What do First Civilizations have in common?

What do First Civilizations have in common?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnieper–Donets_culture
youtube.com/watch?v=B2GL6nDK96I
nature.com/nature/journal/v548/n7666/full/nature23310.html?foxtrotcallback=true&error=cookies_not_supported&code=b7e5490c-269f-4617-846b-cca389c209e5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Egypt: BLACK
Mesopotamia: Brown with BLACK admixture
Indus: Dravidian hence BLACK
China: Asian

wh*Te "masterrace" everyone tiptopkek

Rivers.

Rivers that provide good soil

>what do they have in common

they all be non wh*Te OP

Spawned At Rivers

wrong
correct

Every time when people say white/black/asian instead europeoid/negroid/mongoloid i ask myself:
Why, why they still do this shit?

Rivers, good soil, very close to the same latitude.

Rivers

>taiwan is yellow
source?

They all originate from Schleswig

They were all white until the shitskins bred them out of existence and led to their downfall

WIR

WAR

Reminder that the rest of the world is weak, violent, chaotic, confused and ephemeral.

China is strong. It is moderate, stable, certain and enduring.

Chinese civilizations existed long before all other civilizations and they will continue long after the rest have crumbled to dust.

Europe, the Americas, Africa and the Middle East - they are but footnotes, stray strands in the great tapestry of monolithic China. When most of Europe still played with mud and threw their own shit at each other China was making great wonders. When the Americas finally made into civilization they found China there; calmly sipping tea. Even Muhammad never dared to attack China.

China is eternal and eternal is China.

Stop there criminal scum

Fuk you, pathetic low life

They were all black.

What? And why are you using my name fuckhead?

>pathetic low life
He is not a lowlife. It's just his wh*Te inferiority complex coming into play.

>europeoid
Dank meme my friend

He is an imposter

So stop being a namefag??? What purpose does it serve?

Correct answer is all just far enough south of the last ice ages' glacial boundary to be used for agriculture.

Oh so that is why you are doing this?

Good news, i wont stop, you can shitpost all you want, that is very low

Stop pretending to be me, you subhuman.

The fact that this shitty map is excluding the Andean and Mesoamerican civilizations.

light skin comes from neolithic farmers from mideast/anatolia region and so do eye colors other than brown though

I'm not the guy pretending to be you but sure I'll join in on the party. I don't even get it why are you even namefagging?

early fags

Minoan:white

And European ones

Do it, only people with no social life give enough fucks to do that shit

>european ones

>The fact that this shitty map is excluding the Andean and Mesoamerican civilizations.
The map depicts river valley civilisations specifically, not others like coastal civilisations. It's not the map's fault some brainlet has misrepresented it.

Reminder that the dynasties of 'China' are the biggest fucking meme in existence and China is an unreconstructed empire ripe for a reversion to its eternally fractured state

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnieper–Donets_culture
Check and mate.

>this guy again
That's not a civilisation.

Care to explain how this is less of a civilisation than the similarly dirt-farming early Sumerian and Chink examples?

>asians
>not also black

youtube.com/watch?v=B2GL6nDK96I

Complex government, social classes, written language, monumental buildings, advanced religion, etc.

>culture = civilisation
Australian here, so the Abos were actually civilised? Because they certainly had culture.

>Have vaguely wide nose
>get a tan
BULACK PEEPLE

Minoans, Mycenean, Etruscan

Those are fucking hunter gatherers, you could have chosen hundreds of more advanced European ones

wat

Someone explain this meme to me

i agree with you personally but in the Indus Valley they found pottery that are at least as old as 6000 B.C and most scholars agree that they wouldn't officially have civilization until 3300 B.C

It says its the time when they converted to agriculture

It's one of the German equivalents of WE WUZ, one of the less insane ones seeing as they aren't from Atlantis

Because the -oid designations convey a sense of the distinctions between races being biological, which uncomfortably invites related questions about innate differences in ability and characteristics between. So, we substitute them with the "white / black / Asian" nomenclature, which has a connotation less biological than cultural - which allows us to explain away difference in performance between races as being less biologically-derived.

Wel I guess I can see how its less insane, if its even close to being true, where did they come from then? Just grew from the earth or something?

Carbon dating can sometimes be inaccurate

Some of those " originals" came from the Andaman islands

To the Chinks and Chink-aboos

If by civilization you mean monumental buildings then the Europeans beat you by 4000 years

if by civilization you mean urbanization then European beat you by at least 1000 years

if by civilization you mean writing then Europeans beat you by 800 years

Against Euros you lose, Wuang

Against non Chinese Asian it's not even a question, Japanese were basically paleolitics when Rome was around

WE

WUZ

Nazi occultism is a hell of a drug

What we?

You chinks are the biggest wewuzzers in the planet

All my claims can be double checked

Monumental building: Neolithic Europe had them while Chinks only built huts well into the bronze age

Urbanization:

First European urban sites AKA cities: Cycladic civilization, several cities in Greece and Aegean dating to 3000-2600 bc, first Gook cities? 1900 bc and I'm stretching this

Sidenote:

Europeans had older cities, see Cucuteni, with 30,000 inhabitants dating to 5000 bc, but since they were not "planned out" I'm not gonna count them because it'd be too easy

Writing: Minoan hieroglyphs: 2100-1800 bc, Chink "written" bones: 1200-1050 bc

Not even gonna mention the European side of things but you honestly have a point. Many people think that Chinese civilization's been around for 5000+ years and was contemporary with the First Dynasty of Egypt. but by most qualifiers it's more like 3000-4000 years. Even the Xia Dynasty, which most scholars accept as being legendary, is dated to about 4000 years ago. No idea where the misconception's arisen that it was 1000-2000 years older than it actually is.

This is getting pathetic

Well, I know where, the Chinese are 1/5 of the world's population, many of them are extremely nationalistic and biased because of the sinocentric "education" they've received from their dictatorial regime since birth or because they are diaspora that want to ennoble their roots

Agriculture and writing, duh. Later, white people introduced the world to horses and broke the land speed record.

I can explain where it comes from
China
The current state of China is an empire, that relies on the fucking meme idea of an eternal and unchanged China to justify its existence. The pushing back of the dates into 4000/5000 B.C is due to the apparently genetic inferiority complex the Chinese seem to have, where they literally cannot accept being out done by any other race.

The existance of one or many individual states

>China is an empire

>will continue

Just fucking stop, China died in 1644

>being this booty blasted
>not having a genetic inferiority complex

Silence wh*Te subhuman

Cringe, go back to your one room flat, Wang Ping

The map clearly implies these 4 are all the first civilizations. It's shit. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

They weren't primary civilizations. They derived from Levantine and Egyptian ones.

No, they didn't, urbanization was present in the Aegean before they had any contacts with Egypt

Also, having contacts with someone doesn't mean you take everything from them

>literally took agriculture and writing from them
>we didn't take anything from them
Anyways Greeks weren't even genetically or culturally European back then in the first place so your whole point is moot

Based near rivers near the equator.

Bronze age Europe:

Greece is completely civilized (urbanized, writing) and expanded into Asia (Anatolia and Cyprus)

South Europe was developing civilization, they had infrastructure, monumental buildings and were starting urbanization

Central Europe had farming and advanced metallurgy

Bronze age East Asia: Only 1/20th of China had civilization, the rest of it was just tribal farmers, Japanese were literally still hunter gatherers, Koreans didn't use metal until 300 bc

>Greeks weren't even genetically or culturally European back then
kys retard
what part of Indo-European religion did you fail to understand?

The earliest copper smelting site in the world was found on a mountain in Serbia.

Balkans motherfucker, get learned bitch.

WOOOOOO
WOOOOOO

WOOOOOO
WOOOOOO

>>literally took agriculture and writing from them

The fuck?

Current Europeans all descend from the first Agriculturalists to varying degrees, while Chinks are just inbred mongols, so?

Of course we took from different groups since we are the result of different groups merging together

>Anyways Greeks weren't even genetically or culturally European back then

There were, genetically European means fuck all anyway since we aren't all the same inbred shit as Chinks

>culturally

Yeah I'm sure Chinks are 100% the same culturally as 1000 bc Shang people

They were a culture, but not a civilization, before they contacted Egypt and the Mesopotamians. The same thing happened with any tribes or fiefdoms or such surrounding the 6 primary civilizations, as their knowledge spread outwards.

The master race

we need to go back

> but not a civilization

They literally had cities, so yes, they were a civilization

They weren't. They were neolithic farmers, aka Non European speaking peoples.

Chinks are 100% descended from 1000bc Shang people. Euros are neolithic farmers LARPing as Steppe niggers. Therefore Chinks are superior to your LARPing ass

Myceneans were Greek and were literate before Chinks

Before you confuse them with Minoans like I know you will since you are historically illiterate, Myceneans are distinct from Minoans, whom they conquered in 1450 bc.

Also according to your retarded definition Fins, Hungarians and Basque are not European, but Hittites are

>Mycaneans, literally conquered LARPing Minoans
I guess by your definition Mexicans and Peruvians are European too?

>Mycaneans, literally conquered LARPing Minoans

The fuck does this even mean?

Stick to Chinese internet, Wang.

Shang has no archeological evidence
It might just have been a myth

ITT butthurt stormfag

lel they were probably more european back then

Low IQ of course

Easy to grow food, didn't have to worry about survival, people could sit around and think about their lives and do other cool shit.

Civilizations originated from leisure and free time. We need to slow ourselves down and have some headspace to grow.

Shang 100% does exist, stop posting.
Your madeup narrative of European superiority is just a Myth.

Stick to stormfront you uneducated troglodyte

T.Butthurt r/Asian masculinity

Nordist GTFO

nature.com/nature/journal/v548/n7666/full/nature23310.html?foxtrotcallback=true&error=cookies_not_supported&code=b7e5490c-269f-4617-846b-cca389c209e5

>everyone who disagrees with me is Asian masculinity
Strawman faggot

Some of the findings are very indecisive as well