Christopher Columbus Hate Thread

It's Columbus Day, bitches!

And you know what that means? It's time to have a thread dedicated to shitting on Christopher Columbus! Who, contraty to what they taught us in US Public Schools, was an awful, awful person.

>t. butthurt indio cuck

reminder that anti-Columbus rhetoric is just centuries old English propoganda

Just another subhuman who spread his pestilence to superior beings. Is this worth "people" 's time?

It’s kinda funny, it’d be like people celebrating Hitler Day in a few hundred years.

>brings the true religion to the Americas
>liberals still whine that he also brought race-based slavery

>Who, contraty to what they taught us in US Public Schools, was an awful, awful person.
What the fuck are you on about? Our textbooks have always smeared him as being a piece of shit.

That was the joke.

>sadly where our future might be heading

>Chicanos
The most firm proof that we live in a cold, godless universe

When did you last go to public school? I remember very vividly that they glorified Columbus to the point of cocksucking. And I went to school in what is considered one of the most liberal parts of the US.

hating on historic figures is retarded as fuck

Even Hitler?

>he invaded it
so?

>SHITcanos

Can I disavow these fucks, as a Mexican? I wouldn't shed a tear if Trump gassed them all. Fuck them and their left-wing hatred of our Spanish ancestors.

yes
being an asshole is more succesful to be remembered in history books than being a nice guy

It's funny because you revisionists brought this on your selves. By overthrowing the "gods" of history you wind up destroying the historical justifications for keeping down the devils.

>being an asshole is more succesful to be remembered in history books than being a nice guy
Shut up, British Empire.

*reads 1 chapter of Howard Zinn*

Reminder that Columbus was such a shameless degenerate that even his own country men in his own time criticized him and thought he was kind of a dumb prick.

>reviled in his own time
>loved (by some) in ours

what happened?

Don't forget the Portuguese knew he was an idiot too

Pro-Columbus rhetoric is century old Italian propaganda.

No one gave a shit about Columbus until Irving drug him up, even even then, just barely, until Italians started migrating to the states en mass.

>century old Italian propaganda
>20 cities/towns named Columbus in America alone
>over 30 cities/towns named Columbia
>an entire country in South America named Colombia existing since the early 19th century
>the province of British Columbia
>Lady Columbia being the symbol of America
>American colonies nicknamed "Columbia" before the US was even a country
So this is the power of Italians, who knew. You fucking brainlet.

Liberal cucks should love him. After all, he started the Globalism ball rolling.