Another Egyptian study. Niggers continue to be BTFO

mdpi.com/2073-4425/8/10/262

>The curse of ancient Egyptian DNA was lifted by a recent study which sequenced the mitochondrial genomes (mtGenome) of 90 ancient Egyptians from the archaeological site of Abusir el-Meleq. Surprisingly, these ancient inhabitants were more closely related to those from the Near East than to contemporary Egyptians. It has been accepted that the timeless highway of the Nile River seeded Egypt with African genetic influence, well before pre-Dynastic times. Here we report on the successful recovery and analysis of the complete mtGenome from a burial recovered from a remote Romano–Christian cemetery, Kellis 2 (K2). K2 serviced the ancient municipality of Kellis, a village located in the Dakhleh Oasis in the southwest desert in Egypt. The data were obtained by high throughput sequencing (HTS) performed independently at two ancient DNA facilities (Armed Forces DNA Identification Laboratory, Dover, DE, USA and Carl R. Woese Institute for Genomic Biology, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL, USA). These efforts produced concordant haplotypes representing a U1a1a haplogroup lineage. This result indicates that Near Eastern maternal influence previously identified at Abusir el-Meleq was also present further south, in ancient Kellis during the Romano–Christian period.

By the way invaders like the Hyskos were concentrated in Lower Egpyt. Not Upper Egypt.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerzeh_culture
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naqada_III
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we don't want to be associated with shitty african "civilisations"

and our continent has better pyramids than shitty africa

Do they divide modern Egyptian demographics by upper/lower?

oh boy am i laffin

You're a shitskinned Dominican. Stop LARPing as a European.

They wuz not kangs, it would appear.
Still, they wuz definitely whatever the Meroitic name for kings is.

YES
ES
S

>Stop LARPing as a European.
i'm not, and i'm a pale person

>Romano-Christian times

This. My hunch is that Upper Egyptians are very closely related to North Sudanese/Kushites. And much of the demographic during Pre-Dynastic to perhaps early New Kingdom Times consisted of this type. To be clear, still substantially Eurasian mixed but darker in tone; sort of like ethiopians

>inb4 you start posting cherrypicked images again
we know you don't know what a genome is. How does it feel to know the weight of evidence is now against you?

>Surprisingly, these ancient inhabitants were more closely related to those from the Near East than to contemporary Egyptians.

why is this surprising? It's the same conclusion those other researchers came to just two months ago.

Literally because of the Arab slave trade.

I'm not cherry-picking at all. All of this art shows them as dark brown with maybe the women depicted as yellow at times.

Anyway, I'm no afrocuck. I don't think black Americans have any claim to Egypt, I do think that the very roots of Egyptian civilization was a fusion of both Near Eastern (Lower Egypt) elements and a Southern Kush-like elements, (Upper Egypt). If you look at prehistoric sites like Nabta Playa, that Nubian/Egypt border didn't exist and they were more or less, the same people. It's no coincidence that the earliest hieroglyphs were found in the South along with the majority of archeological sites in general.

funny

he is just imposter,i dont write things like that

I forgot the sentence: I propose that the Southern Kushite-like element was more dominant in the earliest stages, I think that future genome analysis of remains from that era will show this.

Pic-related; Southern/Upper Egyptian who just so happens to resemble what the art has been telling us.

Doesn't explain why this ancient Egyptian woman has less in common with modern Egyptians than she does modern Bedouins.

Regardless, the Horn of Africa was subject to population upheaval due to West Asian migrations during the early Neolithic I believe, long before Egyptian culture was even starting to coalesce and there was clearly a cultural difference between Upper and Lower Egyptians at the time of the two Kingdoms.

>posts cherrypicked image of modern Egyptian
user...

>Doesn't explain why this ancient Egyptian woman has less in common with modern Egyptians than she does modern Bedouins.
Modern Egyptians have mixture from the Arab slave trade.

>there was clearly a cultural difference between Upper and Lower Egyptians at the time of the two Kingdoms
And the Southern culture was more dominant e earlier on. The earliest hieroglyphs came from the South. The administrative center (Thebes) was in the South. Narmer (the first pharaoh) was from the South. The majority of archeological sites uncovered have been from the South and of course, it was closer to the Nile. Not to mention that the art work clearly shows that they see the skin color of the Southerners. And if you think I'm cherrypicking, google Ancient Egyptian art for yourself user. They all show them, as brown as Upper/Southern Egyptians and North Sudanese. If you actually travel there, you'll see that they do get darker the further South you go.

Also, Romano-Christian Egypt is not "Ancient Egypt" proper. Ancient Egypt was already long gone by that point.

What we really need is a full genome analysis of modern Egyptians by region with remains from the early pre-dynastic, and early dynastic periods.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerzeh_culture
these are the guys who apparently prototyped the hieroglyph, and they're technically on the northern fringe of Lower Egypt. I'm sure it's nearly meaningless though.

>southern fringe
fixd

>Dakha Oasis

...That's a berber outpost

What you fucking obsession with this shit. Fucks sakes ge ta life.

Shut the fuck up poofter.

The beginning of state formation and the first use of hieroglyphs was from the Naqada culture in the South.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naqada_III

>The Protodynastic Period in ancient Egypt was characterised by an ongoing process of political unification, culminating in the formation of a single state to begin the Early Dynastic Period. Furthermore, it is during this time that the Egyptian language was first recorded in hieroglyphs.

>Naqada III extended all over Egypt and was characterized by some notable firsts:

>The first hieroglyphs
>The first graphical narratives on palettes
>The first regular use of serekhs
>The first truly royal cemeteries
>Possibly the first example of irrigation
>The invention of sail navigation[3] (independently from its prior invention in the Persian Gulf 2,000 years earlier)[4]

So?

They were still West Eurasian

>By the way invaders like the Hyskos concentrated in Lower Egpyt. Not Upper Egypt.

Interesting so Hyksos was kushitic and not levantine like the theories talk about? How did they get a hold of the chariot technology?

>be desert people
>settle down on river because soil
>do pretty good for desert people building an advanced civilization and structures
>all achievements are claimed by subhuman darkie tribes because coincidentally the land you chose would later be defined as part of a "continent" and because the continent is shared with darkies you are now portrayed as pitch black skinned, big lipped, pignosed, small craniumed, flared nostriled, bug eyed subhumans
Feel sorry for Carthage as well

Yes and so are Ethiopians. That doesn't mean that much of the culture wasn't developed in sitru with local influence. And under the modern Western definition of the term, many of them would fall under the umbrella of "black" just as Ethiopians do despite being up to 50% West Eurasian genetically. Again, no connection to black americans or west africans of course.

Lower = North
Upper = South

But we know that Ethiopia had a SSA population prior to the arrival of Afro-Asiatic speaking farmers from the MENA

Egypt almost certainly did not.

Right girl is black

Why do people believe that ethiopians are related to ancient egyptians?
Its stupid, 1 thing is ancient egyptia and another is Ethiopians

>wh*Te subhuman calling anyone "subhuman"
i'd love to bash your small wh*Te head on your keyboard till you die.

I think you might be lost but i dont know where to direct you. im gonna go with facebook

but why

>Genetic analysis of modern Egyptians reveals that they have paternal lineages common to indigenous other Afro-Asiatic-speaking populations in Northeast and Northwest Africa (Maghreb and Horn of Africa), and to Middle Eastern peoples to a lesser extent—these lineages would have spread during the Neolithic and were maintained by the predynastic period.[10][11]

>A 2004 mtDNA study of upper Egyptians from Gurna found a genetic ancestral heritage to modern Northeast Africans, characterized by a high M1 haplotype frequency and a comparatively low L1 and L2 macrohaplogroup frequency of 20.6%. Another study links Egyptians in general with people from modern Eritrea and Ethiopia.[16][20]

>A study using the Y-chromosome of modern Egyptian males found similar results, namely that North East African haplogroups are predominant in the South.

Like I said, we need a definitive study. Sequence a good sample and by region. Sequence North Sudanese too. Then compare with remains from proto-dynastic and early dynastic periods.

>Arab slave trade

You mean Islam

It is a kike religion, and thus it is hellbent on niggerizing whoever practice it

Because rivers flow from high altitudes to lower ones.

>Maria Gatto has suggested that the makers of the predynastic Egyptian Naqada culture centered in Upper Egypt shared an almost identical culture with the A-Group peoples in Lower Nubia.[10] This is based in part on the similarities with the royal tombs at Qustul. Joseph Vogel, Cheikh Diop, Volney, and other scholars have even proposed an Egyptian origin in Nubia among the A-Group.[11][12][13]

>Anthropologist Nancy Novell states "There is now a sufficient body of evidence from modern studies of skeletal remains to indicate that the ancient Egyptians, especially southern Egyptians, exhibited physical characteristics that are within the range of variation for ancient and modern indigenous peoples of the Sub Sahara and tropical Africa. In general, the inhabitants of Upper Egypt and Nubia had the greatest biological affinity to people of the Sahara and more southerly areas."

>must be placed in the context of hypotheses informed by archaeological, linguistic, geographic and other data. In such contexts, the physical anthropological evidence indicates that early Nile Valley populations can be identified as part of an African lineage, but exhibiting local variation. This variation represents the short- and long-term effects of evolutionary forces, such as gene flow, genetic drift, and natural selection, influenced by culture and geography."[39] This view was also shared by the late Egyptologist Frank Yurco.[40]

>A 2005 study by Keita of predynastic Badarian (Southern Egyptian) crania found that the Badarian samples cluster more closely with East African (Ethiopic) samples

>In 2008 Keita found that the early predynastic groups in Southern Egypt were similar craniometrically to Nile valley groups of Ethiopic extraction, and as a whole the dynastic Egyptians (includes both Upper and Lower Egyptians) show much closer affinities with these particular Northeast African populations.

>In 2013, Terrazas et al. conducted a comparative craniometric analysis of Dynastic Egyptian skulls with ancient and recent crania from other parts of Africa, and found that the ancient Egyptians were morphologically closest to modern Afroasiatic-speaking populations from the Horn of Africa.

>A 2006 bioarchaeological study on the dental morphology of ancient Egyptians in Upper Egypt by Joel Irish found that their dental traits were most similar to those of other Nile Valley populations, with more remote ties with Bronze Age to Christian period Nubians (e.g. A-Group, C-Group, Kerma) and other Afro-Asiatic speaking populations in Northeast Africa (Tigrean). However, the Egyptian groups were generally distinct from the sampled West and Central African populations.[54]

What I am saying is that much of the cultural genesis (though not all) was developed in-sitru in the Upper and Nile Valley regions by people who could be described as "black".

>archeology shows majority of finds in the South
>prehistoric precursors to culture found in prehistoric sites like Nabta Playa which is far South in Nubia
>state formation and first hieroglyphs began in the South
>the art shows us people who look exactly like people from the South
>Skeletal remains from period show affinities to local Nile valley populations and East Africans
All we need is that definitive DNA study. And of course, I'm not denying huge Near Eastern influence or West Eurasian ancestry.

This is the root of all confusion when it comes to which ancient peoples are black.

Modern american blacks standards for black are "anything above 5/8 african counts", so suddenly brownish western asians are totally black, because they have the same skin tone.

Look up some pictures of rwandans, ugandans, nigerians, people from chad and mali. Those are what real africans look like.

>hieroglyphs
Used in Mesopotamia also long before this.

> pic related

Ethiopia is a far cry from Upper Egypt, besides the Eurasian component in their population is mostly derived paternally.

>some art shows us people who look kind of like some modern people from the South
fixd

what kind of paints or dyes did they use anyways, and how in how many layers? Could oxidization have an effect over the long span of time?

>Nobody takes black Egyptian hypothesis seriously.
>Retards on Veeky Forums do.

Thi, I feel bad for them a bit

It's only one butthurt nigger , no one actually takes it seriously. Anyone who looks at Coptic Egyptians and thinks "ay we wuz kangz" is a moron.
>Tan people are black lmao

I never said they were directly related

>some art
No. All of the art. Google image it yourself. They all show show red-brown people and occasionally a yellow or lighter female. I can't answer the question about the paint specifics.

It's funny because your pic shows Ramses is the same skin color as some of the Nubians.

>was developed in-sitru in the Upper and Nile Valley regions by people who could be described as "black".
not by any modern definition of black.

Art and depictions are 100% irrelevant.

Because Nile you stupid nigger

lol

So were they Phoenicians?

>red/brown skin
>little to no facial or body hair unlike notoriously hairy arabs and meds
>African-looking limb proportions
>Cushitic people looking hair styles and wigs
>closely resemble Southern populations

>all a coincidence
>all just s coincidence