Sold at 4.9k

>sold at 4.9k
>rebought at 3k
>sold at 3.8k

how hard is it, all you had to do was watch the charts for resistance

So youre rebuying at the 3.5k resistance?
Had a double bottom not long ago now as well as previous support

what charts

Knowledge is power and I'm looking for someone to teach me that knowledge. Tired of living in poverty and in the dark I wanna know every loophole to make money. If I've learned anything in my life it's there is a loophole to everything.

no u rebuy at 2.8k this time

I have never actually looked at stock chart before tho.

But if it ever hits 4.9 again, I'm dumping everything.

Until it hits 5600 and you;re buying at a loss

And how do you know when to sell?

fuck you
I lost in all my trades
and it has made me depressed again
after two years of improved mental health I want to kill myself again
I barely sleep at night thinking of the lost money

I'll likely never buy again if it hits 4900 and I can get all out.

How do I learn resistance/support levels?

No clue dude. I'm as dumb as you when it comes to this. I had a feeling I should have gotten out when it pushed 5K, and I regret not bailing then

I'm borderline downssyndrome. I fuck it up so I hodl like a redditor faggot..please forgive me biz. a computer science graduate . finance to me is jerking off over got finance girls in offices when at work

At least you're smart enough to know you're a retard. Plenty of dumbasses get into day trading or margin trading crypto and make huge losses before they realise they don't know what the fuck they're doing (I don't either so gotta just stick to very simple trades and hodling)

I'm trying to get into simple stock trading. Where did you start at. Who taught you.

hey look I can larp too
bought trig at 4400
sold at 60k

look what I did, am I some sort of god now?

post screenshots fucking larper

Someone out there is bagholding my 5k bitcoin

How many btc to smell her feet?

If timing markets is so easy how come you're not a billionaire

>3.5k
lol. dude you have no idea. they meant it whey said 3800 was bulltrap return to normal, now its down to 2200

>now its down to 2200
Lol why?

she has a penis, you can just see it.

Look at the orderbooks for large orders.

look at a chart, we hit peak for this run around 5000, the drop went to just under 3000 which is quite normal considering the 5000 max price, this was the bull trap.

it then goes back to around 3800 and this is the "return to normal phase", what we have now is the ending of that phase and a slide that should take it under 2000 in all seriousness but i believe btc has enough people to change it to match jpms prediction and land around 2200 before stalling there for a bit then going back up to new highs over the coming years.

dont follow my advice though make your own trading decisions as i could be wrong but this is what everyone here thinks is going on right now.

this is stupid those can be moved in a second and usually are.

>dat chart
Ah. So you're an idiot.

Also, 5k to 3k is a 40% drop. Bitcoin has had several 40% drops earlier this year alone.

I know. Doesn't mean it isn't resistance though.

i didnt come here to argue with you lose your money if you're that inexperienced.

i came here to pose this second example for the rest of the thread, so here we are.

take a look at this picture and ignore the part circled in green, go to the next bubble you can see there, do you see where we are in the pattern? should be fairly clear. anyway you look its down from here.

>anyway you look its down from here.
Why? Because there was a 40% drop?

Mongo alert

because the pattern we're following if you look at our chart is exactly the same, in fact, its almost always the same.

how far in denial are you two? i bet you were sitting there yesterday at 3800 saying "ah, the bull trap guys are so retarded, this isnt going down, the majority know nothing, i know better" lol.

anyway have fun not reading charts.

This
If you arent profitable just be honest to yourself and hodl.
If you want to know if you are a profitable trader just trade with 5% of stack.
But degens gonna degen I guess.

Yes you will. For

>Muh TA

>pattern happens every bubble so far in btc exactly the same way
>hah, dont worry guys i-its di-different this time

No. Lower leg is all female. Dude shins don't look like that.

The problem with stupid people is they rarely have any doubts.

Not saying it can't or won't go down, but my god man, "look at muh pattern" is just so incredibly dumb.

>exactly the same way
No, they dont, the durations and highs / lows are completely different, you fucking mongo

uhuh. sure, chart reading is just dumb amirite guys?

jesus man lol

The way you're doing it, yes.

I can pull literal thousands of "patterns" that vaguely apply to the present situation, but have the price going up shortly.

Starting with the fact that bitcoin has had several 40% crashes this year, followed by crazy moonshots.
The current dip was also 40%.