cryptofundag.ch/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Nice bought 100k

of short contracts?

bump

oh boy is that bad.

Litecoin has 50,000tx per day and transfer around 2Billion $ /day over the world through the network . its a sixth of BTC

Bitcoin has around 300,000tx per day and 8Billion$.

Within the image you can see a compare if transaction with Monero and DASH.
Those coins arnt used with only 4k tx per day. and near the same market cap as LTC.

its actually will get pumped as fuck.

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-ltc-dash.html#1y
Hupe from Charly Lee sheeling

that DASH is really fuckin not in use , as the picture points it out. I thougth its a Digital Cash - LoL with no usage.

You thy to compare premined overhuped poncy schemes, yes it have parameters near to LTC
and all this sheed gona crash very soon,
LTC crashing today

This:

Who buys this shit?

naah maybe back to 40$ but not much lower LTC is in the hands of greed money gangster, they want to win and they will win.

1000$ Sept 2018 - I called it.
You only can benefit if you have bad boys on your side.

$7.5
"Investors"

reminder that this chink holds litecoin and posts that same image here every day hoping to add cheap ltc.
chink tricks getting old and predictable

i dont know if you heard about that swiss crypto fund that start its operations within Q4 2017 with a current NAV of 100Million CHF.

its currently only for institutional investors, but they plan to open a public fund also, first the swiss gov has to prepair some laws for indi investor protection.

the fund will invest into BTC ETH LTC

Obvious fake news.
Some secret investors ,make secret investments in you`s shit coin.
$7.5 based on transaction activity

cryptofundag.ch/

Crypto AG Fund has announced the creation of a “Cryptocurrency Fund” that will invest in a variety of digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Ether and Litecoin, among others. The fund plans to launch in the fourth quarter of 2017.

The fund’s objective is to raise approximately $ 113 million (€ 100 million) in assets under management during the first year with the ambitious goal of $ 3.4 billion over three years. The fund already has investors who have dedicated $ 65 million.

do your own research honey

>announced
>will
>such as Bitcoin,(and, just for example, may be) Ether and Litecoin, among others.
Obvious fake news.

1st hand you sheeling
2nd hand you selling

whats your price goal for monero dash ripple etc.

because those coins have only 3k-5k transaction per day? compared to 40k LTC? So in fact LTC is a sixth of BTC .

based on market cap BTC has 60B and LTC 2.5B, so based on transactions LTC could be worth 1/6 of BTC equals 10B market cap for LTC = 190$ fare value.

please share your math

the price based on positions of minor "investors"
major holder who get coins for free will not give sell it with proffit

that didnt make any sense.

I only want to know the math how you get 7,5$ as a result based on transactions.

what did you mean with:
>based on positions of minor investors

you know that on gdax alone more then 3,000,000 ltc where traded within 24hours on friday only counting usd ltc.

>you know that on gdax alone more then 3,000,000 ltc where traded within 24hours on friday only counting usd ltc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

>what did you mean with:
here is:

bump

we will see at 2020 how this turned out, I continue to buy dips for BTC ETH LTC.

and i think you are wrong because your compare just make no sense to me. numbers arnt wrong.

your shown difference between BTC and LTC in terms of transactions are normal, and as LTC shown it grows stabale and maybe hitting 100k tx per day by EOY.

with all the outstanding Loafwallet integrations like apple imessage pay support and NFC will drive daylie use fast forward.

>LTC shown it grows stabale and maybe hitting 100k tx per day by EOY.
Have zero progerss in 5 year, now just next Pump&Dump trick

Jesus, talk about over speculating. You are would fuckwit of an user artard, LTC is going places.

>LTC is going places.
$7.5

bump