CLEAN YOUR ROOM

Other urls found in this thread:

cba.org/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=be34d5a4-8850-40a0-beea-432eeb762d7f
youtube.com/watch?v=5TGOBSXyvl4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

t. communist

I did.

>"if you don't "man up" and become a slave to women in a rigged system you are a pathetic weasel and should kill yourself" t. Jordan Peterson

Just another out of touch boomer tradcon who is more interested in dealing with things in society as they "ought" to be vs. how they really are.

IM SORRY DAD I WILL I WILL I WILL I WILLLLLLL

>If you don't drop out and be a pathetic cuck like me you'll never be able to get (you)s on the internet

t. You

Not an argument.

N-now what you need to understand about the post-modernists...

*sips water*

>leaving life to the neurotypicals and living off their residue while collecting (You)s and avoiding the rat race
um what is the issue???

I just spent 4 hours gardening, and I've only completed half. I spent the 4 hours listening to lectures from Garrett G. Fagan on, The History of Ancient Rome. The section I listened to covered the rise of the Tyrants in the Republic.

>Now, if you're wondering how 2+2=4, I'd highly recommend Alexander Solzhenitsyn's Gulag Archipelago, where he lays out IN DETAIL the way the radical Marxists took control of the legislation and social order, and the millions that died as a result of those policies...

whoops, forgot pic related, Sulla just died in the last lecture.

>I'd rather be a social parasite and bitch about niggers online than actually attempt anything that the meanie normies can do

>communist

LARPer

Why would I aspire to wageslavery and a heavier burden of responsibility

>blonde
For some reason I always assumed his hair was white by the time he died.

My room is LITERALLY the one thing I keep pristine.

You say this, but I'm right where I want to be in life.

Ok, Jordan. You big manly man you. You're such a productive member of society. Oh yes you are. Look at you producing all of that, errr, things. Here's your medal. You're a good boy Jordan. You keep society running. You are the watchful guardian standing between chaos and order. Oh yes you are. You speak the truth. Oh yes you do. My manly little man

Go away Kermit.

I don't like Petermeme but this post is reddit as fuck

No
t. my room is clean and I don't need some leaf nigger telling me how to live my life

why does Veeky Forums hate on based Jordan? I don't agree with everything he says but he makes good points

it's just the resident lefturds

He literally would be a nobody if Canada didn't have retarded hate speech laws.

>lefturds
>when Peterson is like most Canadians stereotypically super liberal outside of the pronoun thing.

This, he's an unexceptional academic milking his 15 minutes of fame.

So you can be more than a net loss for humanity.

But you don't give a shit about that, do you?

>writes a well acclaimed book
>gives hundreds of lectures to millions of students
>does the groundwork for some of the most major psychological finds in the last 40 years
>nobody

>net loss

That would mean something if our numbers didn't reach a point where the individual literally no longer matters.

And no one would have heard of him outside of academia (aka who gives a shit) if Canada didn't make it so that not referring to someone by their preferred pronoun is a hate crime.

Nope

we dont. Its all just leftypol shitposters

>im-fucking-plying that individuals don't matter anymore
That has not and will never BE the case, dickhead. If you think you aren't already a single digit in a government census sheet you're retarded. The government doesn't measure in lives it measures in numbers.

Individuals matter because we don't move in unified directions. Any mass of people is still composed of individuals, and if one of those individuals begins to upset the balance of the group they have profound ripple effects.

Shit-eating NEETs, for example, strain the boundaries of our social security net and tax the meager resources allocated to those programs. People who really actually need that help are going to share a limited pool of resources with smelly neckbeards who bitch on Veeky Forums all day, and thus get less. Lower standards of living follow, and the plethora of psychological and physical effects that follow it will drive all of the affected individuals throughout their lives.

One man who shows up to a political rally with the intent of starting a fight can turn it into a riot. Mob action doesn't just manifest out of nowhere, you fucking retard. It manifests as the result of individual actions. People don't become president without influencing millions of people at the individual level by appealing to their various pathological desires. There were counties all over the USA that swung for Trump in the last election by virtue of one single extra vote for Trump over Hillary, which made that state a majority Republican which led to the delegate choosing the meme machine himself as POTUS.

I don't know why I'm responding to you at this point, honestly. You don't give a shit and I'm not going to change that fact because you're already a detached faggot looking for any reason to justify your behavior to yourself. But I need to straighten this out for myself and put into words, so here I am wasting my time.

I don't live in America, I live in China. Where the individual literally does not matter if he isn't in high office.

>After a life of hard work I finally have all the ammo. Yet I still feel empty inside.

What the fuck is this guys problem? I'm not bothering anyone and if you didn't pay for me not to bother anyone I would be out there trying to burn this shit to the ground so I could laugh at you faggots. What exactly do you want?

>literally doesn't matter
So the government doesn't get taxes from you?
Or political support?
Numbers and names on the register of some ching chong bureaucrat?
What about economic ability and spending power?

If the individual didn't matter why has the government imprisoned hundreds of them for doing nothing more than talking about shit the government has done?

Why is there a 2 child policy if the individual doesn't matter? Their choices to have too many kids could tax the economy to its breaking point. They push for economic growth and industrial expansion that is destroying our biosphere.

The men in high office are very aware of the consequence of individual action, user. This isn't rocket science.

For you to stop being such a faggot, user

>He thinks he'd be a revolutionary instead of the bitch getting his face smashed in by a brick by the rioters

top lel lad

I'd have to actually want something in order to be a revolutionary.

>I'm not bothering anyone
You're bothering a lot of people, user. You just don't care enough to notice.

>heh...you think my chaos is directed towards some greater cause?
>How foolish...
>I don't actually want anything but suffering for others

O-ok dad

>leftypol crossposters aren't real Veeky Forumstorians
>only people who agree with me are "natives" to this board

I suppose the straight forward answer to that is, what is "room"? What is "clean"? The post modernist neo-marxist cabal have redefined these terms to mean gay sex with black men, roughly speaking.

So I guess that Jung post modernist dragon slayer bloody jesus rise like the pheonix kermit the death born snake god, roughly memeing.

CHAOS

They care about individuals only in how they affect the collective. They don't care about you specifically.

Considering recent events, seems like that attitude is less your image and more an old man.

No one does, you stupid faggot. Do you care about the people you pass in the street? Do you care about the guy sitting across from you on the bus? Do you think about them if they don't affect the experience of commuting negatively?

Of course the government doesn't give a shit about you. But other individuals do, and humanity is composed of individuals that affect the individuals around them for better and for worse.

>Do you care about the people you pass in the street? Do you care about the guy sitting across from you on the bus? Do you think about them if they don't affect the experience of commuting negatively?
I care enough that I hope nothing bad happens to them even though in reality I have zero real reason to.

Daily reminder that only brainlets takes Peterson seriously.

Explain why or gtfo

The funny thing is that most JP fans seem to be twenty something males who really do need someone to tell them to "CLEAN THEIR ROOM".

Why not get a job and a partner instead of looking to youtube clips for inspiration?

>JoeRogan.jpg

>leftypol crossposters aren't real Veeky Forumstorians
you didn't need the greentext for that statement.

No, it misses the swerve into nonsequiter.

This shit again.

Peterson's flavor of religious revisionism is typical Jungian psychoanalytical babbel. What he's saying has been said by hundreds of people before him and the only reason anybody even cares about his brand of it is that he blatantly lied about the rach and scope of the Canadian Bill C-16.

Peterson is guilty of blatant intellectual dishonesty and I suggest you read the Canadian Bar Association's opinion regarding the bill which can be found here

cba.org/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=be34d5a4-8850-40a0-beea-432eeb762d7f

Furthermore Peterson's 'postmodernist' is a complete straw man which is why he rarely criticizes any actual postmodern thinkers. As a matter of fact one could make a strong argument that Peterson's own ideas fall under the umbrella of postmodern thought. He is a cultural relativist, a complete revisionist in every sense of the word, believes moral are derived through a heuristic process, does not believe in social progress, believes truth is a culturally dependent and relative concept.

His ideas are incoherent and akin to those of a borderline schizophrenic.
>if ur so smart and his so stupid then how come ur just a Veeky Forums shitposter then????+?+??

Because compared to Jordan I don't really take any pride in taking handouts for pandering to the angry masses of young philosophically illiterate men. I'll say it again: If you take Jordan seriously you're a complete fucking brainlet.

But you're just saying this because I saw Jordan Peterson on Youtube and he said he doesn't like trannies and he inspired me to clean up my room.

>Bill C-16 would also amend the Criminal Code to include gender identity or gender expression in the
definition of hate crimes and as an aggravating factor in sentencing. Hate crimes target both
individuals and their communities. Canada does not track crimes targeting transgender persons. What
we do know is that hate crimes motivated by sexual orientation are more likely than other hate crimes
to be violent.5 The Toronto Police report that hate crimes against the LGBTQ community increased in
2015 to make up 22% of all occurrences. 6 The effects on the transgender community are pernicious,
contributing to widespread fears of safety in public places and devastatingly high rates of depression
and suicidal ideation. Amending the Criminal Code will not, on its own, put an end to hate-mongering,
although we expect it will have some deterrent effect. It will send an important signal to the
transgender community that Canadians are committed to building a safer society for all.
>The substance of Bill C-16 has been debated in Parliament for far too long.7 Members of Parliament,
In other words, we are going to convict you for having the wrong opinions.

Huh, all those ad homs and you didn't even read your own sauce

a lot of the stuff he says is just common sense but with big words or meaningless abstract thinking. He's basically the same as those ted talks but with a conservative flavor to it. I have a friend who isn't alt right that listens to him all the time and I don't understand the fascination, even someone like Scaruffi is more interesting and though provoking than something like Peterson imo

He is not even a rightist yet you tards eat in his hand just because he is good at debunking progressism.

Did you c/p the wrong section or what? Because the excerpt doesn't support your conclusion in any way. Or am I the one who's a complete fucktard for not getting his point?

Can you elaborate on what you mean by:
>In other words, we are going to convict you for having the wrong opinions.

>Lacking this much reading comprehension
The design if the bill is to crack down on hate speech and "bigotry", it literally says so in the bill. Then it goes on to to say

>a narrowly confined offence which suffers from neither overbreadth nor vagueness
>the provision possesses a stringent mens rea requirement, necessitating either an intent to
promote hatred or knowledge of the substantial certainty of such, and is also strongly
>supported by the conclusion that the meaning of the word Dzhatreddz is restricted to the most
severe and deeply-felt form of opprobrium. Additionally, however, the conclusion that s.
319(2) represents a minimal impairment of the freedom of expression gains credence
through the exclusion of private conversation from its scope, the need for the promotion of
hatred to focus upon an identifiable group and the presence of the s. 319(3) defences.12
For those compelled to speak and act in truth, however unpopular, truth is included in those defences.
Nothing in the section compels the use or avoidance of particular words in public as long as they are not
used in their most extreme manifestations with the intention of promoting the level of abhorrence,

In other words
>You can whatever you want in private , but if you say things that are deemed too shocking for public use and is "used in their most extreme manifestations "

Which is about as vague as possible. Do you not understand the kind of precedent this sets?

>You can whatever you want in private , but if you say things that are deemed too shocking for public use and is "used in their most extreme manifestations "
Forgot the ellipses at the end, but you get the point

Are you god damn retarded? Do you not realise that hate speech is a well defined legal term? Peterson's statement is that you can be penalized for not using the 'correct' pronouns: This is a blatant lie and has not happened nor will it ever happen. Don't pretend like it even can happen.

>Nothing in the section compels the use or avoidance of particular words in public as long as they are not used in their most extreme manifestations with the intention of promoting the level of abhorrence

This is the part you want to focus on. Congrats on moving the discussion away from the original topic of Jordan Peterson's intellectual dishonesty though. You sure love that big B. Peterson daddy dick. Consider me unironically triggered.

I appreciate what hes done for free speech but his arguments are just loosely veiled right wing reactionary baby boomer shit half of the time

Why exactly is Peterson a meme? One of my buddies is really into him and he's showed me some lectures and I just thought of him as another self-help motivational speaker but with a psych degree. I hear people always shit on him for misrepresenting postmodernism and believing in le ebil Culture Marx, but why exactly is he wrong about it? I'm relatively philosophically illiterate, so can someone explain this to a brainlet?

>reactionary
but he's a liberal

>baby boomer shit
well baby boomers believe in the career myth, an idea he is opposed to

Why does this have communist imagery on it when all of this is perfectly applicable to the right?

You do not understand Canadian law.

Communists are subhuman.
Fuck of to North Korea and die there instead of destroying yet another country.

I don't know who this is, but he sure triggers Marxist retards, so I immediatly like him.

cultural marxism is a lie that was made up by neo nazis to explain whats going on in the west. peterson is just a useful pawn in the same way that a person like milo is for spreading the far right's beliefs and terms. while peterson isn't far right himself, he spreads the initial recruitment seeds that a lot of his fanbase is fans of him for, hence why when he made an anti-hitler fvideo half of his fanbase downvoted it. Peterson himself is a religious person (or pretends to be) but the real right wants to destroy religion in the west

Good. The more people that stand against the communist filth that has infested our places of learning, the better.
Don't give a shit if you're a liberal or a fascist, communism must be destroyed.

no one takes communism seriously as an ideology in the west except for maybe in sweden but they've hated themselves since the 1800's before marxist thought was refined into an ideology.

fascism or other far right wing ideologies has much more of a chance to hurt the general populace, people sympathize with it a lot more

>Consider me unironically triggered
Good because you're also unironically a pseud moron who can't into legalese if he thinks
>as long as they are not used in their most extreme manifestations with the intention of promoting the level of abhorrence
Isn't a de facto ban on "hate speech".

No , you don't , obviously. Fucks sake, C-16 is blatantly (to anyone who knows anything about law) trying to mask the fact that you can't use "hate speech" through vague semantics

I know these things, which is why I dislike him. I know he's a springboard for angry neckbeards to discover the Aut-Right. He's a useful idiot for Richard Spencer and Co. even though I don't think he's a racist himself, I know. I was just wondering why he's factually wrong about post-Modernism, namely because I don't know all that much about it myself and am curious as to what it's actually all about. I also know that le ebil Culture Marx is another made up stormfag conspiracy, but why exactly is it just flat out false? I've read because it is in direct contradiction with actual Marxist ideology because Marx believed culture to be inconsequential and secondary to being a catalyst for social change, rather arguing for economic determinism being the real root of it, but I'm not all to familiar with Marxism and I was wondering if someone who is could explain that to me in full as well.

>no one takes communism seriously as an ideology in the west
Support for groups like antifa polls the same as for the alt right. This is according to that new study publishes by Reuters. Fascism only has a small amount of power under the Golden Dawn, Communism has massive amounts of Demsocs like Bernie Sanders and Corbyn

>Support for groups like antifa polls the same as for the alt right.

Honestly that's good, because it means the people don't want an extreme group from either side, they want a more centrist solution.

Actually, the stormfags are pretty much right about Cultural Marxism. Leftism isn't a uniform hive mind , there are anarchists , Marxists, socdems, demsocs anarcho syndicalist, Marxist-leninists, etc.

The point of cultural Marxism was to take on the intellectual legacy of Trotskyism via a "Long March through the institutions" where communism comes via cultural influences that culminates, ultimately, in economic change where the workers seize their surplus value and become their own owners. Marx is not the God of leftist thought, although the term Marxism applies to "Cultural Marxism" , obviously, they can deviate from what Marx said like anyone else. This would be classical marxism vs neo-marxism, for example.

What /pol/ is complaining about is the synthesis between Marxism and post modernism through critical theory, leading to what far left idealogies you see in Unis today like anarcha feminism

Also daily reminder. Bakunin > Marx

>I was just wondering why he's factually wrong about post-Modernism,

post modernism is what you make of it, it's a mode of thought from the 20's centered around subjectivity. When you think of music in that time period, you think of either folk music, or huge orchestras. Post modernism allows us to ask questions like "what is music" and ten you get people like John Cage or Frank Zappa who take a genre and some instruments and do whatever the hell they want to do and make something that's either innovative or completely new. Post modernism can be used for anything and fascism itself had post modernist futurist origins in Italy.

> I also know that le ebil Culture Marx is another made up stormfag conspiracy, but why exactly is it just flat out false?

It's a lie to dumb the modern west's situation down from a series of complex events that change culture over time (the world wars and movements like the enlightenment make Western Civilization more liberal over time) to "ITS THE BAD GUYS FAULT THIS IS OBVIOUSLY US VS THEM"

You might as well say that FDR was a communist

>Keynsianism is demsoc ,or leftists at all
*No*

>Post modernism comes from the 20's
No, that would be modernism.

Fuck off Nazi scum, go back to your containment board

Both are cringy

>Be me
>Anarcho syndicalist Chomsky fag
Where is the lie though?

Also
>Defending the anarcho feminists
user plz

>Leftism isn't a uniform hive mind , there are anarchists , Marxists, socdems, demsocs anarcho syndicalist, Marxist-leninists, etc.

You can say the same thing with the rightism, not everyone in the right is a nazi as well not everyone in the left is a tankie.

embrace chaos

>So you can be more than a net loss for humanity. But you don't give a shit about that, do you?

The NEET lifestyle is foolish and disgusting and reflects the individuals complaisance and weakness. But I have to ask, what concern is being a ''a net loss for humanity,'' to you, or to him? Do you live every day as to better the whole of humanity, or yourself? Frankly, is it even possible to care about this, without some absurd ideological indoctrination. To make things clearer, I do agree with your other posts concerning the place of the individual in any given society etc.

They latch on to him as a Savior figure they can meme onto death while trying to use said memes to leverage themselves out of their pathological behavioral patterns. Not to say that the guy doesn't make some good points, but most of those are not his own creation. He then ends up using his position of influence to push his own interests (not that I am accusing him of anything malicious).

Sure, but that doesn't change the mode of the Frankfurt school. Rightism has differences too, it's the modality that matters, however.

>there were counties all over the US that swung for trump based on one single extra vote
You got a source for that m8?

He says some good stuff on the right to freedom of speech, and his lectures on the psychology of the bible are pretty cool as well, but outside of that he's kinda annoying I guess. Although apparently he's pretty pro-gun too, which is sweet.

It applies to both (except for the "left unity" part but that was probably added in later), you just can't draw one person as both because then it looks weird.

his function as of right now is to bolster the undeveloped muh conservative woke pill ideology sweeping through the older teenage male and /pol/ crowd
>citation:
youtube.com/watch?v=5TGOBSXyvl4

his psychology lectures are good and he is a good stepping stone out from hard materialistic thinking

>Constantly using Jungian theory
>talks about Christianity being good instead of recommending [spoiler] gnosticism [/spoiler]

>Communism has massive amounts of Demsocs like Bernie Sanders and Corbyn
>implying their popularity isn't due to their Keyanianism policies
I mean they are slicky entryist but come on