Let's have James Dimon murdered

Hello
I would like to have James Dimon from up Morgan murdered. Most murder for hire dark web sites are honeypots. Does anyone want to pool their bitcoin and find a real hit for hire solution to have this Filthy scumbag murdered and wiped off the planet? If we can't get to him we could always kill his family and children. Let me know.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-man-arrested-over-online-death-threat-state-lawmaker-n777256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

No. You're fucking retarded and now you're on a list.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Shut up newfag, bad for Veeky Forumsness

Reported.

>Getting mad because some dude you never met said mean things about your Internet funny money

Seek mental help

this is why we can't have nice things

I thought much the same thing. It genuinely baffles me how fucking dumb some people are.

Nice try Jamie.

Attn: Faggots

This board is satire.

>Being mad at Jamie for giving you the chance buy cheap Bitcoin
wow

It's not worth it man. We've all been guilty of fudding crypto when we want to get a better entry/short.

downvoted

I think it's more because his company bought a bunch of bitcoin a few days after his remarks.

FBI doesn't give a shit about satire unfortunately

I'd rather see him get a pie in tghe face.

FBI doesn't give a shit about Saturday night shitposting, fortunately.

the government has to waste money somehow, man

plenty of other ways than Veeky Forums, dude.

point me to one single news story originating in the united states of america where the FBI pressed charges or investigated an user. /biz is quite tame compared to the others. OP is alright, stop being gay and thinking OP means anything.

How about we start murdercoin, a cryptocurrency backed by murder. 1 coin = entitlement to 1 hit monthly, 10 coins = 1 high profile hit monthly

ahh, that's where you're wrong my friend

yes i agree fellow sovereign citizen lets meet to discuss our plan in a secure location (fbi headquarters?)

Because nobody wants to murder anybody you fucking mong

prove it to me, buttboy.

gimme dat headline:

user posts death threat on satire board, FBI diverts multiple $100K/yr agents to investigate and send him to the rickety ole' jailhouse.

onion.com?

They might not want to murder anybody but they'll definitely want those gains when murdercoin goes to the moon

Lmao hope you posted this thru tor dumbass

edgy.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-man-arrested-over-online-death-threat-state-lawmaker-n777256

Take a look and see the exact face I am making at this instant

Nope. Don't change the goal posts.

Condition required to be met:

"user posts death threat on satire board, FBI diverts multiple $100K/yr agents to investigate and send him to the rickety ole' jailhouse. "

Condition not met.

The joke is that I'm laughing at you. You didn't open the link!

The way to do this the (somewhat) legal way is decentralized prediction markets (btw. Has somebody heard of fucking Augur recently?? It was shilled as the original ETH project, but not much has come out of it)

Make a prediction like:
Person XYZ will survive the next 6 months.

Now all you have to do is wait and let the money and odds pile up. At some point there will be thousands of BTC betting on that the person will be fine which represent a very high reward if something happens to said person. This creates a very high incentive for people to influence the outcome of the prediction.

I did, I swear yeah, I saw that dude. Nice. Ok, fun times.

Get your FAP COIN

Make a death threat to a public figure, then I'll report you to the FBI and you can see if they show up or not.

Reported

Aww man don't get so serious. This is a satire board!

the FBI have been lurking since 2015