Ripple

What do you think about Ripple?
Is it going to the moon as some say?
Is Ripple being in bed with them banks a good or a bad thing?

>inb4 centralization hurrrr durrrr, fuck that is it going up or down, that's what counts.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ahopebailie/status/909295253303156737
interledger.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

b
i want advice,
80% of portfolio is XRP

twitter.com/ahopebailie/status/909295253303156737

interledger.org/
>Invented at Ripple, developed by the Interledger W3C Community Group.

Some good news for Ripple!

I think good times are ahead. Once Bitcoin dependancy is diminished, XRP will go up. Also hope that the conference in october gives good news.
Combined with the escrow in december and if chinese contain their bullshit we should be seeing 1$ in 2018 i hope

XRP is a good coin and I think has a solid future. It will make you guaranteed profits, but they won't be huge because it's already such a high market cap.

Mmmmm the only top coin that works within banks and the SEC/government rules which have been around longer than crypto. I would say its the best buy in terms of legality. Its the quickest in terms on transaction time. It is trying to be used for gobal bank transactions which is a trillion dollar market.

All the pure crypto people will complain that this is not a real coin but in reality it will rival BTC and ETH in terms of market cap very soon. All three will remain but ripples legality wont be in question.

Also before anyone says something about the amount of coins in transaction just remember: 55 billion are being locked in escrow this year, you need that amount of coins to be used daily by banks, and a small amount of ripple is burned each time a transaction goes through reducing supply.

>Banks will use ripple technology but not XRP.

Doubtful. This is unlikely because it if Bank A and Bank B both make their own coins then there will be little value to those coins. Bank B will not adopt Bank As coin or vice versa which is why you have middle man coin thats value is already determined and is neutral. It would defeat the purpose to have all banks make their own and would become complicated.

Ripple gets money from XRP so they want to see it as high as it can go.

Depends. it's about supply and demand. Supply is only going to get smaller, while demand will go up, given that XRP is used for international bank transfers, for which it was basically created.

Amen brother. But how can we explain the bitcoin dependancy issue of XRP. Is it pure psychology?

> Supply will only get smaller.

Seriously examine this premise of yours, retard.

u cannot mine XRP. And with every transaction some XRP gets destroyed. Now what fucking conclusions can u draft of this information u gigantic fucking brainlet....

But he is right. Instead of increasing coins in the short term, Ripple created the entire amount right off the bat. This created a high supply and low demand. No the demand is growing higher and the supply will only go down considering coins get burnt every transaction.

> Goes to coinmarketcap.com
> Looks at the circulating supply vs the total supply

About 38% of XRP that will ever be part of the supply, is now as the supply. A lot more must yet go into circulation.

Holding 35k.
I don't think it'll fail, like others say.
It's a reeeeaaaaaally long term, though.
Everytime it tries to go upwards it gets dumped back.

Ripple is the one coin I believe will moon, but dont want to buy.

I would hate to be stuck with Ripple bags.

a lot of people in the +2200 member bitpam Veeky Forums cryptocurrency trading/mining/coding discord server think its good and have been holding for a while desu

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

i tihnk ripple has a lot of potential, but it will take a while to make any gains because of the market cap.

I think one day though, this coin is gonna shoot up out of no where, so in that respect it is a good long term hold that you can put some moeny in and forget about it.

However, if you want to be doing lots of crypto trades, that is a big spent opportunity cost. It really depends on what you want out of it.

My inital investment a while ago was in ripple and I have been holding since. I regret it though, because I missed out on many moonings like ARK and OMG. I have since put more money in to diversity, but I wont sell ripple now at this point because if it moons and I had sold after holding for so long I'd neck myself

The biggest thing against investing in XRP is as others are saying: opportunity cost. XRP exploding isn't likely to happen until 4 years from now. In the meantime having your money tied up in Cripple bags was what you could have been using to get gains elsewhere. Don't get these right now if you do not want your portfolio Crippled.

I have about 23k ripple, if I sell it's gonna be after their conference of just before, when price will go up. Afterwards I shall rebuy while it comes down again. I predict it will reach 0.5$ begining of 2018 and then gradually go up to 1$ over the year

>high market cap

i see this all the time as an excuse for people to not get ripple, ok yes the market cap is high but high compared to what? Bitcoin? sure, what about market cap of the ENTIRE FUCKING BANKING WORLD which is like trillions of dollars. Not so high in comparison.

>but bags for 4 years

XRP long term hold no doubt but news flash if we all just long term hold ANY top 10 coin we would probably end up around the same place in 4 years.

>xrp is a jew coin and i dont trust it

this one i agree, fuck the kikes and their banks

SO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I THINK ABOUT RIPPLE, YA HOMBOI ?

HERE YOU GO:

RIPPLE IS THE MOST OVERRATED AND OVERVALUED SHITCOIN OF ALL TIME.

GOT IT HOMBOI ??

I don't care if it's a kikecoin as long as I buy my lambo

Go join your boomer brethren, knave

I was born into communism meme. Everyone had same salary, clothes and drove fucking Yugo Zastava. I want muh long due lambo, don't care if kikecoins pay for it. And don't judge cuz gainz r gain comrade!

I'm just busting your balls anyway, I have plenty of Ripple lol I'll race lambos with you

I guess I'll be seeing u at the moon-landing then?

Дa