Devs hold 98 fucking million coins

>devs hold 98 fucking million coins
So, who else fell for this scam?

Look at that logo and think about your mistakes

>devs hold 50 million ANS
>lol who bought ANS at 20 cents, what losers

Aren't there 98mil total? With around 40% reserved for Dev team and partnerships?

I don't see the issue. It's good for a company to have their mind on growth. They've already put years of development time in, for free. Do you really think they are going to just dump at the first chance they get?

pretty sure this is just some FUD by a guy who owns ODN already and wants to buy more when it hits the exchanges.

>mfw only 20 million coins are in circulation

all this shit needs to hit $3 is a 60 million market cap. easy peasy

ITS A SCAM

get out, SELL. Sell immediately when it hits the exchange. SELL

SELL

Its been said several times, its false flag fudding to accumulate some cheap ODN when it first hits exchanges.

33k ODN reporting in. anyone who's not on the slack is retarded and gay. coin distro has been open for a few days, with release happening starting on monday.

this thing is going to get pumped to the heavens due to it being a user based coin, and it having masternode abilities. $100mm marketcap for an initial big pump is far from unreasonable. (member that dogshit DNT?)

indeed. if they can get it on bittrex the sky is the limit.

i agree. but you saw DNT get pumped to like $150mm just on liqui alone? i have a good feeling if they can do liqui. hopefully if it's on craptopia it's not exclusive.

blackstone already said he wants to approach as many exchanges as possible.

I love this fud. we gonna make it bros

tfw I have 6500 coins

tfw when I should have just spend 2 eth

tfw I wanna kill myself

With such a low number of coins, this can hit $25 easy next year.

2 eth more *

lol same story here bro. here's hoping we can get a good deal from idiots dumping on day 1

yup, an i know they are killing it on that and many other fronts, question will be on the exchange side. such as bittrex having what seems to be a total hold on new coins at the moment

I try to buy asap when it hits the exchanges, but will probably have to spend 1 btc to get 3500

I have 8k user. I should have just spent 1 eth more. Luckily I'm sure weakhanded fools will dump it day 1 and 2k more isn't that much more.

It's a lot easier since it has it's own blockchain, but ya bittrex is probably going through some shit rn

afaik they're already taking care of legalities and audit so getting it on bittrex should be easy enough

if ODN becomes the first coin to be added on bittrex in months, we are going to fucking Jupiter