Getting ready to go from $0.02 to $1.00

Getting ready to go from $0.02 to $1.00

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1936045.0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1651096.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ive already been JUST'd on this heap of shit before, im not keen to fall for it again

LITERALLY look at the chart in the picture, then look at the chart of POSW on Yobit right now.

>LITERALLY

Yes LITERALLY.

It's right in front of you.

So you think posw is going up mate?
I'll buy into this why not.

>yobit

Yes sirs yobit exchange buy espers it make you rich you buy big mansion daddy pump my coin yes

The volume has decreased about 65% while coming down from it's last run a couple of days ago, which is a strong signal.

With a market cap so low, and low volume, I think reaching $1/coin is highly unlikely anytime soon. The only other way it can happen is if the volume starts increasing which will give the chart some momentum to climb.

There is shitloads of news coming during the next 6 weeks. They haven't even made their ANN thread on BTT yet.

Do you want to get in before everyone starts hearing about it and the volume starts picking up, or after?

Willing to take anybody's posw scraps.

PDwLv9FtoSqe9dK6ytLNnVg8J5da42a1aX

Going up is an understatement. The underlying tech will be the only service of its kind for a while. They will have first movers advantage.

I only had enoug to buy 10 of these coins.. I'm going to hodl

no thanks, I lost $15k because of this last may. go shill your scamcoin elsewhere

Good for you user. We're going to make it.

Blames coin for not buying at the right time (before the news cycle).

Currently in the same situation (before the news cycle starts again).

it's been proven the devs are a scam
they even locked their ann thread because they don't answer shit

they promised new ann today and they did not deliver

It's a whole new dev team.

New different people, doing new better different things.

Come here user. I give you a hug.

>no new dev team
it isn't. dev team still the same except they added new devs. the new dev isn't even trustworthy and might end up like the zencash incident.

You should've hodled

nice just bought 100k piece of shit wallet coins ;)

>You should've hodled
yeah and end up like dgb hodlers? no thanks, I got back my $15k anyway (now $17k) from hodling ark so fuck you.

Why didn't you HODL?

weak hand little bitch. Now POSW is gonna moon and you're not gonna be on the train ahahahahaha holding ark which is probably headed towards a downtrend now

hahahaha

its obvious posw is in pre-moon phase

This coin isnt on a single decent exchange.

Cryptopia is a great exchange

because it's literally a vaporware, scam, with no actual working product. their website is full of security holes, they even got hacked last month. why the fuck would why I trust them to stake my coins?? I sold all of my posw last week of May and put what is left of the money into ark

stay salty shitskin

Alright just checked it out, seems alright user thanks.

Fuck me user there are alot of shitcoins on their shitcoin exchange. Really puts the CRYPT into cryptocurrency.

>shitskin

Bro this isnt pol, kek

>because it's literally a vaporware, scam, with no actual working product.

It's not. They will be releasing a whole slew of updates. The POSW team has essentially been in stealth mode the last few months making major renovations to their platform. The OP is kind enough to give you ungrateful fucks the tip off that whales in the know are accumulating because the POSW team is for real. Once the team releases the new information there is gonna be serious fomo.

Their website did not get hacked dont be a liar. Their website isn't even up yet and is not allowing any registrations. Cunt

>It's not. They will be releasing a whole slew of updates. The POSW team has essentially been in stealth mode the last few months making major renovations to their platform. The OP is kind enough to give you ungrateful fucks the tip off that whales in the know are accumulating because the POSW team is for real. Once the team releases the new information there is gonna be serious fomo.
Now this is just delusional shilling. Retards like OP shill when the coin has already mooned, and in this case posw has already mooned. OP probably bought it when ATH and forgot to dump so he's trying to scam off Veeky Forums newfags.

>Their website did not get hacked dont be a liar.
Have fun buying other's bags then.

Also here are more of scams posw devs pulled out, and mods don't delete this thread because newcoiners need to know so that they don't get to hold scammer bags:

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1936045.0
>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1651096.0 (read Mario241077's post on the 5th page)

The coin mooned back in April. It's September now. Stop living in the past, times change, time moves very fast in crypto you noob.

>Also here are more of scams posw devs pulled out

LOL gaycoin. No one cares, their problem was their own doing. These are how exchanges are worked, just more people crying about delisting and losing their coins. Boo hoo.

Regarding automatic sell orders on Bittrex - why can I only place one? Why can't I place both a stop-loss order(≤ condition) and a take-gains order (≥ condition). I understand that you're allocating your coins to that order, but the orders could be linked, so that if one is filled, then the other is deleted.

Oh yeah and of course gaycoin was pumped just around the time of delisting. GTFO you spiteful faggot. Dont buy POSW then and I will savor your pink wojacks when it moons. POSW is a legit company, they arent perfect but they are legit and based

Somebody has weak hands and didn't HODL.

All you had to do was HODL.

No one took gaycoin seriously faggot

>Put your coin on a young exchange
>exchange delists your coin due to volume
>Pump during delisting
>pull your coins
>claim that POSW wallet owes you 1 million, the value of the coins on paper, even though no one actually would buy your shitty coin
>whine and bitch on btc talk, file dispute
>Profit

you're a scumbag.

look at the volume lmao it's dead

this guy knows

get rekt scammers

what are you talking about, its got $42k volume. Not dead at all. Whales accumulating.

The the price of something is low, people say "it's dead" and they don't buy.

Then when the price is high and volume has picked up, people get FOMO and buy high, when they should be selling what they bought when the price and volume were low.

It's like you want to lose money.

>scam meme on biz

get with the times, that shit doesnt work anymore.

>The the price of something is low, people say "it's dead" and they don't buy.

This. Whales are accumulating.

>Whales are accumulating.
Huge redflag there m8

kek

never change biz

So many people angry because they are used to buying high and selling low. When an opportunity to buy low and sell high comes along, they freak out.

H

F

scamcoin is tanking!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

literally called piece of shit coin

Don't get your ovaries in an uproar when you didn't buy low.

POSW = Pajeet on Suicide Watch