Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a war cr-

>Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a war cr-

Other urls found in this thread:

warhistoryonline.com/world-war-ii/united-states-mock-wwii-german-japanese-villages-m.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1aLFfk_kqY
youtube.com/watch?v=IM_xKbN0CcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>If they murder innocent civilians that means it's ok when we do it too!

you reap what you sow

Do it again Prince Chichibu!

>be a gook
>bomb shit
>get butthurt when people bomb you back

>murder
>innocent
>civilians
really makes you think

Name a single civilian you were friends with that was killed at Nagasaki.

It would have been if we were deliberately aiming for civilians, which we weren't. Even bombing we did in Japan was aimed at a legitimate military or industrial target, and any and all civilian deaths were labelled collateral damage due to how shitty aiming was in bombing back then.

>It would have been if we were deliberately aiming for civilians, which we weren't.

warhistoryonline.com/world-war-ii/united-states-mock-wwii-german-japanese-villages-m.html
> in an effort to study the most efficient bombing methods, perfect replicas of German and Japanese homes were constructed. The interiors were completed as well, to discover how quickly fires would spread between residences. The houses were built, burnt, built and burnt, again and again.

but in defense of the allies, japs and germans started terror bombing first, the allies just got better at it.

Nanking wasn't that bad.

victory dance was pretty boss

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1aLFfk_kqY

bugs....

>Bugs
>Satan
Fucking October. 2spooky4me.

-ime

an eye for an eye

t. Tojo

Are you hard of understanding or something?
The people that were killed in the bombings were civilians who didn't commit these atrocities. The term "an eye for an eye" doesn't apply here, disregarding even that it's a notion that completely contradicts justice and basic principles of modern law. You're just a bunch of edgy faggots.

>countries that violate the Hague convention hiding behind the Hague convention
into the trash it goes

>Every bombing we did in Japan was aimed at a legitimate military or industrial target
Right. I suppose loading incendiary bombs that don't do shit except set the whole town on fire on purpose qualifies as "targeting non-civilian targets" when they're dropped right in the middle of a city.
I swear to God, US apologists are among the dumbest people I've ever seen.

You're retarded, aren't you? THE CIVILIANS DID NOT DO IT.

>what is international law
>what are countermeasures
>what is jus in bello
Here's a fun fact : under the rules of acceptable wartime conduct as they applied in 1939 and still apply today, no one has the legal right to slaughter civilians, no matter what, and certainly not as retaliation.
It's so funny to me when burgers are wondering why the entire world hates them with a passion and then think doing such things is perfectly okay.

No, they just armed, clothed, fed and paid for them to do it.

>countries that violate the Hague convention hiding behind the Hague convention
into the trash it goes

The Hague convention is jus cogens, or unescapable customary law. Which means that it still protects those who violate it.
Now, fuck off.

>Which means that it still protects those who violate it.
then America did nothing wrong

Okay, so you're retarded enough to think that
>if you slaughtered civilians, you will be punished but no one has the right to slaughter your people regardless
is the same as
>If you slaughtered civilians of a country that slaughtered civilians you won't face any punishment
Congratulations, you just might be the most stupid Veeky Forums poster I've ever seen.

They lived their live and maybe didn't start an uprising (which would get them killed). Japans and Germany's governments were fascist dictatorships that didn't ask the population whether or not they wanted war.
Are the American civilians that armed and fed US soldiers responsible for My Lai? Is the American public responsible for civilian victims of drone strikes? Is it justified to murder defenseless American civilians because of that?

civilians reap what their soldiers sow*

>Japans and Germany's governments were fascist dictatorships that didn't ask the population whether or not they wanted war.
youtube.com/watch?v=IM_xKbN0CcI
Whoops

>Using an instigated propaganda event as argument that represents the entire population of a 70 million country
Wow, you got me

That didn't actually happen dummy

literally every japanese person was a combatant

Precision bombing simply wasn't a thing back then, the only way you could reliably hit a target was to just drop bombs on the whole city and pray some of them land in the right spot. Incendiaries was to make sure target damage couldn't be minimalized.

Last I checked, not a single American or Soviet commander was brought up on war crimes, so clearly the rules only apply if you lose.

Was there ever a deadlier terrorist attack in human history than Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

A war between two states is by its definition not terrorism.