Every dubs I tell you a x100 coin to invest

Every dubs I tell you a x100 coin to invest.

hit me hard

desu senpai

e

MAID

tell m8

plz i need help

How about you send me some BTC instead.

I'm out

e

Roll

reeee

kek

dubbing

I just opened my wallet but I have to wait to verify my account? Feel free to donate cuz i'm a nig missing out for 3 days till I see a deposit.

BTC:

1AQqfiw9ogEHZWRuDBLBn5jjP4Qg4TX9iA

ETH:

0xC9AfaEA2EaBE5d9Ff7cB78f1792850fB3E250791

beam me up

rerolling

this shitty universe is working against me

Tronix, not even kidding

no wammy

confirmed T_T

just buy ark lel

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

Deposit some ETH or BTC and I'll buy whatever you want.

OP sucks cock

to the moon?

Gib

buy dgb

Just sold my Ark and put it in OMG senpai.

Waiting for OP

reroll

well shitty universe showed its shiftiness to me.
dubs confirmed it. nothing will help me

tell me

veritaseum but you might have to wait 2 years.

OP here, I'm back.

TRST

Tell me plz (66)

Thank you senpai

I was already waiting for it to dump

Rolling

Trst actually looks pretty good!