Where do I even get started with trading cryptos? Any online resources will be greatly appreciated

Where do I even get started with trading cryptos? Any online resources will be greatly appreciated...

Other urls found in this thread:

bitpam.com/cryptocurrency-trading-guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can sell you some Bitcoin Packages, you don't even have to trade as it is a money tree.

It's called a fucking pyramid scheme. Fuck off.
Don't listen to this shithead OP.

First off OP, you're going to want to register on an exchange where you can purchase Bitcoin or Ether with fiat. Exchanges like Coinbase, Gemini or Kraken. Then once you have that you can delve into the world of shitcoins that exist on many other exchanges.
Your best bet is to research a metric fuck load of coins/tokens, find the ones you think are the most promising and invest. Generally the bigger the coin, the less risk, like Bitcoin or Ether. They're really not going to lose too much value as they have a large perceived value by the general public.

Never base your investment advice on the shills here as they're ALL self-interested. Good luck on your journey in crypto.

bump

Disregard the other posts. I have bitcoin packages guaranteed for 50% gains or your money back.

THANK YOU. So Ether is the other large cryptocurrency that is already established? And once I choose an exchange, I am able to purchase all the different alt-coins? And what about a wallet? I'm a little confused on that also.

Buy espers on yobit sir

If i had the slightest idea of how to, I would maybe consider. I was really just interested learning how to get set-up, not what to buy.

I mostly only trader Ether and Ether tokens so I can't help you too much with altcoins. Google setting up a bitcoin wallet, you can send your bitcoin you buy there or you can hold it on exchanges but that isn't recommended, although it is pretty damn safe to hold them on coinbase.
I like trading Ethereum based tokens because they can all be held on a single Ethereum wallet.

There's a lot of researching with crypto and googling any queries you have will be your best bet. Different exchanges have access to different cryptos. Bitfinex has a lot of cryptos and you'll probably want to get registered on there.

I'm really fucking sleep deprived and I really can't concentrate on editing this reply, sorry.

I'm slowly tying things together, and I'm sure it takes time anyway. Do you have any recommendations to Youtubers or any other online resource that has educational content on the subject?

I don't follow youtubers, too time consuming and again, they're self-interested. I used to watch some of bitcoin_schmitcoins trading videos on twitch when I went through a trading phase. I made pretty good money trading but it wasn't worth the stress.

I recommend sites like coinmarketcap and cryptowatch to check on prices. Dick around on youtube for a bit and I'm sure you'll find a few youtubers you'll like if you have the time.

I've got you. I'm pretty young, but work full time at an okay job, and have always been interested in dicking around with investing. I tried shorting super cheap stocks and made like less than a hundred dollars a week for a while but finally got bored. Have been reading some on crypto currency, but just can't get my head around it yet. You say you're trading Ether and Ether tokens, what is the difference? (If it is even explainable within a reasonable amount of words)

By Ether tokens I mean Ethereum-based ERC20 tokens. They're tokens that are made based off ethereum. I don't know a whole lot about them other than they can be stored in Ethereum wallets and you send them to other wallets using Ether as the fuel for the transaction.
Cryptos are a fun hobby and the more time you spend on relevant areas the more you learn. I learned most of what I know about cryptos on reddit. Some coins/tokens have very good subreddits with great communities which can be fun to be a part of.

Gonna head off to bed now, good night and good luck.

Read this guide fully and join the +2200 member bitpam Veeky Forums cryptocurrency trading/mining/coding discord server, both have helped me a ton so hopefully they help you too

bitpam.com/cryptocurrency-trading-guide

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

Thanks user, get some rest.

You should buy cheap coins with moderate marketcap. ESP for example. To do so:

1) Sign up on yobit.net
3) Deposit your BTC
3) Find the ESP/BTC pair
4) Select the ask price
4) Press buy

Also, how old are you?

20, in management at a bank. Doesn't pay shit, but good on a resume I guess.

PosWallet.com

well

sounds legit

Are you being cynical?

no

by the way did u check out the discord server and guide? hopefully it helped you out

>in management at a bank
>helpless child that can't google: how do i buy bitcoin