It's finally happening, this shitcoin with 0 value is getting dumped

It's finally happening, this shitcoin with 0 value is getting dumped.

Jump the ship while you still can

Jumped last night while it was still over $3.50

Sorry Arkies

lol

ark is un-unsinkable
our wojaks are un-pinkable

nice just sold 100k

Dumped 1,5k at the moon. Left 6 ARK just for fun. It was nice while it lasted.

Sinners never learn. Ark is destined for greatness. Dumpers will be punished mercilessly for they have sinned.

It'll recover eventually. But why hold the bags when you can profit? If it goes under 1$ I'll buy again.

NoArkies, when will they learn?

Hodling my 1771 ARK, for better or worse.

>3514097
Da combrence bestergay refealeb to the borld da buttering botheads dat run this clam.

Brice has alreagy ganked 10%. Once it greaks prough the $1.50 rebistange the ganic will gebin and ball holders and spectacles will gebin to boffgoad, with da gales albready bong gone.

Once it poots brough da $1 nark, unagated BEER will ribe grough all DARKies. With all those who pumped geir burrent abbounts into this clam bitching at deir arsemole gontinuoubly while debreshing gittrex.

The $0.50 bark will be get, the blargest ganic in pistory will ebsue. The binal beluded chodes will gebin to go obbline, and bageguckers with their femgineering palaries boaged up in ARK will be cleft with it guck in their ballet, unagle to bove it to gittrex to salbage gome self resbect.

Da grice BILL gank at this boint to pub $0.10, band most grobably pub IOC bevels.

Brom that gay borgard the beluged Darkie bagegucking femgineering berds who gought bis coin dinking it had bungamenbals will go back to their bobs, with no boney in deir gurrent abbounts, to be made rebungant by da gext bave of pajeets abbiving to ungerbut deir bages.

Beluged DARKies will hold gabs BOREVER, with no bob, no boney, and no grypto.

I barned you DARKies. Bear's still gime to bet out. Bell NOW.

Don't be beluged, don't be a DARKie :DDD

oh fug

>thinking you can time the market

You may have gotten lucky a couple of times but you'll get burned eventually. I know I missed the neo moon because I thought I was boy shit and tried to guess the bottom. Not making the mistake again. Personally think ark is going to moon some more before it's done for awhile.

Oh shit

*hot shit

I have made 100 usd "profit" on ark what's the next hot shit

You still don't understand how comfy it is to have ark during a dip.

We don't have iron hands.

We have oven glove hands.

Burn resistant and still so comfy.

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

If you are a noob here on Veeky Forums take a lesson here. When there are fudders putting in actual effort like you see here ITT to convince you that a coin is bad and the investors are retarded, that means the coin is going to be huge. Same thing happed to ETH, it's happening to ARK right now and it will happen to CVC as well.

Cap 300M. Lol. It's going to end up with single digits..

SHOULD I SELL???
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGHHRRR

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

Did you just compare ETH to Ark...

Just sell your bags before they get too heavy, they'll be even more heavy once your Ark sinks and you're underwater.

I bought some yesterday and I jinxed the coin, I'm so sorry Veeky Forums

it fell 30% on the last dip, after it mooned during the recovery i got out and stayed out

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie

Da combrence bestergay refealeb to the borld da buttering botheads dat run this clam.

Brice has alreagy ganked 10%. Once it greaks prough the $1.50 rebistange the ganic will gebin and ball holders and spectacles will gebin to boffgoad, with da gales albready bong gone.

Once it poots brough da $1 nark, unagated BEER will ribe grough all DARKies. With all those who pumped geir burrent abbounts into this clam bitching at deir arsemole gontinuoubly while debreshing gittrex.

The $0.50 bark will be get, the blargest ganic in pistory will ebsue. The binal beluded chodes will gebin to go obbline, and bageguckers with their femgineering palaries boaged up in ARK will be cleft with it guck in their ballet, unagle to bove it to gittrex to salbage gome self resbect.

Da grice BILL gank at this boint to pub $0.10, band most grobably pub IOC bevels.

Brom that gay borgard the beluged Darkie bagegucking femgineering berds who gought bis coin dinking it had bungamenbals will go back to their bobs, with no boney in deir gurrent abbounts, to be made rebungant by da gext bave of pajeets abbiving to ungerbut deir bages.

Beluged DARKies will hold gabs BOREVER, with no bob, no boney, and no grypto.

I barned you DARKies. Bear's still gime to bet out. Bell NOW.

Don't be beluged, don't be a DARKie.

fuck you i'm holding
FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS

Kek, all this FUD.

If you sell ARK for under 3.80$ you're an idiot

If you haven't been in ark before july you need to calm down. Ark weathered a -40% decrease before and will weather future dips, the team is still good, the tech is still good. Just hold and collect delegate payouts, then laugh at no-arkers when arkvm is a thing

FUD being spread = legit coin