I need money ASAP!!!

I want like $100k per year... but I live in 3rd world country. People make here like $200 month...
I am lazy programmer... I do $1000 sometimes...
But it's fucking nothing! It will not save my problems! Work isn't challenging for me.
But i stack here living with my mom. I just care too much about her and don't want to make her worry too much.

I have nice size dick... girls enjoy it... but i hadn't had sex in like a year. it fucking frustrates me. I think if I make like $100k a year. I can live at my own flat and fuck several girls per day... Fucking dreams... But something in the middle just doesn't do it for me...

What are my options?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU
youtube.com/watch?v=hFP4UljWnTo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqFgtYrw4J8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck your mom

wtf? It just makes me sick

Don't let your dreams be dreams! youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU

Lol. This guy hasnt realized he is samefagging.
PLEASE CONTINUE.

Kektastic

You're telling yourself to fuck your mom? I think you meant to go to /b/. And your mom will probably fuck you several times a day for dimes and nickles.

go home pajeet

aha))) lol)))

I am new to trolling. I am just fascinated by idea of Socrat method :-)
That video about Veeky Forums sad that you can write lots of messages and to pretend to be other people.
So I thought why not. I thought it was built in by default. But now I will have to use Tor or something... So much hustle

fuck you sir,,
my friend tyrone come fuck ur motha

lol. i realized it like after i wrote about mom) it jsut how my mind works for some reason. i used so people attack me. so i think of all possible attacks)) at same time... and it just frustrates me that i can write only 1 message at once and from 1 indentity.

u mad bro?

I don't mean that. I wrote that it makes me sick :) My english sucks. But you get what I mean...
For some fucking reason I thought it's what people write here each other.
But actually it's nice in here.

It just like I don't even imagine what I write. It's like several hypothetical vectors of attacks at once )
I probably was trolled too much without know what is troll.

I think to care like Diogenes is cool... But being a homeless not so much.
So I find it interesting to find balance between not giving a fuck and doing something for money. I like freedom. But freedom makes you homeless sometimes :-)

thank you. i just googled samefagging to see what it means
youtube.com/watch?v=hFP4UljWnTo

Another insane programmer FeelsBadMan. Don't turn out like Terry A Davis.

but he is popular.. not in a good way... maybe. i am not sure :-) thank you for care

yes. actually our thought process seems similar in a way :-)
youtube.com/watch?v=RqFgtYrw4J8

the way he discovers how avatars look.
and how he randomly comes up with idea and thinks it should be true and how smart it is :-)

>Tfw I'm an indie mobile dev who makes $130k a year doing next to nothing if you need any pointers lemme know

I like him and I think he's fucking hilarious. But I feel bad for him.

me too. And he rationally explains his experience. Sensory overload. Maybe it is something in our human brains that makes us feel spiritual when it's hard to explain random events. And more you think about some subject more you notice it everywhere.

don't let the cia niggers get you