So this ICO was a scam all along? I got my purchase confirmed in the slack so where the fuck are my coins

So this ICO was a scam all along? I got my purchase confirmed in the slack so where the fuck are my coins.

it says to email them if you are missing something right there, you fuckwad.

You're missing the point, I had my purchase confirmed in the fucking slack so this shit should not be happening.

They fucked up, I had them fix it, and I'm supposed to believe they've simply fucked up again? I don't fucking think so.

Literally have a fucking email from info@obsidian confirming my purchase

Am also now noticing they're making me re-sign up for the slack when I already did that the first time they fucked up.
This shit is scammy as fuck, the devs ran off with my money.

when you buy an ICO, this is the type of bullshit you gotta deal with. if you didn't wanna deal with it, you should have waited for a higher price at the exchange. i had to deal with some BS too but I didn't make a whining thread calling them a scam about it

Sent them another email.
Highly doubt they'll respond/fix it as they've also done this before. Fucking incompetent pieces of shit.

And yeah, this was the first and last time I will ever participate in an ICO. This is horse shit.

Hey ODN shill, how do you explain the posts in ?

Literally fucking nobody has gotten their coins, and it's apparently massively premined. If you deny it's a scam now I'm going to assume you're being paid to say so.

yeah I had similar problem couse they fucked up in some way during site update and I was not able to recive mail from password reset. I emailed them and we had to change whole email on ICO account and I had to provide them tx id to provide my ownership. Everything goes pretty smoth

lol just go ahead and dump when it hits the exchange then faggot. nobody cares what you do

dump all of your coins asap when they hit the exchange. Dont think about it, just do it. Pretty clear ODN is a scam, forget about the fact that the dev is helping people out on slack 24/7.

Its a scam. Dump immediately. GET OUT

ODN isnt a scam, OP is just a retard.

This is why its a delay, send your transactions to the fucking email, it says it right fucking there, can you even read?

Slack says coming monday

33k ODN reporting in. i have already claimed my coins, gotten conformation emails the whole way through, and the hype active devs on the slack are reporting distro will start happening monday.

who else is /comfy here knowing ODN will go to $1 almost immediately?

we cannot fail

Can't fucking wait to retire. Sitting on 25k ODN, 6.3k ARK and gonna flip some shit coins to get into one of the gambling tokens that pay dividends to round it out.

lets go for $20

i'll see you on the far side of the moon brother

5$ is reasonsble

Did anyone bother too look at their whitepaper...it was literally like 7 powerpoint slides lmao

we don't care. kys

did you? try a thorough and very clear whitepaper covering all aspects of what they are building. not to mention solid legal groundwork throughout.

they launched with a wallet, and a beta messenger already. how many shitcoins do you see with $100mm+ market caps that are still floating on concepts? you can download and use their secure messenger on git right this second.

it's like you were born to fail user, i feel sorry for you.

am i gonna be rich?

you will have a decent amount of money

Plot twist: op didn't invest during ico and just wants free odn

Can I join you... please....don't go to mars without me..

This shit is going to be a comfy x2-3 gain. Not long-term hold though

you'll do great mang

yea exactly, this coin is never gonna reach 25 dollas....ahem

this is literally the next stratis. hell, it's a stratis fork. $5 ODN is gonna happen, ez.

keep in mind anons that majority of "coins holded by team" are for insitutional investments so those coins will not be on main market. What more a lot of /smart money/ put their funds in ICO and they will not sell shit until masternodes to maximalize profit. This is why there will be really small amount of coins on market so price should go quite high

would getting a master node benefit me?

please don't go to space without me, I DON'T WANT TO BE POOR, BROTHERS :(

of course. not only you'll get 10% rewards from staking, you'll get a 10% more from masternode rewards

Buy alert signal $ABVG

Once Obsidian gets more apps than just the messenger it will start approaching Stratis pretty rapidly. I haven't been this excited for a crypto since AntShares.

that should get you a nice brand new Acura off the lot in a couple months user.

I'm made out of jelly. I hope this thing turns out however you want dude, jeeez you're fucking rich!

So I'll get 2k ODN a year?
Damn, with this and blocknet I might be set.

Is this ICO still open?

no