Remember when Veeky Forums was actually about business and finance and not cryptocurrency advertisement/scams?

Remember when Veeky Forums was actually about business and finance and not cryptocurrency advertisement/scams?

You idiots ruined this board

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania
pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Been on Veeky Forums since 2009, visited Veeky Forums on the first day it opened. It was never about actually running a business or about learning the technicals of financial statements. It was always about get rich quick schemes, day trading penny stocks, and scamming people on eBay and Amazon. Veeky Forums always sucked.

Veeky Forums was always about making money, crypto has made me more money in 1 year than 10 years I worked before that

Why the FUCK would you not be in crypto unless you hate money

A BLOO BLOO BLOO

cry me a river nocoiner

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

Veeky Forums was created as a containment board for crypto.

>Remember when Veeky Forums was actually about business and finance and not cryptocurrency advertisement/scams?
No

Who cares if it's tulips, I'm talking about fiat in my bank account from trading this shit

>muh tulips

This. OP = newfag

still this after 4 years and most of the people holding btc getting rich

Leave now user

The solution is really easy you dumb cunts, make 2 money related board, /cry/ for crypto and Veeky Forums for non-crypto bizness and finance

People who bring up tulip mania here at Veeky Forums are just trolling. They just want a reaction from you, ignore them.
People in the outside world saying BTC is like tulip mania are either completely ignorant, or trying to FUD because it's in their own interest

No. If you want niche interest boards, go the fuck back to redd1t. This place is already way too diversified.

Yes. It was fucking shit.

if you hate money, you should not be in Veeky Forums

go to leddit instead

He means the long altcoin winter after it was created. This board was terrible.

What's really pathetic is that some poverty-ass nocoiners spam irrelevant threads that have nothing to do with crypto.

There's actual people on Veeky Forums who hate money

Before crypto it was dropshipping and wageslave cukoldery. This actually works

who cares, ethbet launches in 5 hours

whats her name senpai

Thats like saying, remember /pol/ before racism was invented. Or remember /a/ before all the chinese cartoons took over.

>those dead soulless eyes
that must be a really disgusting lolipop

>Remember when Veeky Forums was actually about business and finance
never happebed

No I don't remember because this board was irrelevant back then and probably pretty dead

you mean the time when nobody cares about this board?

WHOS THE BITCH

found the retarted nocoiner

TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

You do know those guys who sold tulips are probably jew-tier with shekels today right?

the mods allow the bit coin threads, bc they themselves are mining that garbage

Who is that fine lady OP? Can't find with reverse image search.

Bullshit, it was always about learning new things,
back then at least you had sometimes people helping eachother
instead of scaming and begging, and crying about crashing/not crashing.
Also
>Joined in 2009
>Day trading penny stocks

Scamming actually never was huge on this board.
Most of it back then was about e-commerce, mailing list
and other stuff you could make money of on the internets
without interaction with other ppl.