What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

he's a tryhard

Jew

Honest opinions on him?

Also, is it a good idea to study psychology?

He saw the money to be made by pandering to reactionaries and he went for it.

Don't believe me? Check his patreon.

hes not a reactionary and his followers aren't reactionaries

>I use words I don't know the meaning of

>I dont like him because he dissects my meme ideology and it makes me feel stupid, lost, and scared, so I call him terms I dont even know the meaning of

Sort yourself out user

>Hates postmodernists.
>Is a postmodernist

He's just not very intelligent is all.

Depression

Don't make a fool of yourself, you'll have to elaborate more if you seriously want to make that claim.

the thing with him is that he says things hos they are and puts a pessimistic twist on it

this speaks to a whole generation of people who have been brought up in a culture that one way or the other made them cinical and defetist about everything

so now when he affirms value or virtue suddenly heres a guy that they can actualy understand, because he dosent smile, he dosent tell them to be happy, he dosnet spout any of the neurotic feel good positive bullshit youd generaly expect to get from someone telling you to value life or whatever, actualy he touches some tough shit that most of us here, and lets face it were all here, so were what 15-30something fucks hanging out on fucking Veeky Forums, either have been trough or will face, but thats just basic shit that every user faces during a random lifetime

hes just popular cause theres not a lot of people actualy saying that, the thing we all know, that life is tough shit, that its perfectly normal to be frustrated, angry, unhappy, that you just have to get trough it, that what matters is what you do with yourself, as in enact fucking behavior

off course some would tell you to an hero, that would also be enacting behavior

He's a parasite with a big ego and illiterate autists with no father figure look up to him

Peterson thinks that religious texts can only be understood through the lense of cultural relativism. He believes morals are heuristic in nature. He believes truth is a socially negotiated concept and he is an anti-materialist.

I'm not saying that agree or disagree with these ideas. What I'm saying is that if you compare Peterson to any other postmodern thinker the overlap is huge. Peterson's postmodernist boogeyman is a total strawman, and it has to be as to not expose himself as that very same boogeyman.

I'll add one more thing though. Peterson's view of Christianity is just a thinly veiled attempt at infusing religious ideas with psychoanalytical ones. It's not very impressive.

Alright, thanks for the answer. I can see where you're coming from, but I don't think I can judge on that since I'm a complete layman in these subjects.

My only advise for you is to stop listening to Peterson. He is an intellectually dishonest bully who delights in putting others down when he feels like they don't have as good of an grasp on the subject as he does. Watch some of his interviews and this will become abundantly clear.

Ok, I'll watch some interviews. But some lectures of him seem to give good information that does make sense, for example his stuff on intelligence and conscience. That can't be complete bs, otherwise he wouldn't be such a successful and respected person?

Smart guy. Basically he doesn't like the current polarization of political beliefs

Thank you for describing the entire population of /pol/.

In my country it's pretty good money and easy to get a job/start your own firm.

Wow, you sure did shut down JP fags. That must be why you have a huge following, a patreon pulling down 64 k a month, and Jordan Peterson is shitposting on Veeky Forums like a loser.

>being this much of a triggered autist Peterson fanatic

U-um he has a following so you can't disagree with him or not like him!!!

Wow

He's a racist drumpftard. Too bad Zulus ain't around to kick his ass.

Jungian influenced psychoanalytic concepts are deeply flawed all the way back down to Schopenhauer, and Nietzschean conception of truth cannot
make evaluative judgement without either being self-referential or incoherent.
Further, slogans are one of the most dangerous things in philosophy.