Could one be a christian and an ubermensch?

Can one believe in God, Jesus Christ, and the bible, while also living according to their own morality? Christianity has two sides: the creationist side, and the moral side. Could a Christian be in agreement with the creationist side, but not in the moral side (it's up to interpretation or that stuff)?

>Could a Christian be in agreement with the creationist side, but not in the moral side?
what the fuck is this

no, that's literally just called being a bad christian
only christian ubermensch was jesus himself

Still counts as a Christian, right? What exactly qualifies as a "bad Christian"? Who writes those standards?

no it literally just means being """spiritual""" and saying you believe in god but without actually DOING anything that makes you a christian, like following rules and laws of the bible, i.e. the people who developed the religion. ""believing"" in it without following it is literally just laziness or a cultural belief rather than actual spiritual belief

Fair enough. Thing is, I myself am a Christian, but I also want to become an ubermensch. Not possible, right?

no, literally impossible. to follow the christian concept of an objective morality and then strive to be an ubermensch is one step forward two backward

>ubermensch
gb2 to /larpol/ you filthy subhuman

No

>ubermensch
are you even german?

Don't you think a Christian can also believe in subjective morality? I believe in my religion, however, I am also open to the possibility that I may be wrong. I am not saying my religion is wrong, but that it merely could be a possibility.

Just out of curiosity, are you a Christian or an Atheist?

Early Norman rulers were basically ubermench Christians

Sounds interesting. Could you elaborate more?

Exodus 20:3
>You shall have no other gods before Me.
read TSZ by nietzsche on how youre feeling about it, sincere christianity doesn't really exist like it did

id probably aim somewhere around agnosticism, like anyone in the post-Christian West. not necessarily in complete denial of religion as a concept, but not following it.

That is true. Christianity today is not like it was during Nietzsche's times.

I do know a bit of the premise of Zarathustra. I'll check it out, and make my own conclusions about it.

Assuming you were the same guy(s) as , , and , thank you very much for the feedback and the conversation so far. It was very helpful.

That's what I love about Veeky Forums. There is absolutely no sugarcoating. This website's given me some of the best life advice.

all me btw

Cool. Thanks for the brutal honesty. I appreciate it. It's necessary to endure it if one wants to become stronger.

christians cannot be ubermensch because they subordinate the truth to hebrew mythology

I thought all an übermensch had to do was reject both master and slave morality. The rest is irrelevant.

this ubermensch is not a slave to your definition of ubermensch

lmao ok

Christians cannot be ubermensch simply because the ubermensch creator hated Christians with a passion and wanted ubermensch to be the replacement for christianityh morals

On a realistic side no one can be the ubermensch for it is too loosely defined.

Well, it's not like Nietzsche had the copyright or anything. It's not like he specifically stated "No Herd people allowed". Just because the founding fathers had slaves and killed Brits and natives doesn't mean the Constitution cannot be followed by any of the above.

Ye, but most of Ubermensch points will have as reference "do the opposite of what christian theology says"

So it will be easier for every religion except Christianity.

True. Then again, Christianity has changed a lot since those times.

I currently don't know what to think. I will read Zarathustra, as said.