A World Without Whites

If euros never arrived to the Americas, what would the continent look like today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WaLRMq8sgYM
youtube.com/watch?v=mE6Fy1s0pfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It just would have been conquered by someone else, like Turks or Chinese. inb4 "Turks are white/European"

bunch of indians running around in loincloths

if no one else fond or traded with them it would be basically the same as it was then

Probably not like that

>A World Without Whites
What's with the increase of bait threads lately?

Chinks would've colonised America and treated the natives worse than Euros did

>what would happen if subhumans didn't enter America?
Every possible outcome is obviously better than this situation.

WRE would be alive today

this

it would be a furry continent

Aztec empire wouldn’t have lasted more than a hundred years, Inca 200 years if they were lucky, it would look like the Middle East after the fall of Assyria, disorganized and dissunified tribal kingdoms till the next ideation of the aztecs and Incas came and took their place.

I think you meant wh*Tes

wh*Tes are subhumans and we would be better off without them.

Chinks aren't interested in colonization

This. though I'd like to believe the Inca's would have lasted longer

A World Without Whites

The shitposting is out in full force today.

Impossible to know as their sucesion war was provoked by an european disease and their entire empire got constant epidemics from 20+ disease for centuries with 60+% death rate.

This

This.

Best hope for the natives was having the Vikings suceed in a limited colony in Vinland. Diseases would have spread gradually (creating immunity) and iron weapons would have spread through trade, preparing the natives down south (like the Incas) for further European contact down the line.

Otherwise the natives are fucked.
No iron weapons + no immunity to Old World diseases = Any Old World power could have swept in and steal their shit.

Iron wasn't a problem for the Incas. They literally learnt their methods less than 5 years after eurangutans reached America.

The diseases were a bigger factor. Spanish literally waited for them to die by epidemics. Most Inca battles you see spanish fleeing and just waiting for the smallpox and other diseases to reduce their numbers and provoke famines.

I suppose aztecs had a similar fate, as pizarro's records have several lies, Cortes probaly made some shit up.

Holiday weekend my man, kids go back to school tomorrow

Ottomans or Ming would have advanced into it albeit in a different way than europeans.

I imagine the chinks taking deserted land and starting settlements but trying to incorporate the developed nations (Aztec, Inca, etc) and the less developed under their vassal system creating some alliances and divide et impera until some war started between them. Perhaps the Ming being replaced by Manchus could've forced them to abandon their New World pretentions for a while.

What am I even looking at?

Chinamen would have given them the plague

Would be colonized by japs or chinese.

Chinks wouldn't have colonized anything

>implying Chinks would've colonized
2/10

Almost certainly NOT this gay-ass shit.

Changs didnt give a damn about colonization China is already a continent sized country.

Samefag

did natives ever figure out how to use cannons

Why do people always think that tribal Africa and Native America would have progressed to a highly developed level in 400 years if they were behind Old World development by 100 years? When would they have made up the difference?

I mean, North American Indians were just starting to form cohesive societies comparable to Chalcolithic Europe in 1300 AD.

>It has also been suggested that the Spanish conquest of Mesoamerica influenced the history of the botanical garden[14] as gardens in Tenochtitlan established by king Nezahualcoyotl,[18] also gardens in Chalco (altépetl) and elsewhere, greatly impressed the Spanish invaders, not only with their appearance, but also because the indigenous Aztecs employed many more medicinal plants than did the classical world of Europe.[19][20] Hernando Cortés reportedly told the Spanish monarch that the Aztec physicians were superior to those in Spain, so superior, in fact, that the king need not bother sending Spanish physicians to the New World. Statement later confirmed in a early letter by the personal physian of the Spanish monarch who spent 7 years studying the Aztec medicine in a research trip that was expected to last 6 months: ‘"I marveled, in this and in innumerable other herbs, which are nameless among us, how in the Indies, where people are so uncultured and barbaric, there are so many herbs, some with known uses and some without, but there is almost none, which is not known to them and given a particular name".

>their estimate of the length of the synodic month being more accurate than Ptolemy's,[2] and their calculation as to the length of the tropical solar year was more accurate than that of the Spanish when the latter first arrived

>The Aztec Triple Alliance, which ruled from 1428 to 1521 in what is now central Mexico, is considered to be the first state to implement a system of universal compulsory education.[4][5]

>According to the Guinness Book of Records, Cholula is in fact the largest pyramid as well as the largest monument ever constructed anywhere in the world, with a total volume estimated at over 4.45 million cubic metres, even larger than that of the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, which is about 2.5 million cubic metres.

>Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés arrived in Tenochtitlan on November 8, 1519. With an estimated population between 200,000 and 300,000, many scholars believe Tenochtitlan to have been among the largest cities in the world at that time.[14] Compared to Europe, only Paris, Venice and Constantinople might have rivaled it. It was five times the size of the London of Henry VIII.[6]

>"Our astonishment was indeed raised to the highest pitch, and we could not help remarking to each other, that all these buildings resembled the fairy castles we read of in Amadis de Gaul; so high, majestic, and splendid did the temples, towers, and houses of the town, all built of massive stone and lime, rise up out of the midst of the lake. Indeed, many of our men asked if what they saw was a mere dream. And the reader must not feel surprised at the manner in which I have expressed myself, for it is impossible to speak coolly of things which we had never seen nor heard of, nor even could have dreamt of, beforehand."
Bernal díaz del Castillo, True History of the Conquest of New Spain Chapter LXXXVII

>"Moctezuma possessed out of the city as well as within, numerous villas, each of which had its peculiar sources of amusement, and all were constructed in the best possible manner for the use of a great prince and lord. Within the city his palaces were so wonderful that it is hardly possible to describe their beauty and extent; I can only say that in Spain there is nothing equal to them."
- Hernan Cortes, Second Letter of Relation to Charles V

>It has been speculated that the Maya solved this urban transportation problem by constructing a 100-meter long suspension bridge across the wild river in the late 7th century. The bridge which featured three spans extended from a platform on the grand plaza of Yaxchilan crossing the river to the northern shore. The 63 meter center span remained the longest in the world until the construction of the Italian Trezzo sull'Adda Bridge in 1377

>They agreed to work at it viribus et posse, and began at once to divide the task between them, and I must say that they worked so hard, and with such good will, that in less than four days they constructed a fine bridge, over which the whole of the men and horses passed. So solidly built it was, that I have no doubt it will stand for upwards of ten years without breaking —unless it is burnt down — being formed by upwards of one thousand beams, the smallest of which was as thick round as a man's body, and measured nine or ten fathoms (16.8-18m) in length, without counting a great quantity of lighter timber that was used as planks. And I can assure your Majesty that I do not believe there is a man in existence capable of explaining in a satisfactory manner the dexterity which these lords of Tenochtitlan, and the Indians under them, displayed in constructing the said bridge: I can only sav that it is the most wonderful thing that ever was seen.
- Cortes, Fifth Letter of Relation to Charles V

Yeah, the South Americans lived like Ancient Mesopotamians with caveman era tools, but the Northerners were basically cavemen.

no one is going to read this much greentext

>no one is going to read this much
ftfy

???

Chinese have never liked foreigners, so why would they go find more?

The Chinese have had expansionist periods in their history.
If they discovered a profitable land across the sea, they'd take it if they could.

The reason Chinese expansionism never really became a thing is because China is pretty much boxed in on all sides by difficult terrain/ocean.

is there any known battle where amerindians used cannons/mortars

>caveman era tools

>As soon as the inhabitants of Guacasualco (Present-day Gulf of Mexico) and the neighbouring districts had learnt that we offered our goods for barter, they brought us all their golden ornaments, and took in exchange green glass beads, on which they set a high value. Besides ornaments of gold, every Indian had with him a bronze axe, which was very highly polished, with the handle curiously carved, as if to serve equally for an ornament as for the field of battle.
- Bernal Diaz del Castillo, The True History of the Conquest of New Spain, Chapter XVI

>Cortes issued orders to all the townships which lay in the vicinity of Texcoco, and were in alliance with us, for each of them to furnish him with 8000 bronze points for our arrows, to be made after the model of our Spanish ones, of which some were sent them for that purpose.
>He allowed them eight days for the making and delivery of these; and indeed both the arrows and the bronze points arrived at Tezcuco in the time specified. Our stock of these now consisted of 50,000 pieces, and the arrow points made by these people were even better than those we brought from Spain.
- Bernal Diaz del Castillo, The True History of the Conquest of New Spain, Chapter CXLVII

>The Chinese have had expansionist periods in their history.

Expanding to local regions directly next to your own != crossing the biggest ocean in the world just to fuck and profit off of random indians

If Chinese really wanted to do that, why the fuck did they destroy every fleet of any size they ever had? They didn't even send out groups of people to the North or South to colonize and outbreed. They just culturally assimilated certain subcultures into their own over a thousand years.

There's literally no good reason why traditional Confucian Chinese dynasties would invade and colonize the Americas. At best, maybe the Mongols or Manchus.

Han Chinese are very insular.

>Expanding to local regions directly next to your own != crossing the biggest ocean in the world just to fuck and profit off of random Indians
The Tang dynasty got into scuffs with the Arabs.
This scenario supposes that Europeans never get to America for whatever reason, so the likeliest answer is that Asia gets there at some point.
The second likeliest answer is that the Turks get there somehow, or Peter and his Russian meme fleet.

Point is, someone's going to get there, and take em for all they're worth.

Sorry, they lived like Ancient Mesopotamians with Ancient Mesopotamian tools.

>they lived like Ancient Mesopotamians with Ancient Mesopotamian tools.
which is still more advanced than 99% of the civilizations in the world world, except the mesopotamians, who not only invented bronze working but iron working too
amerindians came up with bronze working by themselves

>which is still more advanced than 99% of the civilizations in the world world
Yeah, in 5500 BC

Look at the Brazilian and Australian tribes and you'll get the answer

Hispanics and Portufags ain't white so the injuns would still be fucked unfortunatly

>What would it look like
Bronze age Aztecs living in the jungle, killing each other

you what mate? they had metal tools before western europeans did

Cortes mustn't have seen the Alcazar of Seville pic related or the Alhambra.

the Alhambra pic related. muh sandniggers!!

*Blocks your Path*

Very nice, the Goths taught them well.

it's interesting tho, go back to /b/ ignoramus!

"cough cough"

Oh, mid 13th century? Oh, then it is nothing. It is contemporaneous with Continental Gothic, to which is holds nothing.

Very good, considering

this was the height of Gothic architecture in the 13th century.
it wasn't until the 15th century that you get the real beautiful cathedrals before that they where pretty ordinary.

>Norwich
Either Anglo or retarded. England is the cultural backwater of Europe

that cathedral wouldn't have looked like that in the 13th century, it was renovated several times.

Chartres is one of the best preserved medieval churches in Europe. That's what it looked like.

well it's way before it's time.
after a little research i found out that renovation was done on the left spire in the 16th century but over all it seems it is mostly unchanged.

Ironic. The explorers arrived just when the Incas were conquering and spreading their bronze age culture to the chalcolithic people from north and south of SouthAmerica.

Well, they had an offset of 15000 years, it's pretty advanced relatively.

Like shit.
Thank God European masterraces wiped out the native barbarians.

>subhuman
>being master race
Hmm...?

Oh, I didn't realize the Meso-Americans spontaneously came into being 15,000 years after Europeans

>Europeans before 40000BC
>Amerindians before 25000BC
Hmm...?

t. Chink

t. Eurangutan
I'm not a chink btw way

It would be Chinese instead of Euro

>Siberians didn't exist

>Aryans=Protosiberians=Siberians=Amerindians

What are you then?
Either a nig or self hating White. Everything else Is irrelevant

>if you don't support subhumans you're full of hate
Hmm?

I said self hating White, friend.
All whites originated from Europe hence why hating European masterraces makes you a self hating White, if you are White ofc.

Burger detected.
Their view on ethnicity is like the Cliff Notes on anthropology.

>eurangutan subhuman
>masterrace
?

A world without wh*Tes would be like heaven

literally nobody thinks t*rks are white

Correct, we have nothing to do with filthy wh*Toids. TÜRK MAN is BLACK

>Yeah
glad we finally agree, people here usually don't read the whole post

>Bronze age Aztecs living in the jungle
ahh yes, the aztec """""""jungle""""""""

Im writing an althistory setting with that exact premise and wasnt sure if it was completely retarded or not so im glad to hear it

Also possibly more retarded, gunpowder is delayed a couple hundred years because some shit happened in China and it was never brought over with the Mongols so Europe in 1700 is 1500 firearms wise

>Cortes mustn't have seen the Alcazar of Seville
might as well say he was not a spaniard and that the conquest is a myth

>(About Tlatelolco) The bustle and noise occasioned by this multitude of human beings was so great that it could be heard at a distance of more than four miles. Some of our men, who had been at Constantinople and Rome, and travelled through the whole of Italy, said that they never had seen a market-place of such large dimensions, or which was so well regulated and with such order, or so crowded with people as this one at Mexico.
- The True History of the Conquest of New Spain by Bernal Diaz del Castillo, Chapter XCII

Spanish soldiers and colonists estimated that about 60 000 people thronged the market regularly prior to the introduction of epidemic diseases, a number equivalent to the population of contemporary's Rome, Renaissance's Florence and the Lisbon of the Age of Discovery.

>"On their route they passed through three provinces, that, according to the report of the Spaniards, contained very fine land, many villages and cities, with much scattered population, and buildings equal to any in Spain. They mentioned particularly a house and castle, the latter larger, of greater strength, and better built than the castle of Burgos (the castle of the kings of Spain); and the people of one of these provinces, called Tamazulapa, were better clothed than those of any other we had seen, as it justly appeared to them."
- Hernan Cortes, Second Letter of Relation to Charles V

>inb4 muh big vaults invented by mesopotamians and introduced to the rest of european ooga boogas by people who used public sponges to clean their asses after taking a shit is the only way to measure achitecture features
still waiting for 1 (one) building that comes close to pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=WaLRMq8sgYM
youtube.com/watch?v=mE6Fy1s0pfU

>Siberians didn't exist

>siberians literally invented amerindian mathematics, engineering, architecture, astronomy, medicine, writting, metal working, culture, etc

>

great argument

The scale doesn't say anything about the building or a marketplace as a technical achievement.

>vaults invented by mesopotamians
There is a much longer list of architectural innovations, many originated outside europe, some originated from within europe.

It is rather like your posts, you seem to spend countless hours on Veeky Forums (proving this isn't a troll) spouting huge volumes of poor arguments and because no one can be bothered to meticulously disprove each and every one you believe you won the internet debate.

The mesoamericans were not inferior, they were just isolated, you can stop wasting your only life on this shit now.

>a marketplace as a technical achievement
higher carrying capacity thanks to the most productive agriculture in the world that's your technical achievement
>These raised, well-watered beds had very high crop yields with up to 7 harvests a year. Chinampas were commonly used in pre-colonial Mexico and Central America. There is evidence that the Nahua settlement of Culhuacan, on the south side of the Ixtapalapa peninsula that divided Lake Texcoco from Lake Xochimilco, constructed the first chinampas in C.E. 1100.

>because no one can be bothered to meticulously disprove each and every one you believe you won the internet debate
still not an argument but thanks for the (You)

>The mesoamericans were not inferior, they were just isolated
see but specially

The wewuzing in this thread is cringy. As of the XVIIIc. no other region in the world, besides Europe, had moved past the middle ages. Saying they will somehow develop the ideas and societal structure to facilitate the modern world faster than europeans did, when they obviously didn't IRL, is retarded.

>(I literally can't come up with counter argument so I'll claim I'm right by adressing to the OP while not posting a single thing to back it up)

The Russians would have eventually found Alaska.

the iceland vikings might have gone back to vinland.

some chinese emperor eventually funds a pacific expedition which finds south or central america after traveling the polynesian islands.

meanwhile a bunch of pre bronze age natives with few limited domesticated crops and 1 pack animal(lollama), not to mention barely any writing, are mucking around the Americas.

I don't agree that America would have simply has been colonized by the next empire. The muslims had a big, united empire (ottoman) and didn't seek expansion that much. And if they did, it was towards Europe or India. The chinese also had a big, united empire and also didn't exactly push for major expansion.

But more importantly, the Aztecs were in the middle of an inner reformation and power consolidation process when the Spaniards arrived. The aztec empire was massive, it was probably the 3rd biggest military power during that time. It was undergoing the process of centralising the power in the capital Tenochtitlan, and assimilating minorities. Had this gone on for a while, the Aztec empire would have become a massive power house. Had the Spaniards landed in America 100 years later, the Aztecs would have been a united, centralised, strong nation-empire, and they would have had no chance colonising them.

Instead, large parts of America would have been controlled by this Aztec empire. The Europeans would have probably only grow strong enough to defeat them after the industrial revolution.

I'm actively struggling to make sense of this picture.

>pre bronze age natives with few limited domesticated crops
lmao

According to conservative estimates, the introduction of the potato was responsible for a quarter of the growth in Old World population and urbanization between 1700 and 1900.[33]

>In certain areas of Italy, such as Florence, the fruit was used solely as a tabletop decoration, until it was incorporated into the local cuisine in the late 17th or early 18th century. The earliest discovered cookbook with tomato recipes was published in Naples in 1692, though the author had apparently obtained these recipes from Spanish sources. Tomatoes were not grown in England until the 1590s.[26]:17 One of the earliest cultivators was John Gerard, a barber-surgeon.[26]:17 Gerard's Herbal, published in 1597, and largely plagiarized from continental sources,[26]:17 is also one of the earliest discussions of the tomato in England. Gerard knew the tomato was eaten in Spain and Italy.[26]:17 Nonetheless, he believed it was poisonous[26]

>They fasted or ate very little; a statue of the god was made out of amaranth seeds and honey, and at the end of the month, it was cut into small pieces so everybody could eat a little piece of the god. After the Spanish conquest, cultivation of amaranth was outlawed, while some of the festivities were subsumed into the Christmas celebration. Because of its importance as a symbol of indigenous culture, its gluten-free palatability, ease of cooking, and a protein that is particularly well-suited to human nutritional needs, interest in grain amaranth (especially A. cruentus and A. hypochondriacus) revived in the 1970s

The Aztecs had better cities and living conditions that most of Europe and had already made incredible fears of architecture.