Dear Veeky Forums
do you believe in god?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JNUXyHffV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, I'm not a brainlet

I beileve in the Living God Elohim

No.

Yes, but only because my initial conception was of a God who favored me. Anything less is too scary to admit, I imagine. Also his holy doctrines are flawed. Given to us through the filter of the prophets, we can find flaws anywhere we like and not be wrong, I think. And vica versa as well. You might be able to explain away any concerns validly if you do so cleverly enough, I guess. Something like that makes these scriptures hard to navigate for me, but it’s something intriguing, at any rate.

That's a complicated question. It depends on what you mean by "god".

>do you believe in god?

Yep.

youtube.com/watch?v=2JNUXyHffV8

Mind you everything is “correct” viewed through a certain lens. I don’t mean that here, though. I mean correct as in very convincing, wrong as in kind of retarded when it comes down to it.

Yes.

define "do."

The only thing dumber than being a creationist is believing that abiogenesis can occur without some sort of deity

I'm an anti-theist. I i despise the very concept of god.

YES, I DO, BUT THE ONE EXTENDING ITS FINGER TOWARD ADAM IS THE DEMIOURGOS, NOT GOD.

Yes

whoops

Perhaps in a Pagan sense.

As in I'm less concerned about the specifics, and prefer my contact with the divinity to be contractual. I do good things for others, God can do good things for me if he so wishes me to succeed.

Granted, it's extremely important to study theology to broader your mind (Catholic, Lutheran, and Calvanist are usually the heaviest hitters of all); but I'm not gonna pretend full-time service to Christ will be a life-embracing thing, or that these questions should be ran and owned by private organizations.

>inb4 u r gay and dumb

?

I might in the Deistic sense. The mist I Would be willing to give would be a gid who controls the natural world , and perhaps implants suggestions in our thoughts

I believe in the gods. Monotheism is silly.

Can't wait for some of them to engage non-consexual sex with you, eh?

No, but I do believe in the Demiurge

I do.

no but the word is way too vague to argue over anyway

"THE WORD" IS NOT "VAGUE"; YOU ARE DEAF.

yes i believe in god and jesus

Shut the fuck up gypsy vampire.

Of course not.

YES OR NO

Yes the Kingdom of God is within all of us.

Now that's funny