1. The universe has a cause;

1. The universe has a cause;

2.If the universe has a cause, then an uncaused, personal Creator of the universe exists who sans the universe is beginningless, changeless, immaterial, timeless, spaceless and enormously powerful;
Therefore:

3. An uncaused, personal Creator of the universe exists, who sans the universe is beginningless, changeless, immaterial, timeless, spaceless and enormously powerful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZY2mRG5mzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol &humanitiesposting

Is there anything original about Islamic monotheism other than Sharia and Jihad?

lol funny op, I'll let your shitty metaphysics slide this time, but don't let it happen again

The only true metaphysical account of reality comes from the Twin Gods, Plato & Aristotle.

Shitposting aside, I legitimately find it hilarious that Muslims and Christians use the exact same apologetics for their gods' existence.

Now prove your holy book got it right

You are allowed to learn on this board.

You aren't even able to prove to me that material objects exist, so how can you claim Islam isn't the one true religion?

>It's learning time

Wut? It's the same Allah.

>muslims using Aquinas
wtf?

Children have to learn.

You know, a better fictional character is easily Conan the Barbarian

now those are some epic tales of daring do

Aquinas used pagan philosophers so

Hey shitposter, give me more hijab anime bitches!! no that shota shit.

It's called the Kalam argument and it predates Aquinas.

More hijab lolis please.

I don't know what 'shota' is but I hope this fulfills your criteria.

It's because Islam's preoccupation with violence is the only thing that sets it apart from the other Abrahamic faiths so whenever they have to make an argument that has to appeal to an audience beyond savage goat herders they must steal it from more refined theologians.

Here you go.

>The Kalam cosmological argument is based on the concept of the prime-mover, introduced by Aristotle, and entered early Christian or Neoplatonist philosophy in Late Antiquity, being developed by John Philoponus.[6]

It is still not original to Islam.

This also enables the idea that although there is a first cause, humanity could be a spontaneous evolutionary phenomenon holding no link to actual theological revelation at all and not the "chosen" of the universe.

First cause arguments are bad and you should feel bad for using them.

Yet Aquinas' is still better

Is there anything original about Christian monotheism other than martyr complexes?

>The Kalām cosmological argument is a modern formulation of the cosmological argument for the existence of God rooted in the Ilm al-Kalam heritage in medieval Islamic scholasticism.

>Yet Aquinas' is still better

He certainly makes some solid arguments for Allah's existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZY2mRG5mzg

BETWEEN THE TIME WHEN THE OCEANS DRANK ATLANTIS...

If you actually believing Islam (or Christianity) 100% beating your children in those circumstances seems entirely reasonable. Would you rather have your child get a few bruises from you hitting him when he is 8 years old, or would you rather have him burn in hell for all eternity because he never truly believed in the word of Allah or Jesus?

Incarnation theology is uniquely Christian as is the Trinity.

At Jesus wasn't well recorded enough to be am obvious fake

See

You didn't make Christianity seem any less retarded than any other religion.

>. The universe has a cause;
Prove it.

>1. The universe has a cause;
lol

>2.If the universe has a cause, then an uncaused, personal Creator of the universe exists
lol

>Don't be shy! Learn why you should be a second-class citizen.

>Incarnation theology
That's probably as old as religion itself.

I'll give you the trinity though.

Yes. They went from worshiping 360 pagan gods to eliminating 359 pagan gods and calling the remaining god, Hubal, aka Ba'al, the one and only god.

That's unique to islam.