What's your proof that God doesn’t exist?

What's your proof that God doesn’t exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JVXbk8Ri2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your existence.

unintelligent design

God exists, but not in any Christian, Jewish, or Muslim conception.

INCOHERENCE OF SCRIPTURAL BASED GOD
i. God is perfect by definition.
ii. Perfect things cannot change in any respect, or else they are not perfect.
iii. The bible claims God changes i.e. in attitude, in Christ, etc.
iv. So, God isn't perfect.

Then who is God?

The omnipotence paradox?

>jk omnipotence isn't necessarily bound by the rules of logic by it's nature, it can even abide or break those rules simultaneously. It is fundamentally unbounded.

Christ is eternal. Also change could easily be one aspect of perfection, stasis could actually be an imperfection.

The same proof every other god doesn't exist.

>Then who is God?

I seem to be a god.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JVXbk8Ri2A

>jk omnipotence isn't necessarily bound by the rules of logic by it's nature, it can even abide or break those rules simultaneously. It is fundamentally unbounded.
Says who?

Is omnipotence bound by logic, in which case it is not omnipotence, or is it not, in which case it is incoherent nonsense?

>Perfect things cannot change in any respect, or else they are not perfect.
>this is what heathens actually believe

I'm going to assume you're talking about Christianity. The whole point of mystery religions is that they require you to wholeheartedly believe before they can show you the actual proof of what you believe in. "Let Jesus into your heart and you shall find your answer" type of deal.

The trick is of course that if you're 100% emotionally invested in the theory being presented to you then very little actual evidence will be required seeing as you already know the theory to be true on an emotional level. In essence asking for 'proof' is completely missing the point.

Proof is a lame concept anyways. Whatever could “prove” God’s existence would first of all be no proof at all, as anyone could claim its falsehood, and would also wreak havoc on the world by breaking its immersion. There’s no need for more proof than already exists, and faith is proof of strength anyways. The more strong your faith, the stronger you’ve become. It works like that for a reason, in other words.

The Vedic conception of God is perfect, the entire Vedic philosophy is a science for realizing God.

Something must be spiritual in order to be perfect, as material is always flawed. Spiritual things do not change, they are eternal. Only materialistic things undergo change.

“Proof of strength” is a lame concept anyways. Whatever could prove strength matters little in the face of conflict. Faith that leads one to battle and other feats of strength are what makes strong. Faith is a tool, a device with which to maneuver the world. On its own worth little to nothing.

God is perfect and unchanging. He only "changes" to work around humanity which is why there were animal sacrifices in the beginning as it is the only way humans knew how to do things. God is complex and above our understanding. The only way we would be able to grasp Him is through human terms so things like God being "angry" is just how humans understand Him. God the Father doesn't have human emotions. God the Son does.

We can't understand perfection.

What's your proof Allah isn't the one and only God and the Quran isn't His Holy Word?

Every conception of divinity, so far, has been a product of human thought. So how is it that I am to believe in a god, on reason alone? I can not trust what is essentially anecdotal evidence of direct contact with god, or direct communication. If it was proven that some non-human intellect has communicated with humanity, how are we to trust it to be god, or any form of divinity?

The plethora of metaphysical and cosmological systems humans have developed also increases the volume of needed research into the nature of divinity, if we are to assume that any of these systems had any legitimate metaphysical contact.

I can not prove that god exists, and I can not prove that god doesn't exist; I simply do not have the means. But I can not take either as an axiomatic starting point for further reasoning, as it would create confirmation bias.

TL;DR: I have no idea.

You can prove a first cause exists but anything other than that is not provable or obligatory in the slightest to accept. You could even say that since God is omnipotent, and its motives are unknown, then any revelation is just as likely to be a purposeful deception by God than a genuine exchange of fact.

/thread

My proof is the total refutation of any positive claim anyone has ever made about god. Since the arguments for a god is nonsensical at best, no heed should be paid to it. The atheist position is the only rational one.

Stop posting this shit on every thread.

This.

God exists, that Sadistic psychopath son of a whore exists

The agnostic atheist position*
But we all know what you mean.

You are right of course.

I just arrived, I haven't been posting it, there are more than 1 gnostic.

Also, not everybody seems to know, see

God here

>Implying I give a shit about humanity ever since they killed me

>Implying you are not all ungrateful little shits and I have not stopped paying attention to you little ants ever since I created species Xfrnvxxxzkvmd on timeline #V830073483927t3u3q02223484611283m

delete your entire existence you fucking plebes LMAO

Cause I can say "hail satan" and nothing is going to happen. Doesn't matter if I go to church or not. Doesn't matter if I pray or not. Doesn't matter if I know the stories of the Bible, Quran or whatever. The result is the same.
If there is a God, he doesn't care about we caring about Him.