Why is smoking weed such a social stigma in places yet things that actively damage you like cigarettes and alcohol is...

Why is smoking weed such a social stigma in places yet things that actively damage you like cigarettes and alcohol is widely accepted and expected?

Other urls found in this thread:

apa.org/monitor/2015/11/marijuana-brain.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alcohol doesn't make you a SJW leftistshit "DUDE PEACE LMAO" degenerate retard like Weed.

Because weed smokers are degenerate.

And this is that stigma I'm talking about well atleast part of it beyond the meme association

I'm not talking about politics I mean on a cultural and social level

But why

Because retarded teenagers don't claim that whiskey and cigarettes cure cancer.

This, It's just that people don't like stoners and so it doesn't yet get the same social status. This will most likely change as time goes on and more people opposed to it die off, so weed COULD become another accepted social drug. That said only normalfag scum use any of it.

Because one is legal and the other isn't and Christfaggotry emphasizes following the law and being a moralizing asshole and police informer to everyone you meet

Now fuck off

all weed smokers just happen to be extreme nu-males

Kek

Residual memes left over from when the war on drugs started and there was no real research on the physiological effects of weed.

It has existed and been used in the United States for most of the 20th century, but it wasn't until the 60's that the stigma became a thing.

People will always dislike stoners. My first reaction after seeing one was "I would rather put a bullet in my head than become like this"

>actively damage you
It damages your brain, and it fucks you up more if you start when you are adolescent.

Inhaling any sort of smoke damages your lungs you fucking retard. The only acceptable way to inject weed is by eating edibles.

Pretty sure there's no conclusive proof of that.

And people will always fail to recognize the people they meet who smoke and aren't stoners.

I've met far, far more alcoholics than stoners.

Oh yeah. Cognitive disfunctions over time, and it also increases damage when you are young.

There's evidence that heavy use during adolescence can impair development, yes.
apa.org/monitor/2015/11/marijuana-brain.aspx

Maybe so. But stoners are degenerate.

Because Pot smokers are a bunch of annoying twats who smell like shit most of the time. I personally hate any kind of smoker and heavy drinkers.

Tell me how a loser who does nothing but drink all day is any better than a loser who does nothing but smoke all day.

The one who drinks doesn't look like he has an IQ of 60.

You've not seen a lot of drinkers then.

Yes, I have. And no matter how bad they are, at least they are not stoners.

MODS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

Negros wetbacks and whites who larp as the formers do it.

just look at these bright young drinkers

alcohol makes you into a disgusting monster. I've lived with one for 20 years of my life, if you hate weed but defend alcohol like some kind of alt right larping LGBT fag you deserve to be deported.

Sure. But almost everyone who smokes is not a stoner.

Alcoholics are degenerates who are also common.

Weed has a far more powerful affect than those two drugs so it scares people.

For example you can stop acting drunk in an emergency situation. Its harder to do the same thing high.

Why?

>For example you can stop acting drunk in an emergency situation. Its harder to do the same thing high.

depends completely on the individual