All of histroy is a class stru

>all of histroy is a class stru....

Dinosaurs are prehistoric. History doesn't begin until 3100 BC with the founding of Egypt.

>Dinosaurs aren't history
this is what leftist gypsies actually believe

>Prehistory

still history, gypsy

>Dinosaurs are prehistoric

So birds ceased existing once writing was invented?

>History doesn't begin until 3100 BC with the founding of Egypt.
what is elam, what is sumer?

History is about humans.

Dinosaurs were scaly bourgeois. Mammal revolution is the best revolution.

then why do you leftist gypsies worship niggers?

A+ shit. I lol'ed IRL.

hunter gatherer dinosaurs?

Bugs...easy on the revisionism

Hourly reminder that the dinosaurs were the original nobility and mammals were just filthy cowardly slaves

>all of history is a class stru-

Gas the eukaryotes, cells war when?

"The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles."

Read the thing you're quoting, maybe.

>posts on Veeky Forums
>doesn't even know what history is
the absolute state of rightists

>rightists
>Veeky Forums

No it isn't, that's what prehistory means. I think this thread is pretty good at exposing how few people on Veeky Forums actually have a real education, that they don't even know what history means.

The invention of writing is the founding of history, circa 3 300 BC, you forgetful bitch.

Found the self-righteous leftist

>leftist "historians"
Wow, now I see why the board is such revisionist shit

You've obviously never studied history

>You've obviously never studied history
Ok mister enlightened, why should events prior to Egyptians not be considered history?

>space rock proletariat executing decadent bourgeois lizards
>not one of the finest examples of class struggle

Fuckin' quads, mate...

That wasn't the history the quote was talking about refer to

It would really suck being that dino and having no fucking idea whats going on but knowing its a bad bad thing that will make him go bye bye.

>bunch of rightists denying the existence of rightists on this board, and/or still not understanding the difference between prehistory and history or even the quote they're making fun of.
Did you want to look retarded or did it come off naturally?

>all of history is a class stru...

Low quality bait trying to derail the thread with bullshit religious discussion.

>prehistory and history
Define history, this is the literal definition

Can't post a duplicate file so hereI like to trigger you pseudo-historians

Where are all the historical books written by dinosaurs?

It's a Leftist conspiracy.

>Taking seriously an obvious bait/troll thread

you are the autistic here

>all of history is class strug...

Are you saying dinosaurs themselves are a leftist conspiracy or that the dinosaurs are the leftists?

“They” don’t want you to know about the advanced civilizations of the dinosaur
There was veloburg, where the velociraptors created the German language
Then the great poets of Parasaura, where the sound of verse and flutes was always present.

But ‘‘twas all destroyed by “they”

>implying the humans wiping out the dinosaurs wasn't a class struggle

>Roman troops marching to conquer more resources and labor for the Roman elite to exploit

How was it not a class struggle between Roman elites and other elites in Europe at the time?

I was deeply triggered until I saw the image

Nature untouched by civilisations and prehistoric humans with no concept of clothing, technology, or anything much? Pretty likely.

the real class struggle was between hetero and autotrophs. autotrophs are the proletariat of history, omnivores are bourgeois managerial class and carnivores are capitalists

>I was only pretending to be retarded
Sure thing, rightists

Technically history didn't begin until the rise of recorded human history (around the time of the agricultural revolution). This is also around the time that classes began forming in human society.

So by the plebian layman's definition, you're right OP; the "history" of the dinosaurs and their extinction has nothing to do with class conflict (so far as we can tell).

But those of us who don't suffer from learning disorders don't see the fact that human civilization didn't always exist, as evidence that class conflict wasn't the driving mechanism of recorded human history.

hitherto, the history of human societies has been the history of class struggle

Only Marxist morons (double negative) believe this meme.

elites are the same class

Nigga, we are living IN the cells war rn.

>That hilarious af huge head mode that made you piss your pants laughing in 3rd grade

it was obviously a class struggle between lord xenu and the proletarian dinosaurian societies.

>rightists

Is this an offense now?

Complaining about "leftists" is pretty /pol/, and an indication that someone's not objective enough to post credible info on Veeky Forums.

History as an academical subject is the study of written records and thus starts with the oldest texts produced by humans. Before these first documents events are considered prehistoric.

It's an offense if you want to take it as one.

>Complaining about "leftists" is pretty /pol/
I can say the same with complaining about "rightists"

>organized religion happened because of urbani--