The Downtrend Didn't Change If You Look At The Daily Chart

>looking at the daily chart
M8 crypto is fast business for fast people, if you aren't looking at the 5 min charts you're wasting your time.

>he isn't tape reading

Bounced next stop 4k

All it takes is one piece of positive news and the bulls will come back with vengeance. TA has almost been useless this month

what downtrend i cant see any ;)
as long as it didnt break 2k i dont care.

TA has been very useful especially for this month
if you heard about Goldman Sachs then you know what I am talking about
they didn't give the numbers of 4800 and 2200 randomly
it's based on a TA technique called elliott wave

we've just completed A & B in this chart, next we will probably see C

>elliott wave
TA for true gentlemen

after C comes the D

>Downtrend Didn't Change If You Look At The Daily Chart

wtf please stop looking at daily chart, asshole!

your uptrend count isnt true, is it?
Such counts have to start at the the beginning of a new trend so the ABC currection after a 3 push up was the july correction.

Just to discuss the scenario what would be then?

Senior technical analyst at Goldman Sachs here. It's called a "Bouncing Ball" pattern. We are going to sub 3000 soon.

hello mr senior technical analyst

Would holding make no sense?

It could go either way. I'd say sell and wait for 3000, personally, but BTC is the only safe long-term hodl.

what made you resign from Nintendo? aren't they top-notch?

They pay bad. At Goldman Sachs we have a coke and hookers policy. You always have some bonus money for "private projects".

Senior analyst at JP Morgan here. It's called the "hungry cow" pattern. Look it up

Just broke $3700 lmao

Goldman Sachs (Sheba Jafari) originally called a top of 3600 - 3700 during the last rally and we went to 5000.

Also, Elliot wave is overrated, I've seen this TA become void many times in crypto due to news related events.

>senior TA analyst

Stop larping

What I see for the 7 day trend is BTC at the bottom of a dip thats running out.

They modified it to 4800, there were close enough

Yes she did modify her predictions, and was still wrong.
The single reason why we corrected so hard was because of Chinese panic selling. Now that the panic is over, I expect one test of 4000 before the market decides if we want up or down.

first of all, retard, there's something called a margin of error. "OH MY GOD SHE WAS 3.6% OFF!!! TEA LEAVSE XDDDDD"
they're pros and you're some fatass on Veeky Forums and you think your ta is better lmao
second of all, she predicted 2200 bounce zone IF we closed below 2900, as that would signal a top on BTC for years to come. It's not goldmans fault a bunch of faggot neets didn't actually read their TA and just bet their money after only reading the headlines on some shit articles lmao

How do you niggers understand all these trends and shit

nice to see someone that activly follows and reminds specifc events and dont belive blind writings of some people that just didnt know the whole story and think someone like GS can predict the BTC market - they failed every analyse so fare.

Even 5k was a round number we know that BtC is likely to correct a view percent at such numbers first it stayed around -10% whats nothing and then china ban got real and trigger a selloff

I've been trading crypto since 2014. I don't need banks to give me "professional" TA lol..Sad if you do

I was actually x10 short after the WSJ news came , and later went long at 3100 after things in China seemed to have calmed down. I used no TA for those entries.

Currently my position for BTC is neutral. We don't need to go below 3000 because of muh goldmang TAs told meeeee

Thanks user. The sheep will never learn, that's why they stay poor

>they failed every analyse so fare

i dunno man from what i've read they predicted everything pretty well.

just something from reddit a little time line what points it out .

a 5k correction was normal i dont need TA for that, the rest big selloff that made those GS analyse worthfull was based on news from China.

This thread again full of niggers circle jerking