injun.

"He" was an eurangutan. Are you alright?

THIS

can you niggers stop replying to the incatard already? fucking hell you're retarded

>ignore facts
okay

he isn't even baiting anyone but poltards anyway

Kill yourself indenist retard.

t. hispanic

>Implying he is not a poltard in disguise

maybe we like a side show? did you ever consider that?

let man to his entertainments

Native women are made for BLC (big latin cock)

Amerindian superiority is evident by itself. Why do you deny basic historical facts?
At least the poncho is good looking. Nice artistic manifestation.

because 90 some percent of them died to disease

eurangutans have a superior resistance to disease from playing with their own poo poo and boinking animals for hundreds of years

What on earth would motivate somebody to say something so absurd

But didn't the natives have their own diseases, apart from the fact that the conquistadors had to subsist on food they weren't used to neither eat nor cook correctly?

I think native pride is hilarious; let the man entertain us

Can pol stop shitposting?

Not as hilarious as white genocide

Fucking Spaniards

t. Anglo

Literally raped entire civilizations to death

Wtf is wrong with this thread

eurangutans chimping out about some historical facts.

>tfw the Incatard makes you wish that Colombus had killed more natives.

>eurangutans proving 's point
How am I not surprised?

>conquistadors doing their own cooking
Wew lad are you retarded

They also raped an entire group of people into existence, I don't think they thought that one through

*Cough*

>offset
retard

Yes they did. They didn't slaughter every single one of the shitskinned subhumans. Lucky for me my ancestors never bred with any non-white filth so I'm pure Aryan.

I don't know which thing I've fallen in love with. The girl or that sexy looking bow.

This. Ameridians were superior to eurangutans, history demonstrates it. They figured how to stack rocks and wear fur within the span of few dozen millenaries only.

dont mind him, he is just butthurt so he use my username and post as me

he is very pathetic

Why do Indio women love Latin men?

Hot damn

they love European cock

Yeah bet they loved that wh*te rock. Maybe they should all move there

We could have had a whole continent of beutiful forests, wild nature with interesting primitives living there, but instead we have ugly american mongrels and their shitty wall-marts and soulless suburbs

*blocks your path

BLEACHED

This although it's more because of Americans being shitty people in general.

>replying to a post meant to bait you with bait

Well done, Brother!

Epic

>everything i don't agree with is le bait
Kys burgerscum

>Amerindians accomplish bronze age civilizations in x time
>europeans accomplish bronze age civilizations in 10x time
Hmm...
>posts a neanderthal which is actually more related to Amerindians than eurangutans.
Hmm...?

You mean why do eurangutan mongrel women love eurangutan men?

so much this

>still falling for the "North America is European land" meme
back to /pol/ Billy. Europeans aren't even North American natives so keep whining, but no one can hear you out there in the Bible Belt.

Ouch

>be you
>20 minutes later
>REEEEEEE WHITE PEOPLE GOIGN EXTINKT REEEEEEEEEE

Europeans conquered America, they were not born from it. If "Europeans" in North America get "replaced" then that proves they are no longer strong enough to hold what they have conquered.

>White American
>LARPing as a European

point and laugh everyone

Don't listen to him, you've all probably gotten used to my posts by now. You should all know how much I hate shitskins and non-whites so it should be clear who the real me is.

>industrial-scale agriculture
>not the worst thing to happen to humanity

s*bhuman wh*tes, everyone

No way she is the chieftain.

le ebic turkb shiboster.

>natives
You mean asian settlers.

Right? We even care to work to feed the poor people of the world?