Bot Sale

Friendly reminder that I'm selling a working bot that has a hard cap on the number of people using it so it stays profitable for all of us.

Message me @FuzzyM on telegram if you want to be one of the people who buy this bot and start making enough money to live off before the hard cap of 10 people is reached. I will provide proofs of returns, trades, etc

bye now sir,,

This guy again.
No one would sell a working bot, bye pajeet

I'm banned for the moment on telegram email me [email protected]
Please include photographic proof and what language bot is written in. And any other details.

I only pay through escrow so we would have to use localbitcoins.com

i would if i was a poor NEET.

I seriously can't believe I'm having this much trouble getting people to buy a working bot. I've got testimony, live trading, proof that it works

You can find open source bots..

gekko on github is a low budget trading bot...

How much? Anyone smart enough to use a bot profitably knows not to buy your shitty bot... lmao

i never really tried using any of the bots I found online, because I, like everyone here assumed they would be giant pieces of shit if they were available to me. apparently gunbot is useful tho

hey that robot looks familiar...

Why are you selling it if it works?

im in uni. i have literally no money

when will it moon brother??

ill give u one ark which is a lambon in 2018 Q1

i don't want to rip you off buddy

See the problem is no one wants to risk their crypto on a program they know nothing about, the risk is way more than the reward bud

how do i change that? how can i prove it works conclusively? Should I log the trades and show you guys?

Host a livestream with your bot trading.

If your bot works why sell it? Spin up 10 VMs. The fact you're selling indicates you'll earn more profit from the sale than you would from the bot.

I'd 100% earn more profits selling it than using it. I have less than 2k to my name and it's all in hodls. This coin on average makes a steady 50% every 3 months.

>I'd 100% earn more profits selling it than using it. I have less than 2k to my name and it's all in hodls. This coin on average makes a steady 50% every 3 months.
How many years has it been running? If less than 1 then your bot is garbage to have seen that low of a return with how crazy this bull market has been..

It's less than 1 lol. But I've backtested it as far back as data goes and it sees the same returns

Here is the trading results for the last 3 months

Hello Sir

Is your bot buying Espers? Is good coin sir. Sir you should just run your bot rather than sell it, then you have money to put into Espers and make many more dollars that if you sell bot only 10 times.

How much?

Yes sir I buy espers. Many good money! Ladies are very much impressed my good friend

How much what?

You're trying to sell a bot you don't even use based on backtesting? Goddamn, that's special.

I put $300 in it a few months ago. I was saying that I'm never gonna have enough money to make it work to max capacity